Statistics

196,511 members
67,113 posts
  • New
    2020-11-18

Hey, so the other day I was rewiring my desk and my goxlr fell to the gound and now the faders dont move when you hit the mute button is this something that can be fixed?

0 21
  • 2020-09-22

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my Go XLR where it skips the startup sequence and just goes straight to everything blue. None of the faders move nor does it light up in the usual rainbow fashion.

Its not detected by my PC either which leads me to think its a Power or USB connectivity issue. I do know its an issue with the GO XLR and not my PC. 

Sometimes when I add power only the 'X' lights up as well.

Ive uploaded a video to show what happens. 

Thanks 

Adam 

read more...
    0 65
    • Adam Vann
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Adam Vann ,are you connecting the unit directly to your computer via USB 2.0? Are you using the latest version of the GOXLR? Have you updated the GOXLR to the latest firmware? Please follow the link to access all the resources available for your unit https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK
      • Sep 22
      • Go XLR Start Up Sequence
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Adam can you please send me the case number so I can access what is the stage of this process?
        • Sep 24
        Adam Vann CAS-140304-H2J3G4
        • Sep 24
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Adam, I have the case, all the interaction will be via this case. Thank you
        • Sep 24