Statistics

294,174 members
177,249 posts
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I opened a repair service request (CAS-595142-S0J8W8) on 4/12/2022.  It is a warranteed item.  So far the only response I have received was an automated confirmation that I opened the service ticket.  I have identified the local authorizes service center in my area as per the MusicTribe website.  I need to have an RMA issued so I can start the repair process.  Can someone please help with that.  This is taking a ridiculously long time to resolve.

Thanks in advance

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 330
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Checking your ticket my colleague Leah has sent you an email on 10 May 2022 requesting your contact details etc, can you check your junk email and see if it has gone there please?
      • May 25
    • deerashid
      deerashid

I just checked everywhere I have nothing. Please forward to my email:[email protected]

• May 25
  • New
    abhishekarpan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05
    May a year ago one of the two studio monitors got damaged.May want to claim warranty

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 6
    • abhishekarpan
      NicJonesMT Hi Abhishekarpan.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    SolidGr4vity
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

背面にPSEマークが表示されています。
    電気用品安全法(PSE)では、電気用品の「安全性の確認(safety)」と「電磁両立性(EMC)ノイズの放出(EMI)とノイズに対する耐性(EMS)」の2種類の規格についての適合が必要になります。
    MK360がEMC試験と現在行っている安全性の試験の2種類の規格に適合する必要がございますが、スピーカーも電安法の対象であり、同様に2種類の規格に適合している必要がございます。
    現状、Critical components listのスピーカーにはEMIの適合状況をご記載いただいておりますが、EMIではなく、上記の電気用品の安全性を確認する規格(J60065,J60950,62368または技術基準別表第八)に適合しているかについてご確認頂けますでしょうか。
    The Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law (PSE) requires compliance with two types of standards for electrical products: safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), noise emission (EMI) and immunity to noise (EMS).
    While the MK360 must comply with both EMC and current safety tests, speakers are also subject to the Electrical Safety Law and must comply with both standards as well.
    Currently, the speaker on the critical components list is identified as EMI compliant. Still, we would like to confirm that they are not only EMI compliant but rather comply with the standards mentioned above for checking the safety of electrical appliances and materials (J60065, J60950, 62368 or Annex VIII of the Technical Regulations).

Could you please send us any documents regarding the mentioned standards?

We already have the CoC. See attached file.

But it seems it is not enough!

Thanks!

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 26
    • SolidGr4vity
      Dale_M Please submit your request via the Support tab above via a Pre Sales ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 4
    • SolidGr4vity
      SolidGr4vity Hi Dale! Thank you for your email. I have been trying to reach you via the support tab but all I get is what you can see in the attached image. Could you please provide an email I can write to!? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Aitor.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    sdsbt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-27

I have just puchased a bluetooth speaker modelnumber MPA200BT

Get it registered

View Attachment
    0 14
    • sdsbt
      NicJonesMT Hi Sdsbt.

Please click Support at the top of the page and submit a Product registration ticket.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    danny8448
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Hi , 

I have been unable to install my Thirty Six  Tannoy CMS603PI   back cans..

I need to purchase the plaster rings .

No one in USA or Canada has them .

I need to confirm  part # or model #  needed   and place the order .

Attached is teh  image of what is needed..

Thank you  for your help

Daniel Nekoloff

Campbell and Dawes

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 58
    • danny8448
      NicJonesMT Hi Daniel.
      If you click Support at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket, a member of the team will be able to advise you further.
      • April 23, 2021
  • Pelling
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-04

I am trying to identify a pair of circa late 1960's Tannoy loudspeakers with the serial numbers 64598 & 64590. Can you help please?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 101
    • Pelling
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Pelling, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I would recommend opening a technical support ticket and uploading some photos of the loudspeakers, alternatively would you be able to upload some to this post?
      • September 6, 2020