Statistics

306,256 members
190,629 posts
  • -LoG-
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-03-12
    I already used Desktop Konnekt 6 for a while and everything was working as it should. One day the audio interface was unplugged from the computer, and when I plug it in again, my computer doesn't recognize the device anymore. I've tried to install TC-driver again, but it doesn't work. In the sound preferences of the computer, there isn't TC driver in the list, there's just the old Realtek audio system. I have Windows XP Professional. What could be the problem?
    read more...
    0 6,448
    • -LoG-
      JohnB47 Could the controller be disabled?

Have a look in Control Panel/System/Hardware/Device Manager to see if all is functioning as it should.

Otherwise, check the cable? Could be faulty or could have come unplugged at the Konnekt 6 end without you knowing.
      • March 12, 2011
    • -LoG-
      TimB Hi, Did you ever get this fixed I've got the same problem ) nice

My Firewire card is working properly in the device manager but TC Near Control Panel says no device found..

Please let me know thx T
      • June 25, 2012
    • -LoG-
      MarkoGiacomo Just solved it ! check your card inside pc! its probably went out of their connections
      • June 15, 2015
  • markfrancombe
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-03-05
    The question is in the Subject, Ive been trying for ages to get the classic gated reverb sound.

Neither the reverbs OR the gates have much exposed in the matrix, so its hard to kow how to patch this, I guess an audio signal trigering an adsr is helpful, but I just cant get the result Im after... Not Phil Collins, more Caberet Voltaire...
    read more...
    0 634
  • blackcom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-03-05
    Since the Powercore PCI cards runs flawless on my ASUS P6T Deluxe v2/Windows 7 x64 SP1 system, loads fine with jBridge in a 64-bit host and since I've come to the conclusion I "can't live without" my 6000/Virus plugs i'm looking for a mint condition PCIe for moving my licenses too and gain some extra power.

I don't feel like paying the "full" price since these cards are discontinued now, but any low-price offer would do. Mint condition, not second hand.

If anyone happen to stubmle upon a webshop offereing this, feel free to let me know.

..yeah, I know i'm cheap.
    read more...
    0 2,452
  • Bledrin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-03-01
    I've not used a TC verb before and I have a gig tonight. I will be using a Mone on Female vox.

Can someone let me know which preset to jump too. No sound check.. I'll be there 2 secs before they go on...

Also can I use the two verbs at once on two different sources?
    read more...
    0 661
  • Stepan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-03-01
    Hello

I installed system (Win 7 64 bit) (motherboard-ASUS P6T professional. CPU CORE i7 950) and instal driver PowerCore 4.0.3 64 bit. As they recommended has changed 1394 for the driver 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller (Legacy), On the control panel all is normal, but in host Samplitude 11.2 Pro all plug-ins disabled. 1394 adapter for Pci-e on chipset Via VT 6315.
    Whether there is a decision of this problem?
    Thanks
    read more...
    0 6,850
    • Stepan
      barem You might wanna provide information on which kinda of powercore you are using

Have no experience with Samplitude as DAW, but the the newest drivers for Win 7 64bit works for me in Ableton.

First suggestion would be to change firewire to legacy, but sounds like you already done that.

Check your PowerCore control panel to see if its found and the plugins are there and not disabled.

If it is found the problem sounds like its related to your DAW and if its not, contact TC Support.
      • March 1, 2011
    • Stepan
      Stepan Thanks

I have contacted TC support, the problem solved- connection TC PoCo to LSI Agere FW3227 controller IEEE 1394a onboard.
      • March 2, 2011
    • Stepan
      Stepan Hello

I want to buy new PCI Express adapter for TC PowerCore FireWire. I would like to know that the adapter (chipset) will work without problems. I need advice in choosing an adapter.

configuration-Win7 (64 bit) Asus P6T Deluxe V2

Thanks
      • February 1, 2012
    • Stepan
      slowbass I recently bought a firewire adapter because my Echo Audiofire 12 was freezing windows quite frequently (I have win 7 64 bits with Asus P6T SE). The new card has : CHIPSET TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - DOUBLE CHIPSET TI TSB43AB23 + TSB41AB3 and I have the audio card + powercore plugged on it...

It works great but sometimes (rarely), the powercore isn't recognized... and I don't know why !
      • February 26, 2012
    • Stepan
      twinny I am waiting for Impact Twin arrived and going to buy PCIe x 1 card.

Which card to buy?

ST-Lab, PCI-E x1, F-360 (VIA), 2 ext (IEEE1394) + 1 int (IEEE1394), LP bracket, Ret

is suitable or similar?
      • December 15, 2014
  • Nevostudios
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-02-19
    Hi guys, im trying to figure out a few things here.

I recently bought a secund remote PSU unit for my S6000 mainframe for studio B.

how to use the remote PSU without the ICON ?
    I get a error message at start up that I need to reconnect the ICON and restart. I just want to use the mainframe with a monitor and mouse in a separate control room not needing the ICON (which I have connected to a different remote PSU unit)

The second thing is that I dont get the mouse to work. I have a PS2 to USB converter and the optical mouse lights up but doesnt work. Do I really have to get a PS2 oldschool Mouse...have you guys gotten the unit to work with a USB optical mouse via the PS2 port ?

I have selected to show the mouse cursor...but it doesnt move.

