Statistics

285,082 members
166,985 posts
  • juikkipuikki
    Contributor - Level 2
    2010-07-13
    Hello guys!

Just got my G-System today and everything is all new to me. It would be nice if someone could tell me whats the best way to connect g-system to my engl special edition amp. And I want to control it via midi, all channel changes etc.

Thanks in advance,

JP
    read more...
    0 4,377
    • juikkipuikki
      juikkipuikki Anyone?
      • July 15, 2010
    • juikkipuikki
      fcukhed Dude, I'm in exactly the same boat you are in. I've only just bought the Engl e670 and I already have the G-system. I can't get channel changing going on no matter what i do. It never occured to me that if you buy top of the range equipment that you'd run into such basic problems. Anyway just to say if you get a solution please leave a post describing how you did it. I'll do the same if I do.

Cheers.
      • July 15, 2010
    • juikkipuikki
    • juikkipuikki
      juikkipuikki

Laird_Williams wrote:

Start here: http://www.guitaraffair.com/pdfs/g-system-configuration-and-troubleshooting-guide.pdf

Thanks!

Ill check this!
      • July 15, 2010
    • juikkipuikki
      juikkipuikki

fcukhed wrote:

Dude, I'm in exactly the same boat you are in. I've only just bought the Engl e670 and I already have the G-system. I can't get channel changing going on no matter what i do. It never occured to me that if you buy top of the range equipment that you'd run into such basic problems. Anyway just to say if you get a solution please leave a post describing how you did it. I'll do the same if I do.

Cheers.

Channel changing is working now! Heres what I did:

1. guitar -> G-system guitar in

2. G-system insert send -> E670 guitar input

3. G-system insert return ->E670 serial FX send

4. G-system out L -> E670 serial FX return.

5. g-system midi out -> E670 midi in
      • July 18, 2010
  • dmbrunos
    Contributor - Level 2
    2010-07-13
    Can I replace the original power cord with an angular attack like this: http://www.thomann.de/it/the_sssnake_schutzkontakt_wnetzkabel_075m.htm ?
    And without Schuko?
    read more...
    0 6,345
    • dmbrunos
      Jawa My cord broke a while ago and I have used many a misc computer cord, i think you are just fine.
      • July 13, 2010
    • dmbrunos
      Laird_Williams

dmbrunos wrote:

Can I replace the original power cord with an angular attack like this: http://www.thomann.de/it/the_sssnake_schutzkontakt_wnetzkabel_075m.htm ?

And without Schuko?

Generally-speaking, any IEC-compliant chord should be ok. The lack of a ground pin causes me some concern though. I would use TC's support site to ask about this specifically.

I CERTAINLY do not want to be the one who tells you that you can use a cable with no ground pin.
      • July 13, 2010
    • dmbrunos
      thesnue in europe most of the mains cables look like this one. we just have two main plugs in austria for example.

the ground is in the slot that you can see in the 2 pic. actually we have two ground contacts on each sides and in the plug on the wall the corresponding ground contacts act like clamps on each side of the plug.

if thats what you mean

every cord of my guitarrig looks like this one (on the wall side)
      • July 13, 2010
    • dmbrunos
      dmbrunos Angular attack and without schuko, then Type L Italian plug: CEI 23-16/VII (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power_plugs_and_sockets).

I can?
      • July 13, 2010
    • dmbrunos
      xomox i think its better to have a shucko plug .

third (ground) wire will keep you and your nova system safe. if you dont have it its possble to have a electroschock if something goes wrong.

it also depens on ground wiering of the instalations where you play. but most of new instalations today are made with 3 wires. phaze, zerro, and ground.

so its better to have a 3 wire cable.
      • July 13, 2010
  • lowendjoe
    Contributor - Level 2
    2010-07-12
    Any rumblings of a 1x10 release? Would I be the only one wishing I could have one? A perfect top to my RS212 while working the RH @ a 4ohm load.
    0 1,897
    • lowendjoe
      RJI777

In fact, scrub everything I said below. What was I thinking? It's not a case of a 1 x 10" in the future, they're here already; and have been for a while e.g. the Trace Elliot ELF Compact 1x10 Bass Cab, the Ashdown Mi10 1x10 Bass Cab, etc., etc. Google "1 x 10 bass cab" for further information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having just watched some VT on YouTube entitled: "Victor Wooten demos the Hartke TX600 bass amp" I don't think you'll have to wait too long. As you can see and hear in the demo, Mr Wooten is playing this 600W head through a single 300W, 1 x 12" cabinet with tweeter horn. He clearly "loves" the idea of getting his sound from a small cab.

