Statistics

289,825 members
172,386 posts
  • New
    ThomasInd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can anyone help me with the sync patches. Are there any youtube videos as to how this can be used and what the week and strong are

0 60
  • New
    mynameistucker13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

i recently purchased a behringer poly d synth and i know absolutely nothing about synths, but i'm plugged up and everything and have my 1/4' cable runnin to my amp and only a faint clicking sound is coming out. can someone please help!!!

0 117
    • mynameistucker13
      DavidKnighton Hello mynameistucker13,
      That faint clicking sound probably means your VCO octave is set too low. It's quite typically for a really low Hz to make a clicking sound with these Moog type models, or any other synth for that matter. Curious why you chose the Poly D if you know nothing of synths. That's a pretty bold leap into a new world of instruments. I've been at it for a few years now and still haven't played a Poly D.
      • May 26, 2021
  • New
    SpockAndStepR
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I can't find it anywhere on here. I've been trying to find a way to automate any sort of parameter in my DAW to my Odyessey. the manual says "Please see the ODYSSEY section on our website for more details of the SysEx commands" but I've been looking for 2 hours and I can't find it. can someone help me out?

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    JOBeasty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-19

I recently purchased a used K2 synth module and found out too late that VCO 2 circuit is blown, producing only a very slow click. When the VCO 2 pitch range knob is rotated, the oscillator produces pitched tone only in the positions between the detents. All detented positions produce only a click. The pitch vernier does not function. 

I cannot find any local technicians in Los Angeles to repair this synth; they unanimously complain that Behringer will not sell them parts. What am I to do to repair my synth? 

read more...
    0 104
    • JOBeasty
      Nigel67 Hi JOBeasty. You can purchase parts directly from us. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. We can also repair your K2 at a local repair centre to you. If you go to the support page, please click on the Service tab instead of the spares tab. Many thanks
      • May 19, 2021
    • JOBeasty
      Makovich Hello,
      I had the same problem. Thanks for the valuable advice! https://routerlogin.pro
      • May 21, 2021
  • New
    BenedictJH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Is there a way of setting up CCs for each track (other than Volume) on the faders of Behringer XTouch? That's on Cubase 11 Pro on Windows 10.

0 56
    • BenedictJH
      Crisupp Set up a generic remote, and see if the learn feature works for that control then manually add the cc there??
      • May 23, 2021
  • New
    BenH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

I just got my Odyssey, so am still finding my way around.

The only way I can find to switch to monophonic is by using the OSC 2 sync switch, as far as I can tell.

Is there another way, so that the keyboard is monophonic as opposed to duophonic - so that instead of a second note being played, the second note simply moves the note to the new pitch when playing legato? - like a moog does.

Thanks,

Ben

read more...
    0 44
  • New
    barytoe123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-08

Does TC Helicon make any device to power VL Touch 2 when mains power is unavailable. 
    I would like to use it with a battery powered PA in situations where there is no power.

0 88
    • barytoe123
      JoeRivers96 Hi - unfortunately not. We would not recommend powering this from anything other than mains supply using the original power supply.
      • May 8, 2021
  • New
    Luisibarra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Como reduzco el silbido de mi armony? No termino de reducir la estatica estresante

0 60
  • New
    adamleemusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

I also have the same issue with a one week old VC340 and no support from tickets escalated, as Widgery has stated:

Hi, this is my second post on the subject.

After updating the VC340 using the Synthtribe app 2.5.1 - The VC 340 becomes bricked and no longer works.

It powers on but no longer funtions. The mac, running big sur, M1, no longer recognise that the synth is connected via USB. I have tried other macs running many OS versions as well.

The unit is non functional and BRICKED. 

I have reached out to behringer 2 times in the last 72hrs with ZERO reponse, with the exception of a Behringer Influencer commenting on what I should do next on this discussion page.

I am enjoying all my other synths from behringer, But professionals and comsumers deserve better support, a phone number would be nice as well as a fast response time.

This kind of customer service and support is a joke. Support us!

read more...
    0 87
    • adamleemusic
      JoeRivers96 Hi Adam, do you have a case number I can look into further for you?
      • May 5, 2021
    • adamleemusic
      adamleemusic

Is this a joke?

Dear Adam Lee 
      This is in relation to  CAS-450166-X7V1J9 
      Product:  Behringer VOCODER VC340 
      Serial:  S190600057CQP 

Please be aware that you are located in an unsupported territory.
      This means that for further assistance you will need to directly contact your nearest reseller or distributor and they will be able to advise you further.
      In this instance please return your product to Store DJ who will replace it or refund you. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to do this.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      At your service,

Rob Pugh 

https://community.musictribe.com

• May 5, 2021
  • New
    H0wandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

On powering up I have a blue screen. I have downloaded the latest update but the problem still exists.......any advice??

0 43
Go to page