Statistics

227,823 members
102,611 posts
  • New
    Zvirus24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Hi,

Will anyone help me to register my new purchase or shall  I return it to the seller and forget it?

Every time I attempt it the option SELECT BRAND is ALWAYS inactive so I CANT finish my registration.

Tried on ALL MAJOR browser - it does not work. So far so called technical help closed my first ticket (excellent service must say)

Tomas

read more...
    0 37
    • Zvirus24
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Zvirus24, I am sorry to see you are having issues registering your product. Upon checking our system for the case you mention I can see one of my colleagues had responded requesting additional information on 15/03/2021 with a follow-up sent on 18/03/2021.

It may be possible his response has gone to your spam or junk folder, could you please check these locations? You can also use your case number to search for any replies as this is always included in the subject line, your case number is CAS-431668-Y4K1X4. If you cannot locate the response please let me know and I will have them resend it.
      • Mar 20
      • CANT REGISTER product for nearly a week now!
        Zvirus24 Hi. Got an email - THANKS - replied - awaiting confirmation of registered product. Cheers!
        • Mar 23
    • Zvirus24
      izavodov Hi, I have the same problem!!!
      • Mar 20
  • New
    Zvirus24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hi,

No matter what I CANT register my product...really annoying.

Thx

Tomas

0 22
    • Zvirus24
      Nigel67 Hi Zvirus24. I am sorry that you are having difficulties registering your product. I will report this to our web team. In the meantime, I will send you and e-mail and we can register your product that way. Please keep an eye on your Spam folder as well as sometimes e-mails end up in there as well.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    Adrione61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

Hi all

Does anyone know the polarity of the ext. power?

I have a generic power supply but I don't know if positive is in the center or not; living in italy is very diffult ti find an original one

Many thanx

read more...
    0 62
    • Adrione61
      Adrione61 oh, damned T9 ....
      • November 23, 2020
    • Adrione61
      RexBeckett Hi Adriano, the power connector is a 3.5mm TS jack with tip positive. It will work with a supply of 8-32 Volts dc at very low current. Use 24-32V if you want to run it at pro signal levels (max 14dBm).
      • November 23, 2020