As for a 1 x 10" version, I'd be surprised if there's not an appropriate product on the market by the end of this year. At least, things do seem to be moving in that direction, not forgetting what we all know: For bass players, 10"s are better than 12"s, right?

• January 24, 2020
  • ursus
    Contributor - Level 2
    2010-07-11
    Is there anybody on this forum that knows how to rackmount any of the TC standalone amps?
    0 2,306
  • 3x3guy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2010-07-10
    Hi guys, having a bit of problem configuring my G-system to switch channels on my R8 midi relay. Am i right in using the the midi program change out to do this?

Also if anyone can tip me in the right direction of programming the R8 would be really helpful.

My rig is a Mesa Roadking II Dual Rectifier Head
    TC Electronics G-System
    and Midi Solutions R8 midi relay

so far ive tried programming the r8 to respond to midi channel 1 program change 1 for relay 1, program change 2 for relay 2 etc for the 4 channels in my amp. but i must be doing something wrong i cant suss no matter what the g-system just doesnt seem to make the channel change. all 4 channels are unlit but im sure its using channel one.

Thanks in advance for any help..
    read more...
    0 6,525
    • 3x3guy
      Laird_Williams

3x3guy wrote:

Hi guys, having a bit of problem configuring my G-system to switch channels on my R8 midi relay. Am i right in using the the midi program change out to do this?

Also if anyone can tip me in the right direction of programming the R8 would be really helpful.

My rig is a Mesa Roadking II Dual Rectifier Head

TC Electronics G-System

and Midi Solutions R8 midi relay

so far ive tried programming the r8 to respond to midi channel 1 program change 1 for relay 1, program change 2 for relay 2 etc for the 4 channels in my amp. but i must be doing something wrong i cant suss no matter what the g-system just doesnt seem to make the channel change. all 4 channels are unlit but im sure its using channel one.

Thanks in advance for any help..

You need to get a couple of concepts separated that you have somehow juxtaposed.

Amp channel, MIDI channel, and MIDI Program Number are all entirely different things.

A MIDI Channel is a number that identifies messages intended for a given device (or set of devices). If a device is listening on MIDI channel 1, then it will respond to messages on channel 1 and ignore messages for any other channel. Generally-speaking, you have to set the MIDI channel to the same number on ALL the MIDI devices that want to talk to each other. (There are exceptions - but they are not relevant here).

Think of a channel as an "address". If a message arrives with MIDI channel set to "1", the what it is saying is "if you are not the addressee (a device on channel 1) ignore this message."

A PROGRAM Number is the number sent with a MIDI Program Change. It selects a program or preset on the destination MIDI device. A program or preset is usually a saved set of configuration parameters intended to "set up" a device. A program on the G-System holds a bunch of saved loop states, effect block selections and settings, etc.

On an amp switcher, what constitutes a program is dependent on the switcher, but most switchers will have a program hold a combined configuration of all the switches. This is (or can be) true of the R8.

Net: you use the SAME midi channel no matter what amp channel you want to use. The G-System only supports one MIDI channel (you can select which one - but it is a global setting). This is the NORMAL way that most MIDI devices work. What you vary is the PROGRAM number and the relay configuration associated with it.

So - for the R8 (based on referring to the manual - since I don't own an R8)...

1) Set the G-System MIDI channel to channel 1.

Edit -> Menu -> [MIDI] -> Enter -> [MIDI Channel] = 1

2) To program the R8, send a SYSEX message of the following form to the R8:

F0 00 00 50 26 03 rr cc nn nn ... nn F7 where

rr = relay number

cc = MIDI Channel (ALWAYS 1 for this example)

nn = MIDI Program number

So to program the R8 so that MIDI program 1 selects relay 1 (which will, in turn, activate channel 1 on your amp), you would set

rr = 0 (relays are numbered starting at 0 rather than at 1)

cc = 0 (Remember, you will use 1 all the time, since the channel does not change).

(and again, number start at 0 in this case, not 1 - sigh).

nn = 1 (MIDI Program change number 1 and no other program change numbers)

(this does NOT need to start at 0, although it could).

