Statistics

298,605 members
182,228 posts
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-01

I think my just died after using it since 2008 

It was my trusty companion, such a good interface. They don't make em like that anymore... 

I tried to use a novation soundcard i had lying around Novation hub or something much newer but used it for djing... 

It could not handle my projects... When opening Ableton Live. 

I left my konnekt a few days still nothing. 

I lights up now but it's as if the firmware doesn't boot up... 

The vid was is how it used to go previously and then it would sometimes take like 10min... 

but now it doesn't do anything... 

So Does this use a cmos battery that might be needed to be replaced??? If any1 knows? 

Anothet question is Does any1 recommend a similar soundcard... not sure if Usb soundcards do work for my setup... 

I actually don't have the money to buy a new one and certainly ain't gonna buy the Apollo or in that price range... 

I was curious about the Arturia one but I don't know... 

I just myself could not find a soundcard with this many outputs and all the other features on the back.

Hope someone can help me out thnx 

read more...
    0 26
    • yann_
      PedroRodrigues Hi yann_ ,thank you for your post, unfortunately the TC-KONNEKT 48 has been discontinued for some time, so we stopped releasing any resources for the most recent OS's. If you wish to keep using your TC-KONNEKT 48 you must do it exclusively using legacy OS's otherwise the interface will not operate. Than you
      • Apr 3