Statistics

260,531 members
139,127 posts
  • New
    RichardDetwiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

The device will not power up.  I am using a Furman power conditioner

it is in a controlled studio.  (no moisture, sunlight, overheating).  

Powerlight comes on, then dims and flickers

The device doesn't work will not connect to wifi, nor register on the usb.

read more...
    1 65
    • RichardDetwiler
      Behringer Hi RichardDetwiler. If you need assistance with your Behrin ger products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • Sep 26
    • RichardDetwiler
      PedroRodrigues Hi RichardDetwiler before you submitting an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team as stated above I would suggest to connect your unit directly to a wall socket and bypassing the Furman Power Conditioner to acess if the unit would operate correctly. Thank you
      • Sep 27
    • RichardDetwiler
      Dragonsfire Interesting. Were you able to get this resolved? My nearly exact same combo of hardware you showed is doing exactly the same thing since last week. XR18 (from 2017), Furman M-8Dxm - power light is dim (almost slight flicker), LAN LED's light up on mine, no one home. Power supply is shot?
      • Oct 25
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Did you plug the XR18 directly into an outlet?
      • Oct 25
      • Behringer Air XR18 powering up
        Dragonsfire It appears he did (and so did I) based on a previous post above that isn't showing anymore... but even a reply I typed up a minute ago just magically disappeared or got eaten by the forum? (Bad enough how slow it is. Do they run this on a RPi? Heh.)

Sadly I went ahead and looked inside my mixer and found a ton of bulging caps on the power supply. I will open a case with Behringer to see what options are available to me, as I'm sure he did the same.
        • Oct 26
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Yeah, this "newfangled" forum engine has a mind of its own. The trick is to never to reply to a reply or to a notification or an email link. And if they are using an RPi, its version 1.

Sorry to hear about the power supply. Hopefully tech support will be able to help you get it back up and running.
      • Oct 26