Statistics

242,825 members
119,216 posts
  • New
    Empire
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello,   (Seem that I can't find the right category) 

Not too long ago that I just got the GoXLR Mini and trying to get things perfect but not going the way I wanted it to go. 

Firstly for OBS, for Broadcast outpoint, I have the volume scroll up to max and yet when gaming, talking and other sounds is only maxing out to (Image)

When I watch other people, or on YouTube, they have the same setting but they are up in the yellow marker, the only way for me to do so is to go to "advance Audio Properties" and have broadcast set to 250% (8.0 dB) to 300%. My point saying that I do not have to do that? I mean is that right?

Also

I'm using AT2020, and yeah it's not easy to remove background and also not trying to cut out the voice at the same time. But this is another problem on my hands. When I set up the microphone to be as perfect as I can, my voice sounds a little higher than game sounds, on Discord (Discord setting maxed out) people can't hear me. When adjusting microphone settings again to louder and to get it as perfect as I can, people in Discord can hear me however on OBS the microphone is way too loud. Can't win.

So what I have done is, setup another channel just for the microphone on OBS and just the volume input on OBS 

So need tips and help, please? and as I'm typing my microphone is being picked up on OBS and the mic is not even near me. 

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Bullett88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-16

Hello,

I have a TC Electronic M-ONE XL effects unit that is missing the round rotary encoder (Control) knob/wheel.  The shaft is there and works fine, but I'd like to get another black knob/wheel to slide on to the shaft again.  Any ideas where I can obtain one of those?

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    NME73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

I got the flashback 2 with great expectations. It's real good on clean but I can not get a good sound when I'm soloing with distortion! I'm using EVH 5150 combo all tube with the built in distortion and running pedals through the loop effects. I love using the high gain channel (3) on the evh and just can't get the delay to sound good at all. Can anyone recommend any settings or how to connect it. From guitar I connect to JP Crybaby to boss chorus to flashback 2 to desemator through the loop effects. 

read more...
    0 54
  • New
    CarolinaJones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hello ..

So somehow today, I manged to trash my Finalizer 96K (V 3.5). I think it was by accidentily removing the SRAM Card while it was live .. Boo!!!

Can someone please tell me if the appropriate software is available to download, so I can restore it to normal - I have an old laptop with PCMCIA and a 512K SRAM card.

Thank-you, thank-you - Any help would be appreciated!

Carolina :-)

read more...
    0 73
    • CarolinaJones
      PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones please consider that to be able to assist you on this matter please follow the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/SGZqPMjRd3aGaShwz/ Thank you
      • Apr 14
      • Finalizer 96K lost its software/firmware
        CarolinaJones That's wonderful! - Thank-you! :-)
        • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones

I guess I'm still struggling - I have dug out my old Sony Laptop, put the SRAM card in the PCMCIA and installed the Generic, Windows driver. A drive letter of F: pops up but the file system is shown as raw .. Please tell me how to get the WIZ file to the SRAM Card ... I'm completely useless at this! :-(

• Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones
      • Apr 14
    • CarolinaJones
      CarolinaJones UPDATE: Using an evaluation version of CardWare, I have successfully erased the card and dumped the data from the WIZ file to the raw SRAM .. I'm guessing this is good .. :-) Bad news, my Finalizer says,, "Option: Start" and "Press ENTER to select" .. I can't see an Enter, only the OK button .. I'm struggling - Maybe it's just dead ... Boo! ... Any other advice so, so appreciated! Thanks!
      • Apr 14
        CarolinaJones Is it possible to buy or rent a card with the firmware on it, ready to go? I'm concerned I'll spend a bunch of money and my Finalizer is just broken.
        • ·
        • Apr 15
        PedroRodrigues Hi CarolinaJones unfortunately we do not have any service available that provides cards to our customer. Thank you
        • Apr 16
  • New
    cubidj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Hi, there's some digital effect rack similar to the D-Two Multi_tap Rhythm Delay?

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CJ6

Thanx

Rob

0 60
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-05

TC ICON DOCK
    http://bit.ly/TC-Electronic-TC-ICON-DOCK

Dock, power and connect TC Electronic ICON Series hardware controllers such as TC2290-DT, DVR 250-DT, Master X HD-DT and PEQ 3000-DT in one flexible unit with a small footprint.