So the string = F0 00 00 50 26 03 00 00 01 F7

Similarly - to set MIDI program numbers to select relays 2,3,4, use these strings.

MIDI PC 2 = relay 2 : F0 00 00 50 26 03 01 00 02 F7

MIDI PC 3 = relay 3 : F0 00 00 50 26 03 02 00 03 F7

MIDI PC 4 = relay 4 : F0 00 00 50 26 03 03 00 04 F7

Once you do this programming - you need to learn your way aroung the G-System MIDI implementation - particularly how to program G-System presets to send the right PC numbers to your switcher (use the MIDI map). See my white paper (section 3.2) for more info. You'll want to use the MIDI Out Mapping feature of the G-System Midi implementation.

For the record - this is a VERY flexible switcher - but it is extremely complicated to program for this particular use. Expect to make a lot of mistakes. Especially expect me - who is deriving my guidance to you from reading the manual and from NO hands-on experimentation - to make mistakes.
      • July 10, 2010
    • 3x3guy
      3x3guy Thanks Laird_Williams, have been trying to wrap my head around whether or not to use program changes or system exclusive to program the R8 but havent been able to get the switches to be triggered either way.

used the configs u posted and wrote them to the R8 and configured my Midi map as in the following Youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiNaTTCnNLc

only difference is i used the following settings just to see if i'd get the amp to switch channels between the 4:

Prg.Chng.Out: On Map

PrgMap: 00-1 to 1

PrgMap: 00-2 to 2

PrgMap: 00-3 to 3

PrgMap: 00-4 to 4

PrgMap: 00-5 to None

Midi channel is set to 1

Yet still i dont get any amp channels switching when i hit either 1-4 footswitches.. all channel indicators on my roadking stay off and im still running through channel 1.

what could i be missing? SysEx on the Gsys is set to 0. Just hit 12 hrs straight trying to figure this out. is there anything else obvious you could point me to. Have been going through the white paper.

Thanks alot for your help with this..

P.s - I also saw in your whitepaper that the Gsystem can connect directly to the Roadking's 7-pin Midi connector with the 5pin midi which eliminated the power pins used to power th footswitch. I tried this as well... no joy! Midi out from the GSys to the Roadking footswitch jack. Am i understanding this correctly? i should be able to use this method to change channels on the amp directly from the Gsys no?
      • July 10, 2010
    • 3x3guy
      3x3guy OK, I made a small change to the R8 code to add the SYSEX command at 0 like this:

F0 00 00 50 26 00 F7

{ R8 Clear All Settings }

F0 00 00 50 26 04 00 01 F7

{ Program Rel1 of the R8 to CLOSE when the following System Exclusive message is received... }

F0 00 00 50 26 03 00 00 01 F7 + F0

F0 00 00 50 26 04 01 01 F7

{ Program Rel2 of the R8 to CLOSE when the following System Exclusive message is received... }

F0 00 00 50 26 03 01 00 02 F7 + F0

F0 00 00 50 26 04 02 01 F7

{ Program Rel3 of the R8 to CLOSE when the following System Exclusive message is received... }

F0 00 00 50 26 03 02 00 03 F7 + F0

F0 00 00 50 26 04 03 01 F7

{ Program Rel4 of the R8 to CLOSE when the following System Exclusive message is received... }

F0 00 00 50 26 03 03 00 04 F7 + F0

but now i can switch to channel 4 and 2 and the channel indicators light up to suit. however.. switching to channel 1 or 3 i get no indication... soooo close..
      • July 10, 2010
    • 3x3guy
      Laird_Williams

3x3guy wrote:

Thanks Laird_Williams, have been trying to wrap my head around whether or not to use program changes or system exclusive to program the R8 but havent been able to get the switches to be triggered either way.

If you are going to use this with the G-System and you want the G to amp switch channels for you when you when you change presets on the G, then it HAS to be Program changes. MIDI PC (and in SOME case bank select messages) is the only message type that the G will send when changing presets.

P.s - I also saw in your whitepaper that the Gsystem can connect directly to the Roadking's 7-pin Midi connector with the 5pin midi which eliminated the power pins used to power th footswitch. I tried this as well... no joy! Midi out from the GSys to the Roadking footswitch jack. Am i understanding this correctly? i should be able to use this method to change channels on the amp directly from the Gsys no?

