Statistics

306,099 members
190,448 posts
  • New
    Paulo69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

I bought a TC2290 Native 29th November 2021 Still no authorisation code for ilok account, Very very poor

View Attachment
    0 16
    • Paulo69
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from musictribe here. I've sent you a direct message. Could you please reply with your iLok ID. I can get this sorted for you ASAP.
      • Apr 22
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hi I bought 4 licences of VSS3.

No email and licences recieved... 

I all ready complain two times on this portal. No help rom your side.

Pleas send me those licences and invoice ASAP...!

ilok:lukasmoudry

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi,

last week I bought 4 licences of VSS3... And I did not recieved any licence and any invoice.

Pleas can U solve It..?

asasp... pleas

Lukas

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 26
    • Beep2458
      Josicx Same for me. Waiting since 4 days.
      • December 2, 2021
      • VSS3 - no licence ricieved...!
        PedroRodrigues Hi Josicx thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • Beep2458
      mixok Same for me.
      • December 2, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi mixok thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • Beep2458
      klem94 Same here with VSS4. Pre Sales contacted, no answer yet. I Twitted something about it, the community manager came back to me, but still no mail from support team.

This is so messed up.
      • December 2, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi klem94 please supply the requested information stated so I can see what happen, I'm sorry for this situation
        • December 2, 2021
    • Beep2458
      PedroRodrigues Hi Beep2458 thank you for your post, can you please provide me your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • December 3, 2021
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi I bought four licences of VSS3 plugin on sunday. But no email from U with licneces and invice received...

I checked all spams and etc... No email.

Pleas can U send me those licences and invice.

U can find my PayPal confirmayion in attachment.

Thanx Lukas

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 35
    • Beep2458
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Beep2458, I am sorry to hear about this issue.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 30, 2021
    • Beep2458
      Beep2458

Sorry... I dont understand your conversation... pleas can I get my licences...? Nothing change so fare... Thanx Lukas

• December 1, 2021
  • New
    Walmsley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

MD4 native Order 27 November Time 23:24 Order number: 94734

Paypal payment Transaction ID 34422345W2980693KPDF uploaded (hopefully) 

Ilok User ID: Yassboy

Yes, I've checked my spam folder

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 32
    • Walmsley
      Walmsley Can someone please open a ticket for me? It's been 3 days since I paid for this and no response.
      • November 29, 2021
    • Walmsley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Walmsley, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 29, 2021
    • Walmsley
      Walmsley Hi Chris, I did what you suggested on 30 November. There was nothing in my spam folder and I now have a case number CAS-506274-Y6C7N2 but still no MD4 download. Please help me!
      • December 1, 2021
    • Walmsley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Walmsley, thank you for confirming your case number. I will ensure this is followed up on today.
      • December 1, 2021