Statistics

207,584 members
79,671 posts
  • jcsy
    Community Manager
    2020-01-28

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

96 Replies

13 7
    @GaryHiggins 81 Replies
    @KenMitchell 81 Replies12 
    @DaveMorrison 57 Replies6
    @TCH-Rob 45 Replies15 

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    2 172
  • TCH-Rob
    Triber Contributor
    2020-01-24

Hi friends! We're working on the next Voicelive product, and we're wondering what you all want in it! What did you love about the VL3, VL3x, or the Voicelive Play series? What features do you want in our next Voicelive and what features did you never use in our previous ones? Do you use our looper a lot? Do you use steps and the hit button? Do you like the 3 page effect configuration on VL3/VL3x or would you prefer guitar and vocal effects to all be mixed on the same page? 

Let us know what you want, because making something that works for you, our customers, is our top priority. Smiley Happy  

read more...
    10 3,265
    • TCH-Rob
      terryx

How about a built in expression pedal?  

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      Bhk090182

A little difficult to use looper and get the rythm 100percent so I almost dont use it. Probable its me the problem is. My biggest issue with vl3x is the sound quality. When i use sharpness 50 that is recomended. I get a crispy sound that have whey to much trebble... I normaly just turn the whole thing off. Use the tc helicon mic also. It was a little better then my nta1. Shimmer effext for guitar is also welcome. And better gain control on the outs

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      ClaytonVetter

Hi

features that we're missing from the vl3 were cc messages to control the looper externally. 

cc message to clear all loops. 

hope the feedback helps

thanks

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      TCH-Rob

@terryx that's an awesome idea, and something that we've been thinking about. We'd love to hear what more users think about having a built in expression/volume pedal... it would add a lot of size to the overall footprint of the product but if it's something you guys really want we'd consider adding it. 

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      Steve04050

We use my VL3X to control the vocal delays and guitar patches live on click tracks (with count ins), using the built-in automation. However, we'd love if we could tack on a midi track, or something similar, that could send midi note changes to run our sequenced lights, instead of a computer. I scoured the web to see if VL3X could do it, but never saw anything clear.

That way, VLX3 is a live vocal, guitar, and lighting engineer.

• January 24, 2020
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-21

Esoteric, Tannoys Japanese Hi-Fi distribution partner since 1976, recently visited our Coatbridge factory for a behind the scenes look at how Tannoy handcrafts our loudspeakers.

There are some great pictures in the (Japanese) article below.

https://dynamicaudio55552f.wordpress.com/2019/11/12/2553/ 

Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

To find out more about Esoteric please visit: www.esoteric.jp

#tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio #tannoyspeakers #tannoygold 

read more...
    0 128
    • Paulo1
      Aigor84

Hi,

Im very interested into visiting the Tannoy factory. Can you please let me know how didi you organise a visit as I cant find any contact email or number.

Thank you. 

• February 6, 2020
  • 2020-01-20

[video]
    Check it out here: bit.ly/Behringer-CB-100

0 294
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2019-12-23

#UltimateTannoyPlaylist

Thank you.

We are so grateful to everyone that has helped and joined us on our quest to curate and build the ultimate Tannoy playlist. We have really enjoyed this project and have discovered so much great new music.

Please click the link below for the Tannoy Ultimate Playlist download the PDF booklet.

Whether you’re a music lover, audiophile or music creator, share the music you love to listen too on your Tannoy loudspeakers.

Tannoy believe in enabling you to hear music the way artists have created it. For more than 90 years artists have trusted Tannoy’s studio monitors when recording their music while audiophiles have trusted Tannoy’s Hi-Fi speakers to authentically reproduce the artists’ music exactly the way it was recorded.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

Ultimate Tannoy Playlist.pdf
    read more...
    2 4,314
  • Virn
    Community Manager
    2019-12-04

Issue with embedding YouTube new videos as well as embedded videos in the community.

Khoros is experiencing an issue with embedding YouTube new videos as well as embedded videos in the community. Their 3rd party provider is investigating the issue.

As soon as we have more information we'll provide an update.

Khoros Incedent report can be seen here:

https://status.khoros.com/incidents/yhqf4lmzy9jf?_ga=2.35876322.354168261.1575431562-1348670904.1569901617

Thank you

read more...
    0 229
  • Virn
    Community Manager
    2019-11-18

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@KenMitchell 

109 Replies

18 10 
    @RexBeckett 90 Replies16 13 
    @GaryHiggins 45 Replies11 
    @DennisMilsom 36 Replies
    @DaveMorrison 24 Replies

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other contributions, dont forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    2 341
    • Virn
      Virn

Please also let me know if there are additional things you would like for me to include in these posts.

