Statistics

298,883 members
182,563 posts
  • New
    PatReel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello All

As other people here I have the same issue. I have placed on sunday an order for two plugins and havent received an order confirmation with the Ilok activations. I have created a ticket and provided all information. I have checked my spam/junk folder but nothing. I have placed an order for MD4 HD and TC 8210. Invoice 1522453. Can one of the moderators check it,please? My ilok is patrickriehl

Thank you.

Kind regards

Patrick

read more...
    1 98
    • PatReel
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have not received your activation please submit a case through the Support link at the top of the page. Cases are answered in the order in which they are received. If you have received a case number, your ticket is in our system and will be answered.
      • November 30, 2021
      • No order confirmation email with Ilok activations Ticket Number: CAS-506085-Z1K1K2
        tucks Actually, more probably, your ticket will be marked as "Problem Solved" without any help.
        • December 1, 2021
      • No order confirmation email with Ilok activations Ticket Number: CAS-506085-Z1K1K2
        PatReel Hello Kyle. Thank you for your reply. I have opened a ticket as I wrote and what I dont understand that some people got here help from moderators and some not. I have been a long time Powercore user and I understand that in those times perhaps all companies have trouble with enough stuff. But on the other side...if your company is offering black friday deals and they know that a rise in order could happen then your company has to care for enough capacity. I was thinking about to buy another plug ins but after those bad service handling I am not sure if I should spend my money again. The ticket system is also not customer friendly. I have now requested demo licenses so I can work with two plugins within 14 days. But if I my ticket will not be handled within the next days I will open an case with paypal. Best regards Patrick
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    Kasevad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Yesterday I bought TC Electronic PlugIn VSS3 Native. Payment was done via PayPal. But i never received any email confirmation, receipt or a PlugIn Download link. More than 24 hours have already passed, there is nothing in the spam folder either. Please help! Ticket Number: CAS-506310-J8L3H1

read more...
    0 33
    • Kasevad
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Kasevad, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • November 30, 2021
    • Kasevad
      Kasevad Hey Chris! Thanks for the help! Today I got the activation code and installed the plugin, it is incredible! :-)
      • December 1, 2021
  • New
    MacproT
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I am considering opening an issue with paypal. I paid $153 for MD4 HD native. Opened a ticket already with Case No: CAS-505804-C6T4L0 CRM:0120000253027 over 36 hours ago and absolutely no answers, no reaction. It is not the first time with TC that they do not send the activation code after purchase. I am very disappointed.

read more...
    0 29
    • MacproT
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MacproT, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • November 30, 2021
    • MacproT
      MacproT

You asked for my ilok ID in an email. I sent my ilok ID in a reply email to you about 30 minutes ago. No email in my spam/junk folder. Thanks.

• November 30, 2021
  • New
    Fabriziodipaola1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi guys, saturday I bought the "icon series legacy native bundle" but I haven't yet received an activation code or Ilok request.

I received just the Paypal payment invoice. What should I do to have this code?

0 28
    • Fabriziodipaola1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Fabriziodipaola1, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 29, 2021
  • New
    MilanRadjen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

Case number: CAS-505693-J9X5C5

30 hours waiting...

0 90
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram Hello Milan! Did you get any information from them or not? They didn’t answer me at all, I don’t know what to do?
      • November 27, 2021
      • MD3 Native Licence Code?
        PedroRodrigues Hi can you please provide your ILOK ACCOUNT and your case number . Thank you
        • November 28, 2021
        Guram Pedro, answered all your questions in a return letter by mail
        • ·
        • November 28, 2021
        Guram I really hope for your help!
        • ·
        • November 28, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi Guram to be able to help you I will need the ILOK ACCOUNT and your case number, otherwise I will not be able to locate your reply Thank you
        • November 28, 2021
    • MilanRadjen
      PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, thank you for your post, please, check the reply sent on case number CAS-505693-J9X5C5. Log in your ILOK ACCOUNT and activate your licence. Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
        Guram

Thank you Pedro, but where can I get the codes to activate the product?

• ·
        • November 28, 2021
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram My ILOK : guram2010
      • November 28, 2021
        PedroRodrigues All done Guram, please check the MP that I have sent you., please LOG IN your ILOK ACCOUNT and Activate your Licence.Thank you
        • November 28, 2021
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram

Thank you Pedro! You could have extorted me a list of the software that needs to be downloaded, I will be very grateful to you!

• November 28, 2021
    • MilanRadjen
      Guram Thank you very much Pedro for your help! Something I installed, but VINTAGE GUITAR PEDAL BUNDLE NATIVE does not accept Logic Pro x, what should I do to make them work, tell me?
      • November 28, 2021
  • New
    newhopemedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

When I recently tried to update my installation of LM6n on my Mac running macOS 11.4 Big Sur an error dialogue box popped up indicating the installation could not proceed 'because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. The software needs to be updated.'
    I'm guessing the same may apply to my LC6n software, which current is up to date but I would hate to need to reisntall it if it has the same problem with Big Sur.

When will an updated version of these installers that function with Apple's malicious software check be released?

read more...
    0 74
  • New
    sdj9113
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

I bought tc8210 native in this site without login.

And I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.

?

0 86
    • sdj9113
      Dale_M Can you advise your email address please?
      • May 28, 2021
    • sdj9113
      • I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.
        NicJonesMT Hi SDJ9113
        Sometimes the Activation email is sent to your Spam/Junk folder.

If the Email is not here then please submit a technical support ticket and provide your iLok user ID in the Ticket. We can then manually deposit this to your account.
        • May 30, 2021
  • New
    Valas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-09

Dear All,

Wonder if anyone can help.

TC Near (3.61) is not recognising my Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6), running on a Mac Mini i7 3.2Ghz

i'm connecting the SK48 into the Mac Mini Thunderboilt 3 port, using an Apple FW to TB2 adapter and an Apple TB2 to TB3 adapter.

The Mac OS is recognising the SK48 as connected to the TB3 port, however the TC Near Control Panel is showing:

"No device found ... looking for devices..."

i downloaded what i believe is the latest driver from here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DMV

TCAudioInterfaceSoftware 3.6.1f34

There don't appear to be any issues with the SK48 itself, still working on Mavericks via FW/TB2 

Any ideas on how i can resolve this would be greatly apreciated

TIA

Best regards,

V

read more...
    0 143
    • Valas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Valas please consider that the unit is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any updated form this unit for some time now, therefor will only work on legacy, the unit must be connected directly to a USB 2.0 port and the use of any adaptors will create issues when interfacing with the drivers. Thank you
      • March 9, 2021
      • TC Near Not Recognising Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6)
        Valas Thanks Pedro, but the SK48 is FireWire not USB. Unfortunately I cannot connect the SK48 to the Mac Mini without an adapter. Are you saying connecting FireWire to TB3 via an Apple adapter will be causing the issue?
        • July 17, 2021
    • Valas
      JohnMartin1970 Hi there Pedro - yes indeed I do have the same problem - works with FireWire 400 only and everything is running via this interface. Why should a perfectly working device be thrown away, just because the software is not updated to 64bit. This is just so disappointing from TC e.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 110
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 127
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
Go to page