Statistics

259,720 members
138,128 posts
  • New
    XIDDENX
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-13

hi everyone,

My crave has quite noisy audio out. Osc. sound can be heard very low. It is connected to S32 via DI800. I tried various connection options like direct to S32 and wing local input. Nothing changed. I uploaded a video. It may be more practical to determine the problem and possible solution.

Thanks

read more...
    0 42
    • XIDDENX
      RobbyWingfield Hi Xiddenx, this is Robby with Music tribe, it sounds like I am hearing notes change. Are you controlling it with something? Could you submit a case at the support tab above with a video that shows your settings? Thanks!
      • Oct 13
    • XIDDENX
      XIDDENX

Thanks for quick response. It is connected to Arturia keystep pro via akai mpc live which has midi multi function can control multi equipment through its usb ports. I tried with midi cable direct connected to midi out port of keystep pro. Nothing make any difference even I also played it with crave's own keys. Crackles and pops are generated during playing over notes. I will do your advice.

• Oct 13
  • New
    DTSwayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

My Ms-1 worked fine two weeks ago and when I plugged up and powered it on yesterday the led for the power barely lights up and no other led light up.

View Video
    read more...
    0 39
    • DTSwayze
      Nigel67 Hi DTSwayze. It looks like a power supply issue that will require repair. Please submit a ticket to our Service Department and they will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Aug 4