Not all 7-pin connectors are MIDI connectors. It can have the same physical layout - but unless it also conforms to the MIDI message spec, it is not a MIDI connector. I don't think that the Road King has a MIDI connector - just a 7-pin proprietary footswitch connector.
      • July 10, 2010
    • 3x3guy
      3x3guy Ok gonna tackle it again in a bit.. so far ive gathered in summary that I need to program both the Sysex and Program changes into the r8 to get it fully functional with the G presets and banks.

1. Sysex messages used to program the R8 relays to switch channels on preset change (but only works on bank 00 of the G).

2. program changes on each relay i want to use so that the R8 will respond with the right channel assignment if i switch banks?

3. Finally configure each bank i want to use with my required Prg.Chng.Out Midi Map

hope i got this right. Ive got to go over all the manuals with a fine tooth comb here if i got this wrong again.. lol
      • July 11, 2010
  • elmin0r
    Contributor - Level 2
    2010-07-05
    Hi there,

I just want to know if it's a problem with my G-system or all of you have the same "problem"

When my GS is pluged in my computer i cannot play with it.

thx

alex
    0 5,781
    • elmin0r
      TS808 I had kind of the same problem.

When the USB was connected and the Vyzor software was runing the gobal INPUT level went to -100db which is the same as no sound, but i could play with parameters.
      • July 5, 2010
    • elmin0r
      the_funk_mieste You will also hear an irritating hum coming from your cabinet, took me ages to realise it was my computer doing that
      • July 10, 2010
    • elmin0r
      theaterofdreams I have the exact same issue. I am running Vyzor version 2.0 on my iMac running SL 10.6.4. I have the Limited G-System on running 4.0 When the USB connector is plugged into my iMac, the audio out from the G-Sys cuts in and out. When i unplug the USB connector and reset my volume pedal, it works just great. Is this a known issue? If so, could someone repost the thread explaining the workaround, fix, or resolution? I was unable to find it by searching.

Thanks!
      • October 29, 2010
    • elmin0r
      BADMENTON

the_funk_miester wrote:

You will also hear an irritating hum coming from your cabinet, took me ages to realise it was my computer doing that

Can this be fixed/ Addressed? I have no noise in my setup until I do this at which point the hum is so loud I cant do any real time editing
      • November 1, 2010
    • elmin0r
      Laird_Williams

BADMENTON wrote:

the_funk_miester wrote:

You will also hear an irritating hum coming from your cabinet, took me ages to realise it was my computer doing that

Can this be fixed/ Addressed? I have no noise in my setup until I do this at which point the hum is so loud I cant do any real time editing

Computers are notoriously RF-noisy. The noise level varies from PC to PC, and there is little you can do about it.

If you are running a laptop, you can try using the battery.

You also want to keep the PC a fair distance away from the rest of the rig.
      • November 1, 2010
  • JohnJeevasingha
    Contributor - Level 2
    2010-07-01
    In lieu of the recent topics citing the various issues with the Nova System, partially due to negligence on TC's part, I hereby ask you this question:

Would you rather get an M13 than the Nova? Why, or why not?

I happened to come across the M13 recently and checked it out.
    Here are some of my observations:

Disadvantages:

1. The distortions/overdrives are digital in the M13. Some may not like this as opposed to the Nova System's analogue drive section. Then again, some users have observed bleeding of the clean signal present and uncontrollable in the Overdrive of the Nova. And others note that the amount of gain available in the Nova ain't that high, but still it's enough for many players out there.

2. The quality of effects in the Nova System (Modulations, Delays, Reverbs, Pitch, etc) are generally accepted to be of much higher quality than those produced by Line 6. Then again, this may not apply for everyone out there.

3. No dedicated Boost block. The Boost block in the Nova is versatile and really useful, something I'd appreciate having. Best you can do in the M13 is just set up an effect that's louder than the others to boost, lol.

4. The Nova allows 8 effects simultaneously, the M13 allows 4 simultaneously,
    with 3 instances of each switchable in one scene (one patch).
    But, how often would you activate all 8 blocks simultaneously anyway?

