Statistics

285,526 members
167,505 posts
  • New
    Keff001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

Yoh Team, just got the KXD15, set it up and thought lets give these pre sets a try. So, 100 odd presets, no listing of what does what. Web not much help, has anybody got a list of the presets that they would like to share. I'd be appreciative if such a beast existed.

Regards Keffo

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Brettowen23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

I am looking for the low end diode board for this piano

I have been told behringer no longer support this model

Can any any one help with parts or a eurogrand for parts

0 3
  • New
    AliMorris
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-29

hi peoples, so ive just had my td3 mo arrive super excited, but synthtribe cant see, i know my computer knows its there coz i get the bing bong as i plug it in, but my windows 10 laptop doesn't tell me its setting it up like ya normally get the td3 can play and seems to function normally like i say other gear my crave rd9 other td3 they all can be found by synthtribe no issue, but not the new one.... ideas fokes please, coz tho i use the td3 most days i have no idea how to use the bloody thing with out the app an i was so stoked to get ripping on the little feller as soon as the box was open..... BAD TIMES LOL,,, yeah ideas anyone please

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    PTMV68000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

I recently purchased a Crave, it was secondhand, it's been calibrated and updated using the latest Firmware from Synthtool.

The issue is I am unable to play different notes the keyboard meaning it is Stuck on the same Note! No matter which button I press there is no change in pitch but there is a change in the octave....

Does anyone have any solutions to this issue as I really want to get on with making music and this issue Sucks?

Thanking you

read more...
    0 6
    • PTMV68000
      Nigel67 Hi PTMV68000. Please submit a ticket to our Technical Support Team and they will be able to help you further with your issue. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    AliMorris
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-16

hi i had my swing delivered yesterday, and have foung that half the keys, from about where the midi chanels start dont play unless i hit them fairly hard, just gental then i get no note changing the octive makes no change,,,, any ideas or do i need return it

read more...
    0 6
    • AliMorris
      NicJonesMT Hi AliMorris.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you please provide a detailed description of exactly how you have the Swing setup (Including connections to other devices/software), and the Firmware/SynthTribe version that you are using.

From there we will be able to advise you further.
      • Mar 17
  • New
    Sakke800
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-04

I tried to update firmware, and synthtribe was stuck at "completed 100%" for ever. So I rebooted the MonoPoly. Then synthtribe says MP is in DFU mode, and when I try to update firmware again, it's again stuck at 100%. Cant't even use the synth anymore. Any help?

read more...
    0 11
    • Sakke800
      NicJonesMT Hi Sakke800.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      Can you please provide as much detail on your setup (PC build Specs, OS, Connections etc) and we can then advise you further.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    davidezell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

I just recieved a Benringer XENYK 502, and am working on setting it up. All I want to run through it is a keyboard and a computer. I have the computer plugged into 2-Track Input (RCA), because previous experience tells me this is a good way to avoid hum. I'm liseteing through headphones. When I press the 2-TR to Phones button in I can hear the computer but not the keyboard. When I release the button back out I can hear keyboard but not computer. What do I do to have them both come though at the same time?

I have larger Mackie mixer with a similar button but it doesn't have the same issue.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Poker909
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-18

How do you enter/exit polychain mode without a computer?  Is there something you hold on startup?

0 9
  • New
    connol22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-04

I'm a bit new to all this, but I've been unable to synch my OP-Z with my Behringer Crave. Can anyone help me?

0 9
  • New
    Mar62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-27

I got an UMX 490.Wewre i found the sounds and plug in sold with it? (i don't have a CD!)

is there any download page?

0 10
Go to page