234,162 members
109,813 posts
  • New
    GersonCr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11
    Inglés

Quisiste decir: 
    Compre una helicon play acoustic pero no veo ningún botón de encendido y apagado, como debo prender y apagarlo?

I bought a helicon play acoustic but I don't see any on / off button, how should I turn it on and off?
    read more...
    0 1
  • New
    RobertAthlet3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Guys i need 32bit Behringer 32bit usb driver...

0 1
    • RobertAthlet3
      DavidKnighton Hello RobertAthlet3,
      Every product we sell will either have a dedicated driver or will use ASIO4ALL. These drivers will be available on the product page of the Behringer website.
      • Jun 9
  • New
    alexcolm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Salve ho appena acquistato un mixer x air 18, ma usando sempre mixer analogici ammetto che questo mi porta qualche difficoltà, ma non conoscendo l'inglese non capisco nulla nelle istruzioni, qualcuno potrebbe passarmi istruzioni in italiano sia primo accesso che quelle generali? Vi ringarazio per l'attenzione in ogni caso a presto

read more...
    0 12
    • alexcolm
      Nigel67 Hi alexcolm, I am very sorry, but we do not have a user manual or quick start guide written in Italian.
      • May 11
  • New
    TomFenner
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-07

Can't get any output on headphone jack!

0 18
    • TomFenner
      JoeRivers96 Hi, please submit a support ticket using the SUPPORT option at the top of this page - we will be able to run through some troubleshooting steps with you.
      • May 8
  • New
    GlenMorrison
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

Is there a way to defeat the APO function so that the amp stays on all the time and does not require a threshold audio signal to turn it on?

0 29
    • GlenMorrison
      Nigel67 Hi Glen. Can you tell me which model of E-Series that you have and serial number(s). Until I have those, I cannot give you a definitive answer as it may come down to what version of the amp you have. Many thanks
      • May 4
  • New
    Rocky195
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Hi

havin problems connecting Deepmind 6 thru my audio interface behringer umc 204 into my computer 

Windows 10/64 recording in Studio one 5 Artist version. 
    I am using the two 1/4" out l/r from Deepmind into umc fron 1/4 inputs. Also using Midi out of Deepmind into umc input midi. 
    umc is connected thru usb into my computer.

not sure if my problem is the configuration in Studio one but I can't record on the instrument track.

read more...
    0 27
    • Rocky195
      DavidKnighton Hello Rocky195,
      I would suggest connecting the UMC to your computer and just run audio from iTunes or YouTube out to a pair of speakers or headphones. This will determine if the unit is working properly. Also, with Windows, you need to make sure you have the driver installed. If it's a setup problem with your DAW, make sure the UMC is the preferred Input/Output interface. Your individual tracks need to be sourced from the UMC inputs and record armed before you hit the RECORD button. Hope this helps to uncover the issue.
      • Apr 29
  • New
    pigro
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-24

Hi,

cab somebody halp me , |I am looking for tye drivers for the behringer umx 49. on the site from behringer there are no working links

0 30
    • pigro
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi pigro, the UMX 49 uses the ASIO4ALL driver. A link for this can be found on the product page via our website and alternatively can be download directly from their website. Please see the link below:

https://www.asio4all.org/
      • Mar 25
  • New
    AchimOpp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hello TC Support,

I just purchased the new TC 6000 native bundle, registered succesfully but the mentioned link for downloading the software is wrong...

please send me the correct link

thank you and best regards

Achim Oppermann

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    Jev
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-13

I´ve updated my x touch to 1.21 and now i cant get out of the update mode 

how can i fix this?

and i want to integrate after in ableton 11 as daw controller sombody got a good discription already written or a good yt video? i already had looked for it but did not found a good discription

thx 

lg Jev

read more...
    0 19
    • Jev
      Jev still i dont have a solution and i cant downgrade cause it doesnt show something else than UP 1.21
      • May 15
  • New
    JOMAR07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-12

Hi, team

I have bought the UMC204HD and installed the last driver, v. 5, but when connect the audio interface to my PC, Windows not recognized the device.

Can anyone help me?

0 30
    • JOMAR07
      RexBeckett Hi JOMAR07, try a different USB cable and/or different USB port on your PC. Use a USB 2.0 port if possible as some USB 3.x ports can cause problems.

Open Windows Control Panel -> Device Manager and see if the interface is shown with an error flag. If so, uninstall it, disconnect the USB cable, reboot the PC and then reconnect the USB cable.
      • Mar 12
Go to page