Advantages:

1. TONS of effects. Lots more overdrives and distortions would mean lots more tonal variation. Lots of other effects in the other categories as well, of special mention is the Filter block which includes Wah models which the Nova does not have. Tons more modulations, delays, and reverbs. Again, of special note is the Particle Verb
    (ala The Edge) which is at best difficult to emulate on the Nova System. There's also Uni-Vibe besides. Then again, lots of players would prefer to have 28 TC quality effects as opposed to 109 Line 6 quality effects.

2. Stereo Inputs, Stereo Outputs, Stereo Effects Loop!!!
    Not much more to say after considering how limiting the Nova is in terms of connectivity and functionality. Use the Drive section, and you're forced to run it in front of your amp, which HAS to be on a clean setting. Use it in the effects loop of your amp and you lose the Drive section! Turn the Cabinet Simulator on, and say goodbye to your EQ! Bleh...

3. Phrase Looper.
    Don't have to buy one, it comes included. Both in pre and post configurations so you can use it to tweak your patches without having to play your guitar at the same time, or jam with yourself.

4. Routable Signal Chain.
    The M13 allows to arrange effects in any order, but all are serial.
    The Nova's signal chain is absolutely fixed, but parallel and semi-parallel routing of the back end of the signal chain is available.

5. Two assignable Expression Pedal inputs as opposed to one on the Nova.
    (But not everyone needs this.)

Your thoughts?

(I'd like to stress that I do not work for Line 6! I'm just a university student trying to make a decision between these two pieces of gear!)
    read more...
    0 25,941
    • JohnJeevasingha
      n0fx Generally speaking...TC's high quality EFX, OD/DIST and boost combined in a simple to use platform is better sounding than L6 stuff IMHO. The NS suits my needs better.
      • July 1, 2010
    • JohnJeevasingha
      rsm I think a more accurate comparison for the Nova System is the Line 6 M9.

I had a Nova System, sold it, got the M9 (tried it for about 9 months), sold it and got another Nova System. Since getting my current Nova System, I now also own a G-System.

The effects, quality and features of the TCE kit work better for me. I can get what I want from these, I prefer the effects and quality compared to all the variations in the M9. The M9 wasn't bad, wasn't great, but I'd rather have a smaller set of high quality effects I use, than a large set of average to good effects most of which I would never use (yet, would need to try, tweak, compare, etc.).

In the end its what works best for you to get your sound, and how you dial it in. For me, the TC Electronic effects just work better. YMMV
      • July 1, 2010
    • JohnJeevasingha
      JohnJeevasingha

n0fx wrote:

Generally speaking...TC's high quality EFX, OD/DIST and boost combined in a simple to use platform is better sounding than L6 stuff IMHO. The NS suits my needs better.

Cool... I guess it really is to each his own.

Cheers!
      • July 1, 2010
    • JohnJeevasingha
      JohnJeevasingha

rsm wrote:

I think a more accurate comparison for the Nova System is the Line 6 M9.

I had a Nova System, sold it, got the M9 (tried it for about 9 months), sold it and got another Nova System. Since getting my current Nova System, I now also own a G-System.

The effects, quality and features of the TCE kit work better for me. I can get what I want from these, I prefer the effects and quality compared to all the variations in the M9. The M9 wasn't bad, wasn't great, but I'd rather have a smaller set of high quality effects I use, than a large set of average to good effects most of which I would never use (yet, would need to try, tweak, compare, etc.).

In the end its what works best for you to get your sound, and how you dial it in. For me, the TC Electronic effects just work better. YMMV

I compared the Nova System to the M13 coz in my country, the prices are similar, the M9 is cheaper by a bit here. And it does hold true for players that would prefer fewer, better effects that the Nova is a better choice.

Cheers!
      • July 1, 2010
    • JohnJeevasingha
      rsm Agree on the price, but the M9, like the Nova System, is designed to go in front of the amp, or in the effects loop which is why I think it is a closer comparison. The M13 has more routing options, but I went with a G-System instead. Big price diff there though.

...and its all in what is the best tool for what you want and need for your effects.
      • July 1, 2010
  • elastica_junky
    Contributor - Level 1
    2010-06-28
    Dear G system users,

I am a new G system user, really new in the midi world.
    I bought the G system last month, and it works really good!
    At the moment, I am using the G system with my Marshall TSL. I am using 4 cables method it works wonderful, and I am using the G-lab Tsl control cable to control the amp channel.

