Statistics

209,142 members
81,433 posts
  • New
    Estebanmerlin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

Hello my Logic Pro X doesnt want to open because of Clarity M when I open it since I did the Big Sur update.
    All the other plugins are fine, this is the only plugin which doesn't work.
    I need to desintall it for Logic Pro X to open.
    Can you help ?

Thanks 

read more...
    0 27
    • Estebanmerlin
      KyleJohnson Hi Esteban, Kyle here with Music Tribe. First, make sure your Clarity M Plugin and Firmware are both fully updated. If you are still having issues, please contact us by submitting a Technical Support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • December 7, 2020
    • Estebanmerlin
      Oldman Привет! Столкнулся с такой же проблемой, в как точно описано все (https://community.musictribe.com/discussions?category_id=52&subcat_id=248&subsubcat_id=367). Не могу найти решение. Если оно уже есть, пожалуйста, сообщите, что делать? PS: Apple Apple Mac Pro (2013 2013 года), OS Big Sur.
      • Jan 2
      • Clarity M - Mac OS Big Sur
        KyleJohnson Hi Aleksei, please make sure that USB mode is set to "Plug in". Then please also confirm that you have updated your firmware and the plugin software to the most recent versions. If you are still experiencing problems please submit a case through the support link at the top of the page.
        • Jan 4
      • Clarity M - Mac OS Big Sur
        Oldman Hello Kyle!

Unfortunately, the problem with the plugin was not solved (although almost 2 weeks were devoted to correspondence with technical support)... Plugin Clarity M still crushed Logic Pro 10.6.1. Again, if disabled and disconnected device Clarity M USB active as plug-in Clarity M in the project, the plugin does not allow to load the project and Logic Pro crashed. Mac Pro 2013 macOS Big Sur workstation. Before switching to the new OS, there were no problems with working via USB Mode: Plug-in. On the MacBook Pro 2019 Intel there are no problems and everything works fine (connect via USB-C HUB 3.0).

And one more detail: the clarity_m_v2_0_1_mac.dmg installer does not deliver *. component,*. v stand *. vst3 files in their own directories.

If someone on the forum faced such a problem, tell me in what direction to look for a solution?
        • Jan 14