79,655 posts
  • Emadson
    Triber Contributor
    2019-07-12
  • jcsy
    Community Manager
    2019-07-10

Hello everyone!

Here are some more updates and fixes to the Music Tribe Website. Check them out below.

Discussions Pages
    Users will now be able to see a that a question has been solved from the Discussion Page.

Archives
    All old posts will now be located here

Bug Fixes
    - Start a Topic button now working properly
    - All photos now properly displaying in Discussion Pages
    read more...
    3 536
    • jcsy
      CKa

I do ot know whether this is the right place to do so, but i have a suggestion for this website :

I think it would be nice to show in small print, the date of new thread's on the lists of thread;'s withinn a topic, so that it becaomes vissible how old a thread is ..

• July 16, 2019
  • Kevin
    Community Manager
    2019-06-26

Hello everyone!

We’re releasing yet another batch of updates and fixes to the Music Tribe Website. Check them out below.

Win Page Updates

Updated the overall look and feel of the Win page and its subpages. We’ll be having exciting contests very soon!

Bug Fixes

• Search box in the home page is now working properly
    • Users can now use the “Go To Page” function in Brand Discussions
    • Search box in mobile no longer goes out of bounds
    • Fixed the issue where Course and Vlog authors cannot cancel  the creation of a course/vlog
    read more...
    1 309
  • Kevin
    Community Manager
    2019-06-11

Hi everybody!

Today, we’re rolling out more updates and fixes to the Music Tribe Website this Monday June 17, 2019. Check them out below.

Updates

A Moderator Link has been added in the Discover menu 

Moderators can now access the “Moderator” page via the Discover menu in the header.

Closed Customer Tribes now open 

Users can now post in previously closed Customer Tribes.

Support Page brand links updated

Previously broken links to brand-specific support pages have been updated.

Learn Page updated

Tabs have now been added to the Learn landing page.

Bug Fixes

Customer Tribe

• View counter is now working properly
    • Clicking on “Participated Post” or “My Posts” when not logged in will now request for a user’s log in

News Page

• Several layout fixes
    read more...
    2 790
    • Kevin
      PetGerbil

Smiley Indifferent

Hey everyone! The view counter is now working !!

everyone ?...hello?...oh that's right,everyones gone...

• June 11, 2019
    • Kevin
      TC-Mike

Thx for the infos Kevin.

it is now also possible to attach .PDF files to posts.

Any chance to try a beta version, so you can get feedback prior to rolling out the updates? 

I really miss the subtribes in the "musician" tribe, which is now a big pile with everything from Tannoy speakers, to mixers , synthesizers, etc all across the different brands , which makes it hard for our users  discover content. i can work around with the search function (which works quite good) and partly also tags, but new users might get frustrated . IMO we should expand  view filter to restrict the content either by brand (without being redirected to the brand tribes) or product type  . the current view filter options   "my posts, post i participated " don't really help to restrict relevant content and i can see all my participated posts view my profile view too. 

• June 13, 2019
    • Kevin
      TC-Mike

"A Moderator Link has been added in the Discover menu 

Moderators can now access the “Moderator” page via the Discover menu in the header."

has this feature been discarded ?  - can't find a moderator section under "Discover" menu?

moderator not available under discover.PNG

• June 16, 2019
    • Kevin
      Kevin

Hi @TC-Mike 

Can you please do hard refresh?

