Statistics

254,414 members
132,098 posts
  • New
    olejazzer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

I've tried several links to reload this package on my VLX3 but they have all exprired. Is there a current one that someone it wiling to share. Thanks. This is a great product. I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm fond of single boxes that do a lot. 

0 1
  • New
    Emorgadoj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Can I get any replacement for this sub?

0 0
    • Emorgadoj
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts inquiries please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Oct 17
  • New
    adamharkin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

hi

i need a RMA number for ampman to carry out a warrenty reopair to a lab gruppen amp.

how do i get one of these?

Brand: Lab.gruppen
    Model: c28 4
    Serial: 00373799 V24/14

0 4
    • adamharkin1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music tribe. Please click on Support and then on Service to submit a service request for an RMA.
      • Sep 20
  • New
    Phlex
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

At work we have a full size 32 channel X32 and when I am moblie I use my X32 rack along with an SD16 so I can untilize the full 32 channels- My question is- Is it possible to import scenes from the Fullsize X32 to my Rack- I have tried it to imported from X32 fullsize  to X32 Rack but does not read my stored scenes on my flashdrive when incerted on my x32 Rack...

read more...
    0 13
    • Phlex
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can transfer scenes between any X32/M32 models. Make sure they are on the same firmware version and that you are using a Fat32 formatted 32GB USB stick.
      • Sep 12
    • Phlex
      Phlex

• Sep 12
    • Phlex
      Phlex

Yes Thank you-- This is what I did to have the file transferred- I took my USB and transferred the file to my pc than to another USB and it worked- guessing the USB was not formatted- Thank You

• Sep 12
  • New
    MCCAZ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

Hello.  Got a Behringer X-DANTE 32-Channel AD Expansion Card for the X32 Producer and in addition to this, got the Dante Controller configured with X32 Producer.  Transmitters and receivers are seen in Dante Controller and everything has a valid subscription.  I've got a simple test rig here with a mic and speakers.  Sound is clear and crisp.  The problem is that none of our faders work anymore - main and individual faders don't work. 

Can't adjust volume or mute.  It's all or nothing.  (Nothing, meaning I have to use the hardware switch on the handheld mic itself to mute it.) I do get the green meters on the X32 above the fader so it looks like theres a connection somewhere.

Main and all the mic faders work again if I revert the hardware back to the stock USB card.  Maybe I misread the directions but it said under Routing menu to route to the Card (the Dante Card right?)

Looking at this article
    https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=13d79f26-25ee-ea11-a815-000d3ac693d8&brand=Behringer

Is it as simple as this?   Thanks.

read more...
    0 32
    • MCCAZ
      Nigel67 Hi MCCAZ. In the Card Tab, are you routing the Local 1-8, 9-16, 17-24 and 25-32. If so, then this is taking the audio straight off the pre-amps and sending it to the card. This is why EQ, Mutes, Faders are not working in the feed to the Dante. The faders, Mutes, etc should still be working though if you assign the inputs to the Main Mix. If you want to send post fader signal from each input to the Dante, then in the Out 1-16 tab, you will assign the first 16 Direct Outs to the 16 Outs (and adjust the tap points as you require). For the inputs 17-32, you then go into the Ultranet tab and assign Direct Outs 17-32 to Out 1-16 again with the tap point you require. Once done, go to the Card tab and assign OUT 1-8, 9-16 to Outputs 1-8, 9-16, and then assign Ultranet 1-8 to Outputs 17-24 and Ultranet 9-16 to Outputs 25-32. Hope this answers your question.
      • Aug 13
    • MCCAZ
      MCCAZ

@Nigel67 Thanks! Followed your steps and got mostly everything routed. So this worked perfectly. Mutes and faders for individual mics are working as expected. I guess the Main/Master Fader is on a different layer as it's mute/hardware still don't respond.

However, if I'm controlling it from software side it seems to reflect on the production computer and it can be muted/controlled within that environment. (Headphones on) Not from the board though. Have to mute all mics instead of just pressing mute on Main/Master. Any ideas for this one?

• Aug 19
  • New
    BenMerc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-06

Hi,The problem is that my device is unrecognizable in Synthtribe & Ableton/fl etc,TheBehringer site has the 1.3.5 firmware update but won't work (Recognize Device) I did noticed that the firmware they offered was Window 8 (Latest) & not Windows 10 as that is my operating system.

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    padand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

One of the clubs I work for uses a xenyx 1002fx to mix sound and send it to a dcx2496. It goes over a pretty long distance, right along the power wires... I know the xenyx output is unbalanced and the sound quality is obviously reduced. They just used some TS to XLR adapters to make everything connect and they thought it would work. I am thinking of using a passive di box to balance the signal, would that make sense? Or could someone recommend an alternative, preferably from behringer as well?

read more...
    0 39
    • padand
      RexBeckett Hi padand, it does make sense to balance the signal but a normal DI box would reduce the level too much. A better solution is to use transformers that are designed to operate at line-level. One example is the Behringer HD400.

See: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0387
      • Jul 17
    • padand
      padand

Thanks a lot, this worked out great!

• Jul 27
    • padand
      padand The HD400 in action, mono input, loopback recording of the TRS output on a stereo track :)
      • Jul 27
  • New
    Satsuzie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

When I try to install the software on my macbook I get the following comment: X-AIR-Edit can't be opened because Apple can't verify the file on malware. This software needs to be reviewed. Contact the developer for more information.

How can I solve this problem?

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    DouglasDimeler
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-25

One of my installations of an X32Rack is experiencing scene memory recall issues. I instructed them to make sure they return to a basic scene for their daily operations before they shut down each time, to make it easy for everyone to just turn it on and go. However, some channels that are supposed to be muted come up unmuted, and levels are mysteriously changing and causing feedback issues. I've donw updates of firmware, and plcing the scenes at new locations to try to alleviate the probelm, but it eventually follows to the new locations with the same result. The unit has been in place for 5 years now, and I'm wondering if there's a fix for this issue.

read more...
    0 36
    • DouglasDimeler
      RexBeckett Hi Douglas, are they forcing the configuration to be saved by using Setup -> Shutdown after loading the basic scene?
      • Jun 25
  • New
    MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

How do i connect the Behringer p-16 interface with a Allen and Heath zed 24 channel analog mixer?  The only way I seem to be able to get it to work is by partially plugging the 1/4 plug into the input jack.  I have tried with tip ring sleeve and tip sleeve and have same results.  

read more...
    0 58
    • MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
      DavidKnighton Hello MeadowbrookBaptistChurch,
      I you're partially plugging the cable into the unit, then that usually means you're using the wrong type of cable or connection on the Zed mixer. It would help to know what outputs on the Zed mixer you're trying to use. I would expect you to be using the Aux outs or Main outs, but something tells me you're trying to use the INSERTS as an outputs. This would work in theory, however the INSERT pinout is a little different than a standard Balanced output, so you could probably expect some odd behavior. If this is the case, here's what I would recommend; using a BALANCED 1/4" cable (TRS), plug the MONO out of the Zed mixer into any input on the P16-I. Observe the results. Another thing you could try is using a dual 1/4" aux cable and test input into the P16-I with a phone or tablet.
      • Jun 15
    • MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
      RexBeckett If you want to use the channel Insert sockets as outputs, you can get ready-made adapter cables.

Example: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FC4Z6WQ/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you are handy with a soldering iron (or know someone who is), the adapter cables are easy to make. The wiring is as shown below.
      • Jun 16
Go to page