250,909 members
128,128 posts
  • New
    antjul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Re: can anybody help please:

Dear TC music Tribe Community,

I recently bought the TC G-system and have some SQS files that I want to put onto the G-box.  TC Electronic releases G-System Editor and Software 3.0 states you can download it, but when you press the “here”  link, all I get is the message 

“…This www.tcelectronic.com page can’t be found…” (please see uploaded file)

The link to the page is: https://www.kvraudio.com/news/tc_electronic_releases_g_system_editor_and_software_3_0_8855

Can anybody help please

Kind regards

Tony

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 66
    • antjul
      TCMike019 I have a same problem... Can find System Editing Software...
      • Jun 19
    • antjul
      Nigel67 Hi, is this the link you require? Please look in the 'Software' tab. In the is a G-System Editor software. If it is not what you were looking for, please let me know and I will try to help further.
      • Jun 19
    • antjul
      TCMike019

NOw, I have found software named Midi Quest... Anyody know something about it? Here's the link https://squest.com/Products/MidiQuest_iPad/Instruments/TCElectronicG-System/index.html

• Jun 19
    • antjul
      hamanohashi I received from someone in the comunity this software for a previous question about TC Helicon voicework. He sent me this but unfortunatly it does not work for me : he reconize only TC Electronics ... so I think it can help you : https://wsi.li/dl/7oMosRB97TujG6RXF/ link is valid 7 days .
      • Jun 21
  • New
    trentperkins
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-08

Greetings!  I have largely complete my initial design for a DM8500, made it look good, etc.  When I went to compile it though, it listed several apparently unplugged modules that I can't find anywhere on the design.  Maybe they are hiding behing a different module, but I can't find them. Is there a way to list all of the used modules with their associated ID numbers to facilitate in the troubleshooting process?

Specifically, the compiler says that High Pass 6-24 dB/OCt (ID=8) is not an input module, and that the same filter ID=11 has no input or output (none of the High pass filters that I can see in my design are ID=8 or 11).  Also, modules 12-16 have the same issue.  They include 2 Parametric EQs, 2 comp/Limiters, and another high pass filter.

It is possible that I created some modules early in the process before I knew what I was doing and then deleted them (or at least I THOUGHT I deleted them!).  But if I can't find them and make them go away, I can't complie the design, and the machine is useless. 

I attached a picture of my design.  i would be happy to email the actual .dmd file, but apparently that can't be attached to the forum.

View Attachment

read more...
    0 107
    • trentperkins
      trentperkins Any help? I may have to rebuild the whole thing again being careful to not experiment with modules I don't end up implementing. Even so, this seems like it should be a pretty easy fix to be able to generate a list of all used modules and their status by ID number.
      • Mar 17
    • trentperkins
      trentperkins Thanks Thim, not only does it work, it looks great! How do you get the lines to work at right angles?
      • Mar 19
  • New
    radioinsectrecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

Greetings TC Electronic,

I am a proud owner of your wonderful device Studio Konnekt 48 (SK48) which I still find very useful after all these years. I’ve gone through the various driver upgrades in Windows including the 32bit to 64bit upgrade. However just recently by chance I noticed (in Device Manager) that the drivers Windows was using for my SK48 were 32-bits (below) even though I’ve already installed your 64-bit drivers years before.

1. C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TCNear.sys
    2. C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TCNearAudiosys
    3. C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TCNearMidi.sys
    4. .......

I've found that my SK48 64-bit driver files were in “C:\Program Files\TC Electronic\TC Near

My question is how do I make Windows 10 use the SK48 64bit drivers above rather than the 32-bit ones ?

Your advise to this is kindly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Phil Mark

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 112
    • radioinsectrecords
      PedroRodrigues Hi radioinsectrecords, please consider that the Studio Konnekt 48 is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any resources for this unit for some time now therefore if you wish to keep using this unit will must do it on legacy operating system as this unit will not interface on any 64-bit platform. Thank you
      • Mar 7
  • New
    Mircode1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Hi,

I bought my Voicelivetouch2 in 2016, never register it. I tried on the platform but I can't.

This is the invoice 

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 112
    • Mircode1
      Dale_M Hi Mircode can you give me your name and email? I will see if I can help you manually.
      • Jan 22
    • Mircode1
      Mircode1 [email protected] Biancavilla Mirella, but I bought also some instruments with my company (Behringer Neutron and I had the same problem, someone registered for me).
      • Jan 25
    • Mircode1
      Dale_M I have sent you an email and resolved this (please check your inbox/junk) also if you have any more to register please reply.
      • Jan 25
  • New
    PeterSon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hi,
    When I download the TonePrint manual 2.0 (frontpage attached) it look much differerent from the version that I have downloaded to my PC which is version 4.4.3. Why isn't it the same?
    Is it the software that isn't updated to a new version like the one in the manual or is it the manual that is an old version?

The link in the manual that is directing you to the latest TonePrint editor doesn't work:

https://tcelectronic.com/toneprint-editor/

Best regards/
    Peter

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 104