Statistics

267,754 members
147,251 posts
  • knorkator00
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-22

Dear All,

Just wondering about extending my stompbox family with Flashback 2, due to looping function. Is it possible to set by toneprint reverse looping (like ditto x2 ect.)? 

0 114
  • pvautour
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-21

I am not getting any sound out of user preset 3, and as a result am unable to upload/BEAM my chosen TonePrint to it.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Phillip

0 217
    • pvautour
      TC-Rasmus

Hi pvautour

The TonePrint in TonePrint Slot 3 is a volume swell effect, you need to MASH to get any sound out of the pedal. You can see it used right here: https://youtu.be/oEmVMT3VRpc?t=406

As for loading TonePrints, if you have a newer phone than iPhone 6, you need to use the top speaker in your phone, or hook the pedal up to a computer and use the TonePrint app. Here's a video on how to beam toneprints with newer phones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neLAtbp-nRI

Hope this helps

• December 29, 2019
  • Koolcheez
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-21

Hi All!  So I have a preset saved that I love on my ND-1 and I want to replicate it's settings on another preset number.  Has anyone figured out a way to see the precise settings without turning knobs which change the parameters value?  Or, can Preset #1 be copied and pasted onto Preset #2 for example?  Thanks!!

read more...
    0 44
  • zhangxin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-20

I purchased your company's audio plug-in "stereo loudness bundle" from your website on December 18 2019. But I haven't received any information about software registration after purchase, which makes me unable to use this plugin normally. Dear administrator, whould you please help me bind my ilok account, or please tell me how to register it. Please reply. I will pm you my payment information and my ilok account. Thank you very much.

read more...
    0 105
  • Slein
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-19

Hi - Is it possible to use the quintessence in a stereo setup with two amps where the octave is wet/wet instead of wet/dry?

0 97
    • Slein
      TC-James

Hi there!

By default, the pedal will behave in this way, yes. Simply put, if you've selected to "voices" on the pedal, and it is hooked up in stereo, then one voice will automatically come out of one output, the other out of the other and they dry signal is mixed in the "middle."

If you set the Mix to completely wet, then you won't hear the dry, just the octave.

I hope this makes sense!

• December 19, 2019
  • lifeforcer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-19

Okay so I use 2 of these in my guitar rig. I power up and one goes to user presets like it should, the other reverts to factory presets so I have to change it back to user every time I switch on. Anyone know why this is happening? 

read more...
    0 131
    • lifeforcer
      TC-Samuel

Can't say I do. Unfortunately, I haven't used the D Two much. Any D Two users out there?

• January 6, 2020
  • russelfish
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-18

Hi,

I just received a replacement for a black Polytune Clip from one of the bigger German retailers. Interestingly, both tuners show exactly the same behaviour. They only operate in "unitune" mode. Thus when playing more than one string, it displays the lowest string, or nothing. In addition all buttons do not function as specified in the manual (except the power-off button). For example with button 1 you cannot switch tuning modes (E - Eb - D - etc.) but only change the reference tone. Switching from guitar to bass mode with button 2 isn't possible at all. It looks to me like I it is actually a Unitone Clip, but with a Polytune label which came in a Polytune box? I do not think that the shop is responsible for that, I guess something went wrong in production (wrong firmware?). But then I shouldn't be the only one?

-- Holger

read more...
    0 346
    • russelfish
      TC-James

Hi Holger.

This does indeed sound like slightly strange behaviour. Let me check this for you. 

• December 18, 2019
    • russelfish
      russelfish

Thanks!

I returned the second and ordered a third one: Different color and different retailer to get a unit out of a different batch. This works as expected. Thus I am good now. Just get in contact in case you need a serial of the defective unit in order to track down the root case.

Besides all that hassle, the tuner seams to be a really good one.Like it a lot.

• December 21, 2019
    • russelfish
      johnik

I bought 2 black Polytune Clips to my sons for Christmas, and they have the same error as described here,

My own white Polytune Clip works as expected.

How is it possible to fix them? Do I need to return them?

Br,

Nikko

• December 26, 2019
    • russelfish
      TC-James

Hi! So sorry to hear about the hassle of three clip tuners. Was the successful one a white one, out of interest?

• December 29, 2019
    • russelfish
      TC-James

Hi Nikko,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please return them. Yes. 

• December 29, 2019
  • SSSTechnical
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-18

Hi All, 

We have a System 6000 MKII mainframe and want to transfer the User Presets & Engine etc onto 4 x Reverb 4000's One per engine of the 6000, things I have tried:

1 - Export S6000 Presets from ICON software, copy into R4K presets folder, it won't upload

2 - Midi dump of one engine, and presets, but not getting anywhere with that. 

read more...
    0 83
  • frondizi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-18

Hello,

I received the email with a broken link so i can't download and activate the free gift polytune plugin (i have bought polytune clip black here in Italy).  I can't understand how to reach the customer service to ask my questions on the tuner clip, and surfing on this tc electronic website is a real maze , between pages that are not displayed correcty on Mozilla Firefox (now i am on MS Edge) and some broken links, included the download link for that plugin.

Someone can help me? 
    Dimitri 

edit:  i am experiencing some difficulty to stabilize the tuning on low E of guitar string particularly in strobe mode : I like that mode,  i can get easily an optimal  balance of the strobe , the correct tuning of all the others strings, but it seems to be harder with the Low  E... also with minimal rotations of the tuning peg it tends to go a little flat or sharp (appears first line of red leds)

update :  the problems are solved, i received answer on messenger chat  of TC Electronic Facebook page. 

read more...
    1 781
    • frondizi
      frondizi
      • December 19, 2019
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi frondizi,

Great Your issues was resolved

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
    • frondizi
      schiuc88

Hello,

I do have the same issue. The link received on the email is broken. Can you please support me on the issue.

Best regards,

Silviu

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi Silviu,

Please copy the link and send it to me in a PM!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      cjlewis

Looks like the download link is broken for me as well. I'm setting my computer back up and need to re-download. Is there a way for me to get it?

Thanks,
      -Chris

• June 7, 2020
  • Milesdavis91
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Hello. I own a TC Electronic Ditto Looper and an Alesis SR 16 Drum Machine. I would like to get them synched together but am not sure how to go about it. Would it work if I bought a Midi to 1/4 instrument cable and connected the drum machine to the looper? (essentially using the Midi Out on the drum machine to the input jack on the looper). Any suggestions are appreciated! 

read more...
    0 222
    • Milesdavis91
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Milesdavis91 

Only the Ditto X4 supports midi sync. Is this the Ditto you own?

Cheers,
      Samuel

• December 18, 2019
    • Milesdavis91
      Milesdavis91

Hi Samuel,

No, I have the basic Ditto Looper, but based on your comment and a little more research it looks like I need the X4 so the looper will synch with the drum machine's MIDI clock. Thank you! 

• December 18, 2019
Go to page