Statistics

181,562 members
50,504 posts
  • 2020-07-28

Hello everyone,

We’d like to inform you that Midas (midasconsoles.com), Klark Teknik (klarkteknik.com), 
    Turbosound (turbosound.com), Behringer (behringer.com), and Bugera Amps (bugera-amps.com)
    websites will be in maintenance mode for 27 hours starting 7AM GMT +8 on July 29, 2020 until
    10AM GMT +8 on July 30, 2020. During this time the websites will be inaccessible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 23
  • 2020-06-30
    Great news! The Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Turbosound, TC Helicon, Bugera and B2B store websites are back up and running. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
    0 65
    • Rovi Mortell
      DennisDubeau It is still the mess it was before...
      • Jul 2
    • Rovi Mortell
      Pet Gerbil But Dennis, If you'll just bear with us for 3 or 4 more months, We are sure that we can get this site as badly thought out and designed as the last Music Tribe site ( 1.0 ) We've already ignored all the complaints about the usability of 1.0 and moved fore-ward into making this one look and feel exactly the same,but without any of the good parts.
      • Jul 2
      • Brand Websites are Back: Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Turbosound, TC Helicon, Bugera and B2B store
        DennisDubeau Hopefully... We'll see..!!
        • Jul 7
    • Rovi Mortell
      Pet Gerbil No offence mean't to the web-team, I'm mainly complaining at the instigators of this, Not the people cursed with sorting it out.
      • Jul 3
    • Rovi Mortell
      Martin Rosengren Your webshop does not work. I bought an LM2 plugin. The money was withdrawn from my account but I have not received any download link or registration code.
      • Jul 6
      • Brand Websites are Back: Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Turbosound, TC Helicon, Bugera and B2B store
        Claus Bay Hi Filmbolaget ... did You get this issue solved? Otherwise please send me Your iLok ID. All the best and stay safe from Claus.
        • Aug 13
  • 2020-06-25
    Hello everyone,
  We would like to inform you that the Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Turbosound, TC Helicon, Bugera and B2B store websites are currently unavailable as we are migrating all our data to new servers. We are closely monitoring this and we will let all of you know once the sites are up again.   We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    read more...
    0 196
    • Rovi Mortell
      Alex Kempkes Hi Rovi, any idea when the learn section will be online again?
      • Jul 1
      • Data Migration for Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Turbosound, TC Helicon, Bugera and B2B store
        Rovi Mortell Hi Alex,

We're currently working on the Learn section (plus a lot more features) and optimizing it for the new Community site. This will be part of our "Phase 2" updates which should come out in the next few months. We'll be posting those updates here in the news section so please stay tuned for that.

Thank you for your patience and support.
        • ·
        • Jul 1
      • Data Migration for Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Turbosound, TC Helicon, Bugera and B2B store
        Alex Kempkes why should i return to this site as only 20..30% of the old info is shared here? unbelievable this will take months... I had expected better from MusicTribe
        • ·
        • Jul 2
    • Rovi Mortell
      Rovi Mortell Thank you for your feedback. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and are closely monitoring/working on these issues to be resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
      • Jul 2
    • Rovi Mortell
      Saaim abrar Unable to connect to voicesupport voicelive 3 extreme ?
      • Jul 5
  • 2020-05-19

Hi Everyone!

The tc-helicon.com domain is currently undergoing maintenance which is scheduled to wrap by the end of this week (2020-05-22). During this time the website may be unavailable.

This shouldn't affect the general operation of the GoXLR App or VoiceSupport 2, only their ability to check for the latest firmware updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please report any issues in the support channels. Thanks for your patience!

read more...
    0 60
  • 2020-04-06

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

141 Replies

@GaryHiggins 77 Replies14 
    @DaveMorrison 51 Replies
    @TCH-Rob 26 Replies3
    @GeorgeDougherty 14 Replies

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    1 99
  • 2020-03-23

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

135 Replies

@GaryHiggins 82 Replies
    @DaveMorrison 60 Replies
    @TCH-Rob 31 Replies10
    @aftermid 22 Replies

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    1 104
  • 2020-03-17

[video]

0 107
  • 2020-03-08

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

190 Replies

@GaryHiggins 121 Replies25 
    @TCH-Rob 71 Replies
    @DeclanSlater 68 Replies8
    @DaveMorrison 56 Replies15 

Cheers~

read more...
    3 141
  • 2020-02-25

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@GaryHiggins 

101 Replies

@RexBeckett 85 Replies22 15 
    @DaveMorrison 48 Replies
    @KenMitchell 38 Replies9
    @TCH-Rob 37 Replies

Cheers~

read more...
    4 148
  • 2020-02-09

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

100 Replies

19 19
    @TCH-Rob 81 Replies32 
    @KenMitchell 63 Replies
    @GaryHiggins 62 Replies12
    @DaveMorrison 52 Replies

Cheers~

read more...
    2 158
Go to page