Statistics

294,394 members
177,491 posts
  • New
    ricothecreative
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hello! Trying to record loops/ vocals from my voicelive touch 2 into Ableton Live via the USB connection. As shown in the photo, Ableton is picking up the device as a Midi input, but when I hit the record button, no audio is recorded.  I'm a total noob to Ableton and recording and fooling with this and trying to research the issue is really throwing off my creative process and bumming me out.

Can I record using this USB connection directly into my PC? or do I need to invest in an interface to be able to get my vocals into Ableton? Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 34
    • ricothecreative
      PedroRodrigues Hi ricothecreative, thank you for your post, regarding the Voicelive Touch 2 the unit can sync to MIDI Clock received at either its USB or physical MIDI inputs. This allows you to make new loops and play them back in time with a computer audio sequencer (DAW), a drum machine or an arranger keyboard.
      Note that MIDI Clock is not MIDI Time Code (MTC), which Voicelive Touch 2 does not support.
      – Connect Voicelive Touch 2 to your DAW or MIDI Clock source via USB or physical MIDI cable.
      – When using the physical MIDI In on Touch 2, set the MIDI CTRL setting in the MIDI page of the Setup menu to MIDI. Otherwise, leave it set to Merge.
      – Ensure that your clock source is set to transmit MIDI Clock to Voicelive Touch 2.
      – Set MIDI Tempo in the Setup Menu Metronome page to Slave.
      – Set Met: Off in the Loop Tools menu to On or Shh.
      – Initiate playback on your clock source.
      – Record and play back loops as you would using the Metronome.
      Your Record and Play button presses will be quantized to the closest beat.
      Note that Voicelive Touch 2 syncs to beats only, not bars. Thank you
      • Jan 19
  • New
    R7645882Gds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

2021/11/26 16:35:59 Purchased JST TC 2290 NATIVE.

Paypal payment.

I haven't received an activation code.

TC 2290 NATIVE.

Item No .: 947200000 $ 59.00 USD 1 $ 59.00 USD.

read more...
    0 70
    • R7645882Gds
      PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds, thank you for your post,can you please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
      • I haven't received an activation code.
        R7645882Gds What is the method via MP?
        • ·
        • November 28, 2021
        jackplug Hi Pedro are you from TC? I and many others have paid for products and not received anything, no information, links or anything. Can you help?
        • ·
        • November 29, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds PM is via private message,please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • R7645882Gds
      R7645882Gds

I logged in to my iLOK account and confirmed.
      I haven't received the activation code yet.
      please let me know.

• December 1, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds Please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • R7645882Gds
      R7645882Gds

I was able to activate.
      thank you.

• December 7, 2021
  • New
    bobos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

no code for vss4 hd after pay-pall purchase....36 hours is gone...

1 13
    • bobos
      PedroRodrigues Hy bobos thank you for your post, I have found your ILOK ACCOUNT and I have deposited the VSS4 NATIVE , can you please Log-in your ILOK ACCOUNT and activate your licence. Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
      • no code for vss4 hd after pay-pall purchase....
        bobos yes, thats it...thanks! ...
        • ·
        • November 28, 2021
  • New
    AaronLane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-02

Hi there,

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I wasn't able to find it in the forum, and couldn't find my previous post.

I'm using the M32 Edit software with the M32 mixer and it's great for setting up, fault finding, assiting remotely, etc.. One feature I'm not able to find in it is access to the presets in the mixer's library. I can load scenes and presets from my laptop, and scenes that I have saved on my laptop, but not presets that are saved on the mixer. Is there a way to do this? If not, is there a way to request this feature?

Thanks in advance, and kind regards,

read more...
    0 43
    • AaronLane
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Aaron, yes you are correct that the M32-Edit can only access the presets on the laptop, not the list on the console. The dual preset list, like that of the scenes and snippets has been requested before. So far the answer has been no. But I will see if they will reconsider. In the meantime, Patrick-Gilles Maillot (a 3rd party developer) has developed a couple of software tools to get and set console presets. These can be found here:
      https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/x32#h.tyc86qhculh7
      • November 2, 2021
    • AaronLane
      Paul_Vannatto Evidently there are technical reason why the dual preset list has not been implemented in the X32-Edit or M32-Edit apps.
      • November 2, 2021
  • New
    LarryBadger
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-18

We are using the X32-Edit app on our Windows 10 machine. All has been working well until yesterday when this (see attached photo) happened. We have trashed the app and reinstalled it to no avail.

