Statistics

294,585 members
177,696 posts
  • New
    xav42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-23

I play the A string, then record a loop, then stop the loop after 2 seconds.

I would expect a almost continuous sound. However there is some noise every time the loop is restarting (attached file is a recording showing the issue)

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 15
    • xav42
      PedroRodrigues Hi xav42, thank you for your post, in this case, after analysing the file provided I would suggest to first confirm that you are using a 1/4 jack TS cables, and that you are using the correct PSU that must be a Standard 9V DC, Centre Negative >300mA.
      I would also advise you to confirm that your pedal is running the latest FW version that you can access by following the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DE9
      If this does not resolve any of the issues reported, I would then suggest following the link below to submit an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team, so we can analyse this matter with more tools.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • May 24
    • xav42
      xav42

Hi,
      I'm using high quality cables and power supply. Everything is ok on this side.
      The looper is using the latest firmware 1.3.0.0. I even reinstalled the firmware and it changed nothing.
      The support has been contacted.

Can anybody here having a Ditto (any model) could please try to reproduce the issue ? It only takes a few seconds... I would like to know if it affects all the pedals or just mine... Thanks !

• May 24
    • xav42
      TC-Mike Hi Xav, this sounds as it could be a potential issue with the memory. Please try to do a factory reset of the pedal and let us know if this makes any difference? (to factory reset , press and hold the outer left Footswitch for around 13 seconds until you see the LEDs light up.) Do you get the "scratching noise" with every recording or only on certain Loop recordings? Do you use the Playback FX when this is happening?
      • May 24
    • xav42
      xav42

Hi Mike, the factory reset did not solve the issue. I'm hearing the noise only if the same sound is played at the beginning and at the end (the idea is to make an infinite note, see 1st post). For "normal" loops, I do not hear abnormal noise. I did all my tests without effects.

• May 26
      • Ditto X4 : noise / scratch when restarting a continuous note loop
        TC-Mike Hi Xav, thanks for the info.I'm afraid it is a hardware related issue then and needs some service. Please create a support ticket for that and include all info . (chat, serial numenber, putchase date etc)
        • ·
        • Jun 1
  • New
    Joe45lachance
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Hello guys,

i do need an rma #  for a T.C Electronic product on warranty

BRAND ; T.C ELECTRONIC

PRODUCT; HALL OF FAME 2 

SERIAL# S200901726C13

PROBLEM; The pedal stays always ON'!!

PROOF OF PURCHASE ATTACHED 

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 36
    • Joe45lachance
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To submit an RMA request please click on Support at the top of the screen and then click Care/Service to submit a ticket.
      • Jan 11