Statistics

260,028 members
138,486 posts
  • New
    EightyHD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

Hi,

All my old email addresses and contacts at Gruppen get bounced?? Mind you its been some time requesting info.  Ive joined up the music tribe now do hopefully there is somebody is willing to help me.

I run a service repair business in victoria Australia.
    I currently have a E-Series power amps from a church install from NSW which are obviously out of warranty. I have a temperature related issues where CH2 after 15 minutes begins to splatter and eventually cuts out.  Led signal indictors shows valid Signal although when the level is increased on the faulty channel the amber limit led flashes. Can hear the level although its very very low. I’ve tried freezing components on the signal board however i believe its Class D issue not confirmed as yet.

I’m making a 8-way IDC signal input extension cable to swap channels to determine if its signal board is the issue or its the class D amp? Parts on order to do this.

I was hoping to get a service manual to make things easier to track the fault down with the oscilloscope.

Im happy to sign a confidentiality agreement if that works? Have done for many other brands in the past.

Hope your able to help.

Many thanks

Rob 
    read more...
    0 11
    • EightyHD
      Nigel67 Hi EightyHD. I am very sorry, but it is against Company policy to send out Service manuals to any one apart from our partners and repair centres. Australis Music Group in Sydney are our repair centre in Australia.
      • Nov 14
    • EightyHD
      EightyHD

Thanks Nigel67 for you answer. I was expecting some response to say we have one and only service centre for the whole of Australia. Glad this approach isn't upheld for an imported car as you'll have to transport it to Sydney and wait 6 months to have it repaired, I feel the ideology behind one service center "Music Group" for every known product on the music tribe list is short sighted and not in the best interests to the products customers? Then again, does Lab Gruppen or product X actually notify in writing if their product develops a fault 'out-of-warranty' it can't be repaired locally? Please reconsider, as I've expressed initially to indicate I'm happy to sign a CA on a service manual just as I did with FP series way back? In addition, why do I have to sign-up with Music tribe just to be able to communicate with Lab Gruppen..? I'll try my best to request the info from Music Group however I'm guessing a similar response, that they don't give service info to the public? Abet being a business and service tech for the last 30 years in the broadcast industry. Thanks anyway.. Failing this, I'll have to nut it on my own :-)

• Nov 15
  • New
    ericchee85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-10

Hi,

I need the price and product availability for Lucia Serial Dongle RS232. This is to spec into a project. I did not manage to find any in the B2B portal and the fulfillment guy in Zhongshan request me to ask in the community. 

0 84
    • ericchee85
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on the Support link at the top of the page and then select the Spare Parts option and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 9
      • Price for Lab Gruppen Lucia serial dongle rs232
        KyleJohnson FYI, The rs232 dongle is included in the box with every Lucia purchase, so you shouldn't need to buy them separately.
        • Mar 10
      • Price for Lab Gruppen Lucia serial dongle rs232
        ericchee85 Thank you
        • Mar 10