We are connected to the x-32 mixer but can't see anything else.

read more...
    0 25
    • LarryBadger
      Paul_Vannatto Have you tried deleting the Users\username\appdata\Roaming\X32-Edit folder, then rerunning the app (replace username with your username)?
      • October 18, 2021
      • X32-Edit not loading properly
        LarryBadger We accesses it, deleted and reinstalled. No change from photo above.
        • October 19, 2021
    • LarryBadger
      Paul_Vannatto That's odd Larry. Usually that fixes X32 Edit issues. I would suggest you create a service ticket by clicking on the Support (above) and filling in the form. Not sure what else to suggest. X32 Edit works fine on my Win7 partition as well as on my linux Mint (which I use mostly).
      • October 19, 2021
      • X32-Edit not loading properly
        LarryBadger OK. went through the C Drive again and found our tech had simply renamed the old file in the roaming folder. Actually deleted all x32-Edit files in that folder and dumped the Trash. This time everything works.
        • ·
        • October 19, 2021
    • LarryBadger
      Paul_Vannatto Like the old saying goes - if you want to get something done right, you've got to do it yourself. :)
      • October 19, 2021
  • New
    JohnMilner
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-20

The App allows control of all the parameter of the Behringer X32 and Midas M32 series of consoles:-

https://apps.apple.com/app/32pro-mx/id1574933248

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    CrisBonis
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-27

This app is 100% CLEAN and 100% FREE

Get your copy of VISUAL CHECK @ https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

Digital mixer software test for all Encoder - Button Fader - Display - LED via LAN network

This is a last beta, Pre-official release, Please if you find any kind of error send an e-mail with
    detailed error report to [email protected]

Thank you @ all for the error/bug feedback support.

Cris Bonis Italy

https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    Seveneke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

Hi,

I have 2 TD-3's & one Crave and I like to use the Synthtribe sequencer a lot to create or back-up my sequences.
    This works great for the TD-3.
    Edit a sequence, press "store" and the pattern will instantly refresh while it's playing.
    - With the Crave I have to switch to another pattern on back to have it refresh (not a big deal.-).

Also, for the TD-3 you can create a dump file. Containing all the sequences stored on your machine which is great as back-up and it can be imported later on or on another TD-3 should you wish to.
    - This option is not available for the Crave.

One final question in general about the sequencer: why is it not possible to resize it? I saw different Youtubers complaining about that & I find it pretty annoying too.

Could this be implemented as well in a future update?
    Thank you for your response.
    Have a nice day :-)

read more...
    0 278
    • Seveneke
      NicJonesMT Hi Seveneke.
      If possible could you please click Support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket about this. We can then try and get this sorted.
      • May 24, 2021
    • Seveneke
      Seveneke

Hi NicJonesMT,
      Thank you for your suggestion.
      Ticket created!

Have a nice day!

• May 24, 2021
    • Seveneke
      Seveneke Well, I thought I'd have a look, and the ticket has been set to "solved".
      No email or whatsoever... what a bummer!
      • June 9, 2021
  • New
    MrArkadin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I feel pain every time I try and navigate this site.

So I am trying to register VSS3 in the hope of being to download the new version (which I'm sure will be another rigmarole). I cannot register VSS3 because the brand drop-down does not work (see attached pic).

I had to jump through hoops to even register this account, now I can't actually do anything. I cannot even create a support ticket because that also needs the brand selecting, so I cannot even contact support to tell there is an issue with the support form! Genius. 

I woud like to add this is the most awful portal I have had the misfortune to use. Finding this forum is a chore, and I couldn't even post earlier for some reason. Please tell me someone is working on improving it.

read more...
    1 89
    • MrArkadin
      Nigel67 Hi MrArkadin. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I have notified our web team and they will be looking at a fix for the issue you are experiencing. In the meantime, I will open a case for you and send an e-mail. You should receive it shortly. Please also check your Spam / Junk folders to make sure it hasn't gone in there. Apologies again.
      • April 5, 2021
      • VSS3 product registration
        Nigel67 E-mail just sent
        • April 5, 2021
  • New
    Tmatomas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

No receipt either

ilok: tmatomas

email: [email protected] 

1 50
    • Tmatomas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomas Please log in your ILOK ACCOUNT as the MD4 HD NATIVE was activated on the Mon Apr 05 2021 11:19:26 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time). Thank you
      • April 7, 2021
Go to page