Statistics

215,159 members
88,246 posts
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-15

This is the best budget monitor speakers.

It was my first monitor speaker, and I am very satisfied !!

Thank you to Youtube channel TourbillonCafe for the Tannoy Gold 5 Dual Concentric studio monitor video and user feedback.

*This is a Japanese video - please use auto-translate*

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

www.instagram.com/antoine1973/

#tannoy #tannoygold #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio 

read more...
    0 2,011
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-13

Huge thanks to Steve Guttenberg Audiophiliac and our partners at Upscale Audio for the wonderful review our British handmade Tannoy Cheviot Dual Concentric loudspeakers.

Steve also commented:

Tannoy invented the Dual Concentric driver in 1947 and stuck with it ever since, when you listen to it you can tell why.

The finish is stunning.

Piano’s sang and had scale and great tone, it was startling.

A very easy speaker to live with.

The Bass is very very good.

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

To find out more about Steve Guttenberg please visit: www.twitter.com/AudiophiliacMan

To find out more about Upscale Distribution please visit: www.upscaleaudio.com

read more...
    0 198
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2020-01-10
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2020-01-10

The perfect place to sell your musical gear is coming your way. The best part about it? It’s free!

???????????️?
    #BuyandSell #MusicGear #ForFREE

read more...
    0 330
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-09

Tannoy CVS 1.0 in-ceiling speakers - the ideal solution for cost critical applications without audio compromising the high level of performance users expect from Tannoy.

Designed to excel in a wide variety of applications such as restaurants, hotels, houses of worship, retail, educational facilities and business of all types that require a combination of excellent music and speech sound quality and exceptional reliability.

The line-up consists of six models available in semi-matt black or semi-matt white finishes. All deliver the power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion typically found in more expensive products. 

Each model has a powder-coated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection. The drivers are mounted in a UV and weather resistant UL 94-V0 and 94-5VB ABS front with a plated steel fire can enclosures. In addition, each model has EN54-24 certification for detection and fire alarm systems, UL1480 certification for fire protected signalling systems and UL2043 certification for air-handling spaces.

The CVS 301 is designed to provide superb audio performance and features a three-inch polypropylene full-range driver with butyl rubber surround for enhanced durability.

The CVS 401, CVS 601 and CVS 801 feature four, six and eight-inch coaxial polypropylene drivers with butyl rubber surround and ferrofluid-cooled soft-dome high-frequency drivers that provide class-leading sound quality.

The CVS 801S in-ceiling subwoofer uses an eight-inch polypropylene long-excursion driver that delivers weighty extended and controlled bass. The low pass baffle design allows the use with other loudspeakers without the need for a crossover. A low impedance version is also available.

Other features include:

• Supplied in pairs complete with all mounting hardware

• Wide constant directivity for optimum coverage

• Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included

• Steel cover and strain relief clamping mechanism for fire rated cable

• Transformer Taps for 70V / 100V line systems or 8 Ohm operation

• Ten-year warranty

read more...
    1 134
  • 2020-01-06
  • 2019-12-25
    • joshuarotairo
      PetGerbil

Welcome to Borrowinger products. 

"Where all your ideas are belong to us."

Taking quality products that you know and love, copying them, then making them out of cheap tat for re-sale.

and there's nothing you can do about it!  hahaha suckers!!

How about having an original idea for once ? why not improve something for once ? how about doing something for once ?

• December 26, 2019
    • joshuarotairo
      SawSquareSine

Looks great! As a vintage synth collector, I spend many hours and lots of money repairing my precious babies! I really love how you enhance, fix, and improve upon existing products AND create completely new products that never existed but are the dream of many a musician at a price that is affordable. Thank you Behringer! #ulirocks

• December 27, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-12-20
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2019-12-17

#TannoysGreatestHits

Please enjoy the part 5 of Tannoy Greatest Hits, where we share recordings, hit records, insights and performances that feature Tannoy products. Here is the last ever studio recording of George Harrison

Tannoy believe in enabling you to hear music the way artists have created it. For over 90 years artists have trusted Tannoy studio monitors when recording their music while audiophiles have trusted Tannoy Hi Fi speakers to authentically reproduce the artists’ music exactly the way it was recorded. Tannoy commercial speakers can be found in the world’s most prestigious audio installations. 

Tannoy - The Voice of the Artist

read more...
    0 134
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-12-17
    • rovi-mortell
    • rovi-mortell
      PatrickGMaillot I'm very interested in this product, but can't find it anywhere for sale (unavailable or just not listed). Any lead (France)? -Patrick
      • January 6, 2020
    • rovi-mortell
      DennisD

Hello,

Off topic, I'm sorry.

But having significant trouble getting any support for an issue with a Behringer PPA2000 system and its clip.

Ticket created early December and no response at all.
      I would have thought a company would have more concern about its reputation regarding supporting its customers, but I guess I could be wrong.

• January 8, 2020
Go to page