Statistics

259,806 members
138,224 posts
  • New
    nektarios303
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-19

Hi,

I own a pair of KT-2As (and 76-KTs) and wanted to ask two questions.

1) Upon using stereo link and calibrating the two units with a 1khz test tone, using the Stereo Link trimmer at the back to get the same amount of gain reduction, I get different amounts of gain reduction between the two units when I move the Peak Reduction. The test tone is a mono signal sent to two outputs of my soundcard. No faders hhave been touched in my soundcard's mixer, the stereo output pair I am using on my soundcard, shows the same signal between the two outputs I am using for Left and Right that are the inputs to the KT-2As.

So I am using them unlinked which is fine, but the bottom unit in the photo, needs to have the Peak Reduction pot much more CW than then top unit to show the same amount of gain reduction. How do I go about calibrating the unit so that it behaves like the top one?

2) My units are running hot. I can put my hand on them, but they are very hot.

Do other KT-2A owners experience these two behaviiours I am?

Cheers!

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    mblackuk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Hi guys,

My DN6000 has suddenly gone darker on the left side and a message saying "low battery" appeared. 

I changed the battery (2430) and there is no low battery message any more but the screen is still dark on one side.

I'm attaching a pic, can anyone shed a light as to what's happening? (excuse the pun) Thank you.

read more...
    1 16
    • mblackuk
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a support ticket and an agent will contact you ASAP to help you out.
      • Sep 29
  • mochiji
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-08

It seems that DM KONTROL misidentifies DM8000 as DM8500 and compatible erorr is displayed on Device Connect windows.
    Clicking on the open control surface displays an error message. DM KONTROL seems to recognize DM8000 as DM8500.
    However, the detail display shows DM8000. How can this be solved?DM8000 error.jpg

read more...
    0 169