Statistics

289,496 members
172,013 posts
  • -Wabisabi-
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-13

Hi there,

I need help please, because I have some problem with the right connection of my G Major I. I've linked my guitar to the combo amp (Roland VGA 5), and after I connected the Line Out (SEND) from my amp to the mono imput of G major and the mono output in Ext In. (RETURN). Is series connection. But I don't know why I can't use the function for mute the output and use the tuner, and also the sound don't work properly, there are so many feedback. I've tried also to activate the function Kill Dry, but nothing. Unfortunately I can't understand the problem. If someone can help me  should be great. Thank you in advance!Roland-VGA-5-V-Guitar-COSM-modeling-Amplifier-100V-DISCONTINUED-_57.jpg

read more...
    0 140
    • -Wabisabi-
      kiskadar69

"Is series connection.", No, it isn't.

IMO the Roland VGA-5 is an all-in-one solution, so it is not designed to connect with the TC G-Major. You don't need to, because VGA-5 has COSM effects.

• December 10, 2019
    • -Wabisabi-
      GiorgosIndie

I don't know if it helps now, but  you can't take the line out of an amp and then just sending it again inside the amp!

I don't know this particular amp, but I am pretty sure it doesn't have an effects loop, so you can use the G-Major only like this: guitar -> G-Major -> amp.

• February 23, 2020
  • kickingsaturday
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-19

image.jpg

I would like a better update

woth Mac like it ok plug and play but it a disco 2017

read more...
    0 131
Go to page