Thanks

• June 16, 2019
    • Kevin
      TC-Mike

thx kevin, it is available now: 

moderator.PNG

• June 16, 2019
  • Kevin
    Community Manager
    2019-05-28

Good news everyone, today we’re happy to announce another batch of updates to the Music Tribe Website that will be rolling out this Thursday, May 30, 2019

This release includes a lot of improvements to the UI and the Customer Tribes

Community Tribes Changes

• Updated side bar in Customer Tribes including a search bar, filters and tags
    • Updated mobile experience
    • Removed sub-categories under all Customer Tribes. Topics and categories can now be searched directly within a Customer Tribe
    • Added a List View feature to be able to easily scroll through posts
    read more...
    2 654
    • Kevin
      PetGerbil

newposts=a
          search a
              if a="TCGROUP" or "NEWS" or "DISCUSSION" then display a
              else display "No New Posts-displaying old posts"
      end

Smiley Happy

• May 31, 2019
    • Kevin
      Kevin

Hi @PetGerbil 

Search inside a "board" will only return topics under that "board". Please use the search bar on the top right side to search for whole community content. Smiley Happy

• June 2, 2019
    • Kevin
      PetGerbil

Meh...

"I would like to buy some shoes my good man"

"certainly sir, we have a wide range. Have a browse of our big box 'o'shoes. All sizes and styles in one box."

"Can i look at just the mens shoes in size 10 ?"

"No,but you can look in the Womens shoes,siz 6,high heels and coloured yellow section of the big 'ol' box o' shoes."

Just a TC-Group "New posts" button. Is that too much to ask ?

Not,

Tc-Helicon->Vocal-processors->Vocal processors coloured silver->vocal processors that are silver and have midi - but are not used specifically in a live environment->Vocal processors that........  "New Posts"

The new post button is too far down the heirachy. It needs to be on the "Parent" group..

• June 3, 2019
    • Kevin
      Kevin

Hi @PetGerbil thanks for your feedback. Will discuss this with the team.

• June 5, 2019
  • OliverM
    Triber
    2019-04-11

Dear all,

We're pleased to announce the release of our latest X32 Firmware V 3.11.

The X32 Firmware Update V 3.11 features performance enhancements to the award-winning X32 operating system. 

The Version 3.11 firmware adds support for these new optional expansion cards:

• Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE (included in M32-LIVE and M32R-LIVE mixers)

• Klark Teknik DN32-WSG (optional expansion card) for direct access to SoundGrid processing networks, featuring

32 channels of lowest latency audio in- and output over IP networks. Please refer to waves.com for all plugin, software

and hardware products offered by WAVES. 

X-TOUCH remote control is improved and the HA remote control startup issue is fixed. Firmware 3.11 also enables transmission of channel color and name info via AES50.

Behringer is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your X32. Check out behringer.com for updates regularly.

Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your X32. Please be aware that firmware 3.09 is required for our new X32-Edit 3.2 on PC / Mac / Linux computers, preferably in wired networks. Connect the X32 to a Wifi router for controlling it wirelessly with X32-Mix 3.1 or higher on Apple iPad (min. iOS 9), or with X/M32-Mixingstation for Android (min. 4.0).

Enhancements:

• Behringer X-TOUCH pressing REC starts 2-channel usb recorder correctly

• Behringer X-TOUCH send to stereo bus pan can now be reset by pressing the pan encoder

• Headamp remote startup bugfix

New features:

• Support for Klark Teknik DN32-WSG and DN32-LIVE cards

read more...
    2 26,405
    • OliverM
      DanBlaga

Hello. I just  upgrade the firmware from 3.09 to 3.11. I use 3 X32 linked together via AES50.I'm very interested in the sending the colour and names from one mixer to the rest of the mixers. How do i do that?

And which mixer is the masterfor the scribble strips?

The 3.11 firmware  claim's to be able to do exactly what i need. 

Is that true?

Thank you very much.

• May 5, 2019
    • OliverM
      nixx

Hi! Where can I find the download link? The latest firmware version on the Downloads page is 3.08.

https://www.behringer.com//Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Digital/X32-RACK/p/P0AWN/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Thanks!

x32-firmware.png

• May 6, 2019
    • OliverM
      DavidVelez

@OliverM Do you know if anyone has fixed the disaster that is the USB 4.59 drivers update for Win 10? The drivers install easy enough, but in order to run ASIO with them, the Dfu needs to be upgraded too and it is an abysmal failure and refuses to be upgraded. It won't update no matter what, rendering the 4.59 drivers utterly useless.

