Statistics

254,387 members
132,070 posts
  • New
    juanmperini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello, i have a plm20000q, dual module apmplifier and i have 8 adamson s10 cabins... i wanted to know how must i configure my plm20000q through the lake processor to be able to use both channels of my amp to reproduce full L/R stereo using both modules of my amp... when im recalling the adamson presets on my lake processor it allways collegates my A channel with my B channel. any one can help me?

read more...
    0 5
    • juanmperini
      NicJonesMT Hi Juanmperini.
      Could you please submit a technical support ticket (Click support at the top of the page) and a member of the team will then be able to advise you further on this.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    TobyWilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hi there. Just looking for some help. I want to bridge channels A and B and also channels C and D together to effectively create a 2 channel amp (with more power). I have linked channels A & B and reversed the polarity oh channel B then connected to the +1 and +2 terminals of the speakon out for one side, then the same with channels C & D for the other side. Is this the correct way to do it?

Also - how should I use the gain knobs on the front of the amp when in bridge mode in this way as gain knobs A and B both seem to affect the gain (same for C & D). I hope that I have explained this all ok. I am using the amp to drive 2 x Nexo PS15s in passive mode.

Thank you for your help. If you have a manual for this amp I'd be very grateful as cannot find one online. 
    Best wishes,

Toby

read more...
    0 19
    • TobyWilson
      Nigel67 Hi TobyWilson. Well this has certainly perked up a few memories with some of the slightly older colleagues :). It seems as though this amplifier was an obsolete product in 2005, so its doing well. I am afraid that we do not have a manual, but three people have come up with all the answers for you. Its not pretty I am afraid, but better than nothing. Evidently, if you can find one, the 1300C manual was very similar
      • Aug 23
  • New
    clerc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I understand from the manual that the E series 8:2 amplifier enters standby mode after 20 minutes without input signal. Is there a way to disable standby mode? In postproduction studio installations (Dolby Atmos) standby mode proved to be annoying because amplifier channels of individual surround speakers eventually don´t unmute fast enough for single effects ...

read more...
    0 28
    • clerc
      Nigel67 Hi clerc. Unfortunately it is not possible to disable the APO function of the amplifier. The feature is intended to conserve power while the amplifier is idle, and is part of what gives the device an energy star rating. If the feature were able to be defeated, then it would not be energy star compliant.
      • Aug 14
    • clerc
      clerc Hi Nigel, many thanks for your reply! Are there furtherLab.Gruppen models that enter standby mode automatically with the option to disable it, please? What´s the threshold for the input level to leave standby mode? Is it possible to tally standby mode (i.e. notify the mixer in the control room that some amplifier channels need to "wake up" before playing content)?
      • Aug 17
  • New
    t3g3lst3n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

I blew a capacitor on a LAB 1300, on mains side, where do i find the correct spare, as only legs left...

I had it since late 80s so quite old, it have eaten many speakers over the years ;)

0 31
    • t3g3lst3n
      DavidKnighton Hello t3g3lst3n,
      That model is quite legacy. We don't have this information readily available, nor do we divulge service manuals to the general public. I would suggest opening a tech support inquiry so we can help you get it repaired.
      • Aug 11
      • I blew a capacitor on a LAB 1300, mains side
        t3g3lst3n ok thaks

i rather mend it my self as only a capacitor, as a retuen for service sounds expensive for a monitor amp.
        ill junk it else as i think it has its eaten so many speaker when it blown a fuse on one power side and sent 40volts DC to speakers over the years. so call it quits with it, last of my lab1300 that was working.
        • Aug 11
  • New
    PackRuss13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Is there any way to escalate to Lab Gruppen. We have been waiting since January for a client's repair on a Lab Gruppen E5:4 amplifier. We keep getting told the parts are on back order. 

0 55
    • PackRuss13
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I am going to send you a direct message here on Community so that I can gather your case details and look into this for you.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    Abdallah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

Hello,

can i ask about the availablity of some spare parts related to LabGruppen Amplifier on this window?

0 62
    • Abdallah
      DavidKnighton Hello Abdallah,
      For spare parts information you must submit an inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 9
  • New
    Sales1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hello

I need to get pricing and stock availability on Lab Gruppen amplifiers can anyone help???

0 108
    • Sales1
      Nigel67 Hi Sales1. Pricing and availability is only available from our superpartners. Please contact the one closest to you by clicking on this link and selecting the Country you reside in. Many thanks

https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html
      • Jul 7
    • Sales1
      Sales1

Thanks Nigel - no of the 'superpartners' listed on this link supply the E series range.....

• Jul 7
      • Pricing
        Nigel67 I am very sorry about this. I will pass the link on for this conversation to one of our Availability Team and ask them to advise the nearest reseller to you. Can you advise in which Country you reside. Many thanks
        • Jul 7
    • Sales1
      Sales1

**none** of the 'superpartners

• Jul 7
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Good morning, I was wondering if it was possible to convert an older LGFP14K from US mains to EU mains? If so, what would that entail?

0 51
    • hiswkf
      DavidKnighton Hello hiswkf,
      Check the voltage spec on the rear panel near the mains input. If it does not specify operation up to 230V, then I would say not possible, at least not without some involved modifications.
      • Jun 23
  • New
    rayauger02539
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

e series 4.2 is there a knock down device to use 8 ohm speakers

0 57
  • New
    jazzed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Hello,

How do I get in touch with Labgruppen in order to apply for a job or get information about available jobs.

Jazzed

0 75
    • jazzed
      DavidKnighton Hello jazzed,
      At the top of the page, please click ABOUT and then JOIN US from the drop down menu. Continue clicking through to find available job listings.
      • Apr 9
Go to page