Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    DsMiddleton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Anyone having this problem?

It is occuring whenever I try to import my song template for mixing. there are about 5 instances of DVR250...but it just crashes instantly.

IMac 2017, 64 gig ram...

0 1
    • DsMiddleton
      PedroRodrigues Hi DsMiddleton, thank you for your post, please confirm that you have installed the 2.0.02 version present on the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DCR
      You will also need the iLok License Manager to be installed on your computer, but you are not required to create an iLok account or activate any license as this will only be required if you have the Native version, so we can deposit the license.
      • Mon at 12:53 AM
  • New
    NME73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

I got the flashback 2 with great expectations. It's real good on clean but I can not get a good sound when I'm soloing with distortion! I'm using EVH 5150 combo all tube with the built in distortion and running pedals through the loop effects. I love using the high gain channel (3) on the evh and just can't get the delay to sound good at all. Can anyone recommend any settings or how to connect it. From guitar I connect to JP Crybaby to boss chorus to flashback 2 to desemator through the loop effects. 

read more...
    0 77
  • New
    cubidj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Hi, there's some digital effect rack similar to the D-Two Multi_tap Rhythm Delay?

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CJ6

Thanx

Rob

0 70
  • New
    Soultan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-21

A post in the FB-Group "Behringer Synthesizers User Group" about a Reissue of the Roland RE-201 had over 300 likes in one day.
    Do you hear us? 

2 82
  • New
    markusraivisto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

I bought the pedal and was satisfied, but playing with the LP mode, the looper, made me confused.

Pressing it once activates the red flash indicating the first loop is recording, pressing it again saves it and starts playing it from the start. Easy and logical.

However, what made me confused, is that the very first step on the pedal button comes in to the recording creating a little gap to the start. Therefore, if I assume my first loop starts from the pressing of the button, and start playing on the very same moment, I assume wrong - there is a half-second pause instead of my first notes.

Fault or feature?

read more...
    0 81
    • markusraivisto
      PedroRodrigues Hi Markus, please be aware that to record Loops you should set the Delay type selector to LP.
      Make sure the pedal is in bypass mode (i.e., the LED should be off).
      Feel the groove and prepare for recording.
      Then tap the pedal’s footswitch to start your recording and play.
      The pedal’s LED flashes red.
      To stop recording, press the footswitch again. Alter Ego Delay immediately switches to playback mode and starts playing the loop. In playback mode, the LED is green.
      To overdub your recording, press the switch once more. The LED now blinks.
      To delete all recordings, double-tap the footswitch.
      • December 8, 2020
      • TC Electronics Alter Ego Delay
        markusraivisto Thankyou, but what is in your reply that adds to my description of use?
        • ·
        • December 8, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Markus, can you confirm that the pedal is in bypass mode when that happens?
        • December 8, 2020
        markusraivisto Can't confirm. How can you tell it's in bypass mode? EDIT: The led should be off. I'll check it! But how can you turn it in to bypass mode, if it's not?
        • ·
        • December 9, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi, Markus, to do that you need to disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back. Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two-small dip-switches in the upper left corner.
        The upper DIP switch (the one closer to the power in jack), switches between True Bypass mode (default) and Buffered Bypass mode.
        Set the DIP switch to the desired position as you can see on the image
        When finished please remount the back-plate
        • ·
        • December 10, 2020
  • New
    maniatis1717a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

Hi .In the section  '' suggested solution ''  for Tc electronic Flashback 2 delay pedal, the answer to the question ''Why do the parameters reset when I try to save my edited Toneprint? '',  has a text and two pictures. The promblem is that the pictures are not visible.. so i can not understand  exactly the solution that is given. Is  there  a way to fix this .  Thank you

read more...
    0 66
    • maniatis1717a
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi George, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will look into getting the Article update and the pictures reimplemented. For the time being please see below, I hope this helps
      • November 23, 2020
    • maniatis1717a
      maniatis1717a thank you
      • November 23, 2020