• July 18, 2019
  • TCH-Spencer
    Triber Alumni
    2018-12-21
    Hi folks, less than a year later, here we are again!
    Coming up in January, our forum will be migrating to a new home. Music Tribe is compiling the forums for each of its brands into one super-site that will also include new aspects like courses and lessons. I've been told that existing user profiles will be carried over, but you'll be prompted to create a new password, and if your username is longer than 12 characters it will likely need to be shortened.

Beginning on February 10th, forum.musictribe.com will be set to read-only mode. The new community platform will be launching on 15th February 2019, on that date all existing forums will be migrated to the new community

Thanks to everyone for all your participation in keeping this forum alive and proactive! I've already spent some time in the new forum and am very excited for everyone to get to see its additions and improvements in the new year. Cheers for now everyone, happy holidays!
    read more...
    5 1,298
    • TCH-Spencer
      PerHeldal

Please bring back the old forum, or at least a forum of some sort. With 30+ years in the IT-industry I totally get the need for unified solution across Music Group brands, but this isn't it. I haven't come across this particular software solution before, thankfully, but I can hardly remember seeing anything less fit for purpose. A good user-forum can be a great asset to manufacturer, resellers and customers ... virtually a stairway to heaven. This I'm afraid, is more like the highway to hell 

• March 1, 2019
    • TCH-Spencer
      BorisSiomin

Please new forum link........

• April 20, 2019
    • TCH-Spencer
      Ssgrumman

Good morning,

My name is Sam Slough. I’ve had issues concerning warranty on Turbosound monitor and no reply from the community manager, coving specific subject on my Pro 6. This is pathetic how your service, knowledge base, search engine on the web site works and how you are treating YOUR CUSTOMERS to say the least. So, as in the email sent to Turbosound in England, and since I can’t get a response on my case #00961154 nor information of service centers which service my Pro 6, in 2 days, your not going to like the, in full, international video. I’m going to post of the destruction of the worthless monitor, which is NOT being properly handled under warranty. 2 days after that, your really not going to enjoy, a backhoe destroying a MIDAS PRO 6. If anyone, can not get information, with some ease, and surly not going to from your company, information of valuable, expensive equipment and this places the CUSTOMER, which owns the equipment, unable to use or service equipment, then lets put it on the international public stage.

Thank you for your time

Sam Slough

601-750-9666

• May 15, 2019
    • TCH-Spencer
      BenPearce I'm lost, where do I post VoiceLive 3 questions?
      • August 18, 2020
  • ChaseMcKnight
    Triber Contributor
    2018-05-30
    Dear all,

We're pleased to announce the release of firmware G3.4.4 for PRO1, PRO2, PRO2C, and PRO X consoles!

Version G3.4.4*
    This document constitutes a formal release of Pro 1/2/2C/X software for public usage.*

NEW FEATURES*
    No new features - this is a bug fix release only*

ADDRESSED ISSUES*
    • Fixed an issue where Shutdown sequence would occasionally leave inactive MC on*
    • Fixed an issue where Neutron could intermittently boot-up with a DSP appearing red in diagnostics
    • Fixed an issue where*DL231 would sometimes boot-up as red in diagnostics and not pass comms
    • Fixed an issue* which caused generic AES50 tie-lines to appear red in diagnostics for Pro X*
    • Fix for the ASRC (in Neutron NB/IO Expansion card) - improved stability for very high volume audio*(full maximum)*

UPDATE PROCEDURE*

Use regular update procedure for all Pro series updates
    read more...
    6 9,549
  • ChaseMcKnight
    Triber Contributor
    2017-11-13
    Dear all,

We're pleased to announce the release of our latest M32 firmware, V 3.08.

The M32 Firmware Update V 3.08 features performance enhancements to the MIDAS M32 operating system. The Version 3.08 firmware adds support for WAVES X-WSG (optional expansion card) for direct access to SoundGrid processing networks, featuring 32 channels of lowest latency audio in- and output over IP networks. Please refer to waves.com for all plugin, software and hardware products offered by WAVES.

