Statistics

294,764 members
177,893 posts
  • New
    TReese
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

I have an Alter Ego X4 with a Subdivision selector Switch that will not move. I would like to get either a replacement switch or possibly the board it is attached to (Includes the Time and Feedback pots).

Where can I get replacement parts from?

Tim

read more...
    0 9
    • TReese
      Nigel67 Hi TReese. Please contact one of our authorised service centres or if there is not one in the Country that you reside in, contact our local Super Partner. They can be found at this link. Select either Store or Service Center. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html Many thanks.
      • Jun 28
    • TReese
      TReese

I will say I am not happy that I cannot acquire replacement parts and do this myself. This is a pedal that is long out of warranty and the company I purchased it from has long gone out of business.

• Jun 29
  • New
    Selu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hello:
    Can someone tell me the steps to follow to update MIC MECHANIC? I can't update it, before it had a lot of echo repeats, now it only does 2 repeats.

After downloading the file, the only update that appears is old, (year 2014)

thank you very much, greetings.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Добрый день!!! У меня испортился эфект в микшере xenyx 1002fx!!!! Испортился ATmega8 которая загружает пресеты в процессор эффектов!!!! Что бы поставить новый ATmega8 нужна программа (прошивка) для ATmega8!!!  

read more...
    0 27
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

добрый день мне нужна прошивка для ATmega8!!! Она загружает пресеты в аудио процессор V1000 

0 96
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    ajcunha1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Just boutght these devices from Sweetwater along with TC ICON Docking Station it lights up but in Studion One. \

Comes up with a message to activate this plugin and enable controls. Please connect your TC 2290 Module or enter your activation Code using the iLok Manager. Never received the iLok Code for these two products. I do however have iLok account. 

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    Meaw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-04

Hi,

I've replaced the battery inside the machine and restore the system since we last chat and everything was up and running again until this evening.  I turned on my system 6000 and the unit boosted properly but it would not let me recall a program from the library.  The warning page appeared as shown in the attached pic.

Please help me sort this out asap since I have to finish this project in a couple of days.

best regards,

Meaw

read more...
    0 32
    • Meaw
      RobbyWingfield

Hi, this is Robby with Music Tribe, I have submitted your challenge restore key to get a restore code. The turnaround is usually one business day.

• December 4, 2021
  • New
    DsMiddleton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Anyone having this problem?

It is occuring whenever I try to import my song template for mixing. there are about 5 instances of DVR250...but it just crashes instantly.

IMac 2017, 64 gig ram...

0 39
    • DsMiddleton
      PedroRodrigues Hi DsMiddleton, thank you for your post, please confirm that you have installed the 2.0.02 version present on the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DCR
      You will also need the iLok License Manager to be installed on your computer, but you are not required to create an iLok account or activate any license as this will only be required if you have the Native version, so we can deposit the license.
      • September 20, 2021
  • New
    NME73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

I got the flashback 2 with great expectations. It's real good on clean but I can not get a good sound when I'm soloing with distortion! I'm using EVH 5150 combo all tube with the built in distortion and running pedals through the loop effects. I love using the high gain channel (3) on the evh and just can't get the delay to sound good at all. Can anyone recommend any settings or how to connect it. From guitar I connect to JP Crybaby to boss chorus to flashback 2 to desemator through the loop effects. 

read more...
    0 86
  • New
    cubidj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Hi, there's some digital effect rack similar to the D-Two Multi_tap Rhythm Delay?

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CJ6

Thanx

Rob

0 78
  • New
    Soultan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-21

A post in the FB-Group "Behringer Synthesizers User Group" about a Reissue of the Roland RE-201 had over 300 likes in one day.
    Do you hear us? 

2 95
Go to page