Statistics

306,016 members
190,362 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-08-10

Ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup. Premium, ultra-low noise components and high headroom lets your music shine at its best – this is especially true for one of the most critical sources: Vocals!

List Price: $249

#Behringer #STUDIOXL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 285
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-16

Comes with two state-of-the-art Midas microphone preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power, ultra-low noise, high gain and audiophile quality. The STUDIO L is the ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup.

List Price: $199

#Behringer #STUDIOL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 300
    • Behringer
      MarcAbernathy any update on when this will be avail at US outlets?
      • July 20, 2021
    • Behringer
      danyrockjr Hi,
      Can you tell me if the STUDIO L is DC coupled and if so what is the voltage?
      Thank you very much for your answer ;)
      • July 28, 2021
      • Behringer New Product Release: STUDIO L
        Behringer Hi danyrockjr, thanks for reaching out!

The STUDIO L comes with a 12V DC 2000mA power supply and it runs from 100-240V at 50/60 Hz.

I've attached the link to the product page for your convenience. You can check the product's specifications under the "Specifications" tab if there's anything else you want to know about our product.

bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-L

Diego
        • August 2, 2021
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-10

STUDIO M
    bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-M

Premium Passive Studio Controller

List Price: $49

#Behringer #STUDIOM #Passive #StudioController #MonitorController #VolumeController #MonitorSwitcher #HighQuality #BestValue

read more...
    1 132
  • New
    Dj30a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

I have a CONTROL2USB I bought a few months ago. The volume control is malfunctioning..... when the system is off it’s still bleeding music, and making a cracking soumd

0 125
    • Dj30a
      DavidKnighton Hello Dj30a,
      This item will require service. Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SERVICE REQUEST case.
      • April 17, 2021