Firmware Update 3.08 also includes a broad range of new features pertaining to the new BEHRINGER X-LIVE expansion cards for 32-channel standalone live recording and playback via USB and SD/SDHC cards. The new card user interface allows managing up to 100 recording or playback sessions and editing up to 100 markers per session on each of the two SD/SDHC cards. Multi-channel recording without a laptop, as well as virtual sound checks, live backing-track support, accurate marker handling and manipulation, and full remote operation from PC, Android* or iPad* apps and X-TOUCH control surfaces.

MIDAS is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your M32. Visit midasconsoles.com and check for updates regularly.

Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your M32. Please be aware that firmware 3.08 is required for our new M32-Edit 3.2 on PC / Mac / Linux computers, preferably in wired networks. Connect the M32 to a Wifi router for controlling it wirelessly with M32-Mix 3.1 or higher on Apple iPads (min. iOS 9), or with X/M32-Mixingstation for Android (min. 4.0). X-LIVE expansion card firmware A11 or higher required.

Enhancements:
    - Midas IO boxes (DL15x, DL25x) now correctly detected when multiple remote clients are connected
    - Fader accuracy in sends on fader mode improved
    - Performance of automix function improved (with very low input signals)
    - ADAT and MADI card sync light flicker fixed
    - Fader board firmware update disabled (replaced by standalone updater)

New features:
    - Support for X-WSG and X-LIVE expansion cards implemented
    - OSC and MIDI implementation update for X-LIVE support
    - X-TOUCH remote functionality update for X-LIVE support
    - New Assignable controls for X-LIVE support
    read more...
    3 20,883
    • ChaseMcKnight
      RaulCruz

MIDAS é sinônimo de inovação e liderança no mercado mundial de consoles de mixagem para áudio. Os consoles analógicos e digitais da MIDAS são a escolha perfeita para instalações que exigem grande desempenho, sendo referência para engenheiros e operadores de áudio. A linha de consoles digitais MIDAS são os preferidos pelo técnicos por conta da junção da mais avançada tecnologia digital com a flexibilidade e interatividade do analógico, potencializando ao máximo sua performance em shows e eventos de qualquer porte.

A ProShows, junto com seus parceiros e fornecedores, disponibiliza aos consumidores brasileiros produtos de qualidade intrínseca indiscutível, tecnologia de ponta e, acima de tudo, o mais alto padrão de atendimento. A inovação e o aprimoramento são constantes na empresa, sendo que estamos sempre preocupados com a satisfação total dos clientes e usuários. 

Atuo no Rio de Janeiro, menos a capital. Conte com nosso apoio!

• March 11, 2019
    • ChaseMcKnight
      FBIMAR

donde lo puedo descargarr!! tengo el de x32 pero necesito el m32 edit

• June 8, 2019
  • ChaseMcKnight
    Triber Contributor
    2017-10-24
    Dear all,

We're pleased to announce the release of firmware G3.4.3 for PRO1, PRO2, PRO2C, and PRO X consoles!

Version G3.4.3
    This document constitutes a formal release of Pro 1/2/2C/X software for public usage.

NEW FEATURES
    No new features - this is a bug fix release only

ADDRESSED ISSUES
    • Addressed intermittent issue where one of the Neutron DSP cards could report issue at boot-up and remain in a red status
    • Fixed an issue which could cause a limited combination of FX to crash and reboot
    • Fixed an issue where surface channel selection buttons would stop responding after selecting a POP or VCA group while in output assign mode (Flip mode with output channel depressed) from the surface.
    • Fixed an issue where GEQ for Monitor B could incorrectly control Monitor A under certain conditions
    • Value for gain on Loudspeaker Processor now matches with assignable control value
    • VCA select from surface indication now works in area B

UPDATE PROCEDURE

Use regular update procedure for all Pro series updates
    read more...
    3 3,321
Go to page