Statistics

305,262 members
189,540 posts
  • New
    edwinsg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-16

I bought the clarity m stereo, I have it connected to a usb to usb c adapter since my mac is only usb c.

I have it connected to an official apple

My problem is that the RTA meter does not give me the low frequencies, it only gives me 500 and above. There are already 2 clarity that the same thing happens to me.

I don't know if it's a problem with my computer or if by bad luck I already had 2 with factory problems.

My mac version is
    macOS Catalina  10.15.7

I have updated clarity m to firmware 2.1.5

Does anyone know the solution?

read more...
    0 11
    • edwinsg
      PedroRodrigues Hi edwinsg, thank you for your post, I would suggest to avoid any cable adapter and try to use a powered USB HUB. On another matter I would also suggest that you attempt to implement your Clarity M on a tested DAW such as Nuendo or Pro Tools. I have seen this issue when the Clarity M is configured on non tested DAW's such as FL STUDIO. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Oct 26
  • New
    zenben
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-09-26

I am using Mac OS Monterey and when my TC Clarity M is connected via USB, the computer is generating 100's literally over 900 "Disk Not Ejected Properly notifications that I have to click on to remove.  It's insane.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thank you,

Ben

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    deanreid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-18

Hi,

I've been using a my TC Clarity M via usb for a while and want to switch to using a direct output from my converters, but I've misplaced the other cables that came with the Clarity M. Is there any way to order these cables without having to buy a whole new Clarity M? 

I searched TC's site and the spare parts link brought me here.

Thanks,

Dean

read more...
    0 10
    • deanreid
      NicJonesMT Hi Dean.
      You have 2 options.

1 - Submit a Spare Parts ticket. Click Support at the top of the page and scroll down to the spare parts option.
      2 - Contact one of our partners and they should be able to advise you further. You can find a full list of our partners at the following link:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html
      • Aug 20
  • New
    vpn19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16

How can I connect my clarity M stereo to Motu M4? This interface doesn't have spdif, only line outs (RCA).

0 104
    • vpn19
      PedroRodrigues Hi vpn, the Clarity M Stereo does not offer an analogue input so you would not be able to connect your Motu M4 directly to the Clarity M . The unit offers AES3 and S/PDIF inputs as well as it can operated via Plug-in mode on your DAW. I would suggest to check a few S/PDIF converters that any help you on this set up and output form your monitor out on your M4 and inputting on the Clarity M via S/PDIF. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • November 17, 2021