Recently, I bought a Digitech Whammy pedal, and I used G system midi to control the Whammy pedal ( I just randomly configure it, using the program mapping in G system). It works. THus, I can just use I tap to change my amp channel to lead mode, and also turn on the Whammy pedal. It is very useful during the solo.

The reason I don't turn on the whammy pedal all the time, because it just sucks some tone. I just use it when I need it, and I am pretty bad in tap dancing.

I am considering to upgrade my amp to the VHT GP3 preamp. I heard that GP3 can communicate via midi, it sounds really nice.
    However, I am just wondering how can it be set up with multiple midi devices, such as my lovely whammy pedal, and Nova Drive.

Apparently G system can only send one midi message at same time (At this moment I try to ignore the complicated midi diagram between devices).

If I would like to change the VHT channel via midi, and turn on the Whammy pedal, also using nova drive to get some tube screamer tone.

Is that possible to make it done? Can G system to send out multiple Midi messages at a same time?

If someone can provide some information, that would be great.
    read more...
    0 2,730
    • elastica_junky
      mordil Hi,

maybe you can use one of the "midi solutions" products?

I.e. "MIDI Solutions Event Processor Plus".

I´m not really into that product, but maybe you can send a midi message, and program the event processors to send mutliple midi messages out.
      • July 6, 2010
    • elastica_junky
      veloso_uk It's really a "missing" that G-system cannot send multiple midi messages. I have more than one amplifier had that don't work with midi "program changes", but just with "multiple control changes", then I cannot use G-System to control. A cheap Behringer foot controller (FCB-1010) does it, but a awesome, studio quality, expensive equipment as G-System not. It is a disappointment...
      • November 22, 2014
  • AzraelLenGraden
    Contributor - Level 1
    2010-06-27
    Has anyone here done the upgrade? I am struggling to find any reviews or comments on the upgrade. I am in the market for a Mastering license so this would only be 1k out of my pocket…. But I have not been able to read or verify how much more powerful the System 6000 would be and what the benefits are… I would like to hear form other users out there so if you have had an experience with the upgrade process please share your thoughts.
    Thanks
    read more...
    0 2,313
    • AzraelLenGraden
      5am Mine is in Denmark being upgraded I will report back upon its return

5am
      • July 1, 2010
    • AzraelLenGraden
      audiocontrol Hi there,

I want to do the update, too. Any suggestions ? Can you do Stereo Mastering with the Surround Bundle ? Is the ICON fast enough ?

Thanx

audiocontrol
      • September 12, 2010
    • AzraelLenGraden
      5am Hi,

Sorry i forgot to report back as promised.

The upgrade costs £1500 + vat (UK) it involves shipping the main unit only via TC's carrier to Denmark, the shipping costs are is all in the overall cost.

For this you get the main unit only upgraded and a free plugin of your choice from the list (see website) This was a complete beast for me as my unit is fully loaded but TC would not lower the price.

To be honest there appears to be no difference in performance i can see, the unit doesn't do anything it didn't do before. The extra ethernet connectivity as desribe in the TC's blurb appears to be only available if you have a MK2 ethernet unit. Well i'm struggling to get it to do anything which is worrying, given i will have to update from V5 at some point. Although there is a update button 'from shared folder' on the Icon that wasn't there before.

The Icon doesn't appear to be any faster or slower than before, precious little has changed visually except i have been getting a few error messages on boot up since the upgrade.

The OS as reported on boot up appears the same as before, so apart from the Matrix 88 plugin nothing visually or operationally has changed but i suppose the unit is future proof.

I guess we will have to see what future updates hold!

As for stereo / surround mastering bundle, my machine has seperate stereo & surround mastering licenses, but there is nothing stopping you using the L & R channels only of the L, C, R, SL, SR, LFE surround channels.

So, is it worth it, at present clearly not, but this answer could well change depending on what the future holds.

5am
      • September 19, 2010
  • macfreak86
    Contributor - Level 1
    2010-06-23
    I bought the tc electronic m-one xl a few months ago from guitar center. I played around with it for a while and tried to learn about it and all that good stuff. For some reason, after it's been turned on for a few minutes and I see there's audio coming through it, it the effects just go away all of a sudden and the left and right meters on the m-one freeze. It appears that it's locked up. I can't scroll through the different effects or select anything. I've tried turning it off then turning it back on again, but it still only works for a few minutes. Am I doing something wrong?
    read more...
    0 998
Go to page