Statistics

306,000 members
190,345 posts
  • New
    Cameo75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-13

I'm using 1/4" male TRS cable balanced to 1/4" male to connect the Ultralink to the Europort PA. When I turn on the lapel microphone the speaker has a loud humm and distortion sound.

Help needed, thanks

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 8
    • Cameo75
      WilliamR The Ultra link receiver is equipped with unbalanced 1/4 inch outputs. Please use unbalanced ts 1/4 inch or XLR to XLR cables to resolve the noise issue.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    Frank1938
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-23

I am unable to get both mikes to work simultaneously.  Both mikes work individually. I have followed the instructions to the letter to no avail. Could it be that the receiver has developed a fault? The unit is out of warranty. It has had very little use. Would it be possible to purchase a replacement USB Receiver?

Thanks, Frank

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 17
    • Frank1938
      PedroRodrigues Hi Frank1938, thank you for your post, when the ULM200M wireless microphone become unpaired with the ULM200D wireless receiver, the microphone can be re-paired from the powered down state by simultaneously pressing the ▲ and ▼ buttons and moving the microphone to within 10 cm (4 inches) of the ULM200D wireless receiver.
      The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the pairing sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot pair to the receiver it will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      If you have tried the step described above and you have not been able to pair both of the ULM 200M microphones, this may indicate that your unit is not operating per standard.
      I would then suggest following the link below to contact on of Certified Service Centres in your region to request an inspection on your unit
      https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 24