Statistics

249,557 members
126,580 posts
  • New
    Scole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hello
    I bought VSS3 native a few days ago. I bought it on paypal and got a confirmation mail. However, there was no e-mail such as activation at the place of purchase. My email is "[email protected]".

Is there a way to solve it?

read more...
    0 18
    • Scole
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Scole, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please create a Technical support ticket and provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.

To open a Technical support ticket please go to the support tab at the top of the page, if you already have a ticket open could you please confirm your case number.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    newhopemedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

When I recently tried to update my installation of LM6n on my Mac running macOS 11.4 Big Sur an error dialogue box popped up indicating the installation could not proceed 'because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. The software needs to be updated.'
    I'm guessing the same may apply to my LC6n software, which current is up to date but I would hate to need to reisntall it if it has the same problem with Big Sur.

When will an updated version of these installers that function with Apple's malicious software check be released?

read more...
    0 55
  • New
    sdj9113
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

I bought tc8210 native in this site without login.

And I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.

?

0 60
    • sdj9113
      Dale_M Can you advise your email address please?
      • May 28
    • sdj9113
      • I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.
        NicJonesMT Hi SDJ9113
        Sometimes the Activation email is sent to your Spam/Junk folder.

If the Email is not here then please submit a technical support ticket and provide your iLok user ID in the Ticket. We can then manually deposit this to your account.
        • May 30
  • New
    Valas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-09

Dear All,

Wonder if anyone can help.

TC Near (3.61) is not recognising my Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6), running on a Mac Mini i7 3.2Ghz

i'm connecting the SK48 into the Mac Mini Thunderboilt 3 port, using an Apple FW to TB2 adapter and an Apple TB2 to TB3 adapter.

The Mac OS is recognising the SK48 as connected to the TB3 port, however the TC Near Control Panel is showing:

"No device found ... looking for devices..."

i downloaded what i believe is the latest driver from here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DMV

TCAudioInterfaceSoftware 3.6.1f34

There don't appear to be any issues with the SK48 itself, still working on Mavericks via FW/TB2 

Any ideas on how i can resolve this would be greatly apreciated

TIA

Best regards,

V

read more...
    0 57
    • Valas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Valas please consider that the unit is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any updated form this unit for some time now, therefor will only work on legacy, the unit must be connected directly to a USB 2.0 port and the use of any adaptors will create issues when interfacing with the drivers. Thank you
      • Mar 9
      • TC Near Not Recognising Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6)
        Valas Thanks Pedro, but the SK48 is FireWire not USB. Unfortunately I cannot connect the SK48 to the Mac Mini without an adapter. Are you saying connecting FireWire to TB3 via an Apple adapter will be causing the issue?
        • Jul 17
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 84
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 106
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
  • Mordax
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-24

Hello!

After replacing the internal battery, I lost the System 6000 MKII licenses. When I try to access them, I have this screen (photo attached). How could I get this access code?

0 48
    • Mordax
      SecondWind2nd I destroyed what was ready to go.
      • October 24, 2020
    • Mordax
      DavidKnighton Hello Claudio De Brito,
      Removing the battery causes the internal license to disappear. You'll need to open a support ticket (top of this page click SUPPORT) and provide us with the image showing the restore key, along with your frame serial number. With this information, our support team will provide you an installation license key which will enable your software once more.
      • October 26, 2020
  • simonbadao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration.

PayPal receipt number:0884-8296-3972-3934

ilok account : [email protected]

Order number: 86835

Ticket Number :CAS-129332-J8C6W9

read more...
    0 117
    • simonbadao
      PedroRodrigues Hi simonbadao I have confirm and the VSS3 license is present on your ILOK account pending user activation, please log in your ILOK account and activate your VSS3 license. Thank you
      • August 13, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        simney Hi Pedro. Can you help me? I am interested in the VSS3 Native plugin but don't see a link anywhere on the TC Electronic product page to order it. Can you send me a link where to order it? Thank you.
        • ·
        • August 15, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        TC-Claus Hi simney ... if You scroll a bit down, You'll find it on the store page :-) https://store.tcelectronic.com/ all the best and stay safe from Claus
        • ·
        • August 16, 2020
    • simonbadao
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native purchased
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew my colleague Kyle is managing this case, please activate your license directly on to your ILOK account
        • December 1, 2020
  • su1327
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-27

Hello,

I also got everything updated,and plug into Imac directly,Still can not connect to Hardware.

Please help!

Allewebwxgetmsgimg.jfifwebwxgetmsgimg (1).jfif

read more...
    0 128
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi su1327,

We're working on a fix for this issue in Ableton Live. You can solve this by disabling System Integrity Protection ...

To disable SIP, restart macOS and hold down cmd+R to boot in recovery mode. Launch Terminal and enter: csrutil disable

Restart

To check SIP status - launch Terminal and type: csruticl status

All the best from

Claus

• March 1, 2020
    • su1327
      su1327

Thanks! I will try it.

Another question,I heard If I had the TC2290DT ,I can get a free Native version but need ilok registration.

How do I get the ilok redeem code?

I can not get any information from TC's Website.

Thanks again!

Allen

• March 4, 2020
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi Allen,

It's a free upgrade and You don't need an iLok. It detects Your TC2290-DT and works for 60 days when You unplug the module Here's a link to download the new version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/p/P0D3X/Downloads

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • jgilhart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I like the app but the registration experience & support portal are quite frustrating/buggy.

iLok - jgilhart

finalizer.jpeg

read more...
    0 156
    • jgilhart
      TC-Rasmus

It sometimes ends up in the spam folder on your email, have you found it there?

• January 22, 2020
    • jgilhart
      jgilhart

I checked both Trash & Junk folders for anything around the purchase date (1/14) and didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help, Rasmus.

Jeff

• January 22, 2020
Go to page