List Price: $179

#TCElectronic #TCICONDOCK #ComputerAudio #DesktopController #ICONSeries

read more...
    2 125
    • TC Electronic
      yann_ Waiting for a vid of this it kind of looks cool but doesn't seem like they've put a lot of thought in it there's more icon tools than u can fit in this... what will I have to do with the other ones it should fit them all... the 2290, 8210, 1210 Dvr250, master X hddt, brickwall, hddt, peq3000 and dyn3000. Let's hope Tc electronic is smart enough to offer different sizes...
      • Feb 19
      • TC Electronic New Product Release: TC ICON DOCK
        PedroRodrigues Hi Yann please consider that for now this is the only size we will offer and please consider that this dock must share the space on a studio with other units therefor we have selected this size to allow just that. Thank you
        • Feb 24
  • New
    bomei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Hi, I loaded Mac Firmware fror Ditto + from TC Electronic site.

It will not install saying "not a verified developer"

what can I do to use the Firmware? I understand it is needed to import/export soundfiles from/to the Ditto +

thanks!

read more...
    0 88
    • bomei
      WilliamR Hello Bomei, William from music tribe here. Open a Mac app from an unidentified developer
      If you try to open an app that isn’t registered with Apple by an identified developer, you get a warning dialog.
      This doesn’t necessarily mean that something’s wrong with the app. For example, some apps were written before developer ID registration began. However, the app has not been reviewed, and macOS can’t check whether the app has been modified or broken since it was released.

To override your security settings and open the app anyway follow these steps:

In the Finder on your Mac, locate the app you want to open.

Don’t use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn’t allow you to access the shortcut menu.

Control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.

Click Open.

The app is saved as an exception to your security settings, and you can open it in the future by double-clicking it just as you can any registered app.

Note: You can also grant an exception for a blocked app by clicking the Open Anyway button in the General pane of Security & Privacy preferences. This button is available for about an hour after you try to open the app.
      • Jan 26
  • New
    markusraivisto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

I bought the pedal and was satisfied, but playing with the LP mode, the looper, made me confused.

Pressing it once activates the red flash indicating the first loop is recording, pressing it again saves it and starts playing it from the start. Easy and logical.

However, what made me confused, is that the very first step on the pedal button comes in to the recording creating a little gap to the start. Therefore, if I assume my first loop starts from the pressing of the button, and start playing on the very same moment, I assume wrong - there is a half-second pause instead of my first notes.

Fault or feature?

read more...
    0 63
    • markusraivisto
      PedroRodrigues Hi Markus, please be aware that to record Loops you should set the Delay type selector to LP.
      Make sure the pedal is in bypass mode (i.e., the LED should be off).
      Feel the groove and prepare for recording.
      Then tap the pedal’s footswitch to start your recording and play.
      The pedal’s LED flashes red.
      To stop recording, press the footswitch again. Alter Ego Delay immediately switches to playback mode and starts playing the loop. In playback mode, the LED is green.
      To overdub your recording, press the switch once more. The LED now blinks.
      To delete all recordings, double-tap the footswitch.
      • December 8, 2020
      • TC Electronics Alter Ego Delay
        markusraivisto Thankyou, but what is in your reply that adds to my description of use?
        • ·
        • December 8, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Markus, can you confirm that the pedal is in bypass mode when that happens?
        • December 8, 2020
        markusraivisto Can't confirm. How can you tell it's in bypass mode? EDIT: The led should be off. I'll check it! But how can you turn it in to bypass mode, if it's not?
        • ·
        • December 9, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi, Markus, to do that you need to disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back. Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two-small dip-switches in the upper left corner.
        The upper DIP switch (the one closer to the power in jack), switches between True Bypass mode (default) and Buffered Bypass mode.
        Set the DIP switch to the desired position as you can see on the image
        When finished please remount the back-plate
        • ·
        • December 10, 2020
  • New
    Adrione61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

Hi all

Does anyone know the polarity of the ext. power?

I have a generic power supply but I don't know if positive is in the center or not; living in italy is very diffult ti find an original one

Many thanx

read more...
    0 139
    • Adrione61
      Adrione61 oh, damned T9 ....
      • November 23, 2020
    • Adrione61
      RexBeckett Hi Adriano, the power connector is a 3.5mm TS jack with tip positive. It will work with a supply of 8-32 Volts dc at very low current. Use 24-32V if you want to run it at pro signal levels (max 14dBm).
      • November 23, 2020
  • New
    maniatis1717a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

Hi .In the section  '' suggested solution ''  for Tc electronic Flashback 2 delay pedal, the answer to the question ''Why do the parameters reset when I try to save my edited Toneprint? '',  has a text and two pictures. The promblem is that the pictures are not visible.. so i can not understand  exactly the solution that is given. Is  there  a way to fix this .  Thank you

read more...
    0 62
    • maniatis1717a
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi George, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will look into getting the Article update and the pictures reimplemented. For the time being please see below, I hope this helps
      • November 23, 2020
    • maniatis1717a
      maniatis1717a thank you
      • November 23, 2020
Go to page