Any help would be appreciated!
    /henrik
    read more...
    0 1,268
    • Nevostudios
      smegman From memory the CPU unit must have the Icon connected for it to function.

I'm pretty certain that it won't work without it being connected and I guess TC thought that as well when they designed it.

If you consider the price of the CPU unit on its own (without the remote), you could have a small netbook running the software app doing that job for much much less. It could also be wireless if it's only to do that job - what fun
      • February 20, 2011
    • Nevostudios
      Nevostudios Thanks for the reply!

So Im not in need of a 2nd remote SPU ? Is there any use for a 2nd Unit at all ?

Where do I get the Software runnning the ICON on my PC or MAC ?

Thanks
      • February 27, 2011
    • Nevostudios
      Nevostudios Anyone ?
      • March 1, 2011
  • Nevostudios
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-02-19
    Hi guys, im trying to figure out a few things here.

I recently bought a secund remote PSU unit for my S6000 mainframe.

how to use the remote PSU without the ICON ?
    I get a error message at start up that I need to reconnect the ICON and restart. I just want to use the mainframe with a monitor and mouse in a separate control room not needing the ICON.

The second thing is that I dont get the mouse to work. I have a PS2 to USB converter and the optical mouse lights up but doesnt work. Do I really have to get a PS2 oldschool Mouse...have you guys gotten the unit to work with a USB mouse via the PS2 port ?

I have selected to show the mouse cursor...but it doesnt move.

Any help would be appreciated!
    /henrik
    read more...
    0 1,031
    • Nevostudios
      GWA Hi there Henrik!

It seems to me that you are talking about System 6000 and not PoCo 6000? Try that forum insted or even better - try the DUC, it's more likely to get a quick replay there...

/Göran
      • February 19, 2011
    • Nevostudios
      Nevostudios oh sorry, my bad! Thanks for pointing that out =)
      • February 19, 2011
  • flukather
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-02-16
    Hi!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I couldn't find a good one for this topic.

I'm trying to get my head around how the TC1210 works, so if any of you guys who have one, or have had one could help me, that would be great

I'm assuming we're in chorus mode, and it's mono in through input 1, and stereo out through output 1 and 2. Also, none of the 4 buttons in the middle of the unit are active (in all the rig pics I've seen, they've been off).

1. If running only one side of the unit (in other words, only 1 chorus active), is the chorus that comes out in true stereo (meaning, the chorus effect out of the left and right outputs are different from each other), or is it just dual mono output?

2. If the chorus out of output 1 and 2 are different from each other in this scenario, in what way are they different? I assume it's a LFO phase shift, would anyone know if it's 90 or 180 degrees?

3. If we activate the other chorus (so both sides are on), does this just add another chorus on top of the first one, or is it more complicated that that (like, do they interact with each other in anyway)?

I would really appreciate any help at all regarding this matter

Cheers!
    read more...
    0 997
  • scoid
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-02-12
    Hello Folks,

First timer here. Couln't find an appropriate place to put this post so I just chose the first category.

I bought a used TC2290. It arrived by mail. When I plugged it in and turned it on there where no lights on the front panel although I could hear the faintest normal hum from the power transformer.

I checked the voltage at the power cable. 116VAC.

I checked the external fuse and made sure the correct voltage was selected. No joy.

I then checked the three internal fuses. No Joy.

I saw inside a notice regarding a Lithium battery. Could this effect the operation?

Apparently the unit was working when the seller took pictures of it as the lights were on (it was the same unit).

Am I missing some thing simple? Comments, questions, suggestions?

Thanks,

Scoid
    read more...
    0 1,903
    • scoid
      Mel Things can get bounced around in shipping. It happened to me when I sold something electronic that had been working perfectly for years, and had an issue when it arrived. In that case it was a wire that had broken off at a jack. Check nothing internal has come unplugged. Check memory is properly seated. Usually the lithium battery is just to back up settings and patches. Typically they should measure around 3V.
      • February 12, 2011
    • scoid
      scoid Thanks Mel. I'm inexperienced with these units. Can you tell me where the memory chip is normally mounted? There's a 40 pin socket on the top PCB that has nothing in it. Also can't find the battery. Is it behind the metal dipslay enclosure?

Scoid
      • February 12, 2011
    • scoid
      Andre_N Hi Scoid,

Do you have the manuals? The option manual might give you some answers on where the memory is located. If you don't have it, you can download from the TC-website.

I got one from eBay in perfect condition and it survived the trip from U.S. to Norway. It's a fantastic peace of gear and it's now the main delay unit in my rig. The delays in the G-System is very nice, but the 2290 is something else....

Best of luck and really hope you get it working perfectly!

André
      • February 12, 2011
    • scoid
      Mel I don't have a 2290, but the advice was generic based on shipping computers, which is what the 2290 actually is Good luck, they are wonderful sounding delay units.
      • February 12, 2011
  • AbbeyvilleRoad
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-02-07
    M3000 "Not OK" I/O Test

Ran both Analog and Digital I/O Test -- Test result is "Not OK" receiving a low constant Tone.

The meter gain shows plenty of output and input to the m3000 but can't control saturation levels.

Equipment CHAIN > ran fiber out of recorder hard drive into the m3000 > fiber out of m3000 into Finalizer 96k. Plenty of level showing up in both the M3000 & Finalizer.

No lights are blinking, showing any apparent problems

Thanks for your help-!!

-jim
    read more...
    0 968
Go to page