• November 17, 2019
    • Virn
      AJSong Hi Virn, i am new to music tribe community, and can you share detail on how one can contribute to this community? Thanks
      • July 9, 2020
  • TC-Mike
    Triber Moderator
    2019-10-28

Cool audio V2044 A info & prices

The original SSM 2044 filter is a 4 pole Low pass filter that has been used in many classic vintage synthesizers like PPG Wave 2.3, the Korg Monopoly, Polysix, and Trident and many others. 

Great to hear an upgraded and affordable mordern counterpart is available!

I wonder which forthcoming Behringer instrument will use them!? Heart

read more...
    0 378
  • TCH-Morgan
    Triber Alumni
    2019-09-14

Keep it simple for your at-home and on-the-go recording and performance setup! Go Guitar Pro and Guitar Rack for iOs are the ultimate guitar player's companion. Guitar Rack for iOS puts your pedalboard & amp preferences into action without any additional gear on hand. All you need is an interface to connect your guitar to your iOS device and GO Guitar Pro is the perfect fit.

GO Guitar Pro works seamlessly with Guitar Rack to deliver high-quality audio & unrivaled guitar effects. When you plug GO Guitar Pro into Guitar Rack, you'll gain instant access to the entire collection of effects, amps, speakers, monitors, mics, and cabinets available in the app! With GO Guitar Pro, your line-in instrument can be connected to a multitude of devices, both for inputs and outputs. That means your GO Guitar Pro will send an audio signal through USB as well as the 3.5mm output for functional versatility. Plus, GO Guitar Pro has both headphone and a 1/4" output for monitoring through a speaker.

Guitar Rack for iOS: https://apple.co/2MlUR5X

Go Guitar Pro In Stores:
    B&H: https://bhpho.to/2lOGx9W
    Sweetwater:
    http://bit.ly/2kHOFck
    Thomann:
    http://bit.ly/2kyKgbN

Robbie - GGP - GR.jpg
    read more...
    3 381
    • TCH-Morgan
      CKa

Hoped that Guitar rack would work with the basic "Go Guitar"( as promissed in the TC-Helicon adverdtisements) but it does NOT.

Guitar Rack does not recognize the basic "Go Guitar"and all amp's and efffects remain locked because of this regretably.

I do not understand whu amp's and effects are blocked anyway, but especially why it does not recognize the TC-Helicon's "Go Guitar" device at all..

• September 23, 2019
  • TCH-Morgan
    Triber Alumni
    2019-08-16

TC Helicon is proud to introduce the ultimate all-in-one iOS app for guitar players, Guitar Rack! Guitar Rack for iOS is a virtual pedalboard and amplifier for guitar, packed with iconic effects, a built-in recording interface, and endless combinations of your favorite sounds.

With Guitar Rack, you can build your effects, practice, record, and play all in one place on your mobile device! Featuring over 60 masterful recreations of the industry's most iconic effects, all ready to use. Just plug in and play!

Guitar Rack for iOS is available now on the iOS App Store. Full features can be unlocked with the purchase and connection of select TC Helicon products ➡️ https://apple.co/2MlUR5X 

Features
    DESIGN YOUR RACK:

• Select your combination of features manually from:
      • 9 Guitar Amps
      • 12 cabinets
      • 8 microphones
      • 30 effects 
    • Choose from an extensive library of custom preset signal chains and racks or create your own
    • Tune with the TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner

PLAY ALONG: 

• Practice and monitor in real-time using GO GUITAR PRO
    • Import backing tracks and play along
    • Metronome & Tuner in-app
    • Map effects to your MIDI or Bluetooth connected footswitch

PERFORM AND RECORD:

• Loop & record right in the app
    • Load backing tracks, or create them yourself
    • Connect to a DAW for recording, or record and export your recording right in Guitar Rack!

--- --- --- --- ---

Go Guitar: https://amzn.to/2E2c92t

Go Guitar Pro: http://bit.ly/2Z0Kgjo

Go Vocal: https://amzn.to/2E6RNVL

Guitar-Rack-Thumbnail.jpg
    read more...
    2 676
    • TCH-Morgan
      TC-Mike

Nice, just tried it without a Go guitar interface....

Really like the graphical interface interface. 

is the polyphonic tuning feature only available with the Go Guitar interface ? Works only chromatic when using the app with an iRig interface.(tuner is set to "Poly" in settings)

Cheers,

Mike

• August 18, 2019
    • TCH-Morgan
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @TC-Mike,
      The polyphonic tuner actually isn't accessible with Go Guitar.  The polyphonic tuner is locked by default along with the majority of pedals and amp sims and other elements.  Unfortunately with Go Guitar being an analog device, it isn't able to unlock Guitar Rack.  Go Guitar Pro however does unlock Guitar Rack and would give access to the polyphonic tuner.  There is a Knowledge Base article here listing all the gear that is capable of unlocking Guitar Rack.  Cheers!

• September 26, 2019
Go to page