• phildraper
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-20

I have a couple of cases open with support for a service request under warrenty but I do not appear to be getting any responses. As there does not seem to be any way to look at the activity on a case I was wondering it the system is working or not.

Does anyone know if the Tannoy service is being maned?

read more...
    0 72
    • phildraper
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi phildraper, I hope you are well. Upon checking your cases I can see replies were sent on both CAS-121415-L3S5D9 & CAS-121743-J3R6S5. If you have not yet already done so I would recommend checking your spam or junk folders if the replies still cannot be found could you reply to the last email received or this post with an alternative email address and I will resend the last email sent.
      • July 21, 2020
      • is Tannor service and support working?
        phildraper Chris thanks for the reply. I did check junk but nothing. Can you resend to [email protected] and update this post when sent? Thank you!
        • July 21, 2020
    • phildraper
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi, phildraper, thanks for sending across the alternative address. I have just gone ahead and resent my message for you on case CAS-121743-J3R6S5. Hope this helps and please let me know if you still don't receive anything.
      • July 21, 2020
      • is Tannor service and support working?
        phildraper Yes recvd thank you
        • ·
        • July 22, 2020
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-20

like to replace the spikes of Tannoy westminster Royal GR

with TAOC CS-120 Casters with 8MM screw.

Please confirm Westminstar royal GR come with 8MM spikes

0 75
    • LKC
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Wong Alex, I hope you are well. The spike size for the Westminster Royal GR is M12. Hope this helps.
      • July 21, 2020
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    a customer returned 1 piece Tannoy Stirling GR to our shop due to tweeter is not working, SN is 8000 6400 140626 700360 , Can you send us a new tweeter for replacement under warranty ? then we return the faulty tweeter to you in Aug 2020.
    0 66
    • LKC
      RexBeckett I don't think that this is the best place for distributor warranty claims. You could try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 14, 2020
  • mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    To whom it may concern, Where can I find standard professional documentation on Tannoy loudspeakers, specifically VX15HP. Looking for detailed drawings for cabinet rigging points, center of gravity, dimensions. It would be wonderful to get frequency plots. Appreciate any help.
    read more...
    0 169
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hi,
      please go to https://www.tannoy.com/downloads.html and search for the product. You will find a detailed product information document there with all info.
      Cheers
      Goetz
      • July 13, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, I'm sorry but the information I requested does not appear in a quick start guide.
        • July 13, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Hello Mike, look for a file called "Product Information Document"!
        • July 14, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann I'm sorry, Goetz, the information is not available. As I indicated, only a quick start guide is available.
        • July 14, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz That's weird – I had it and now I can't find it either. I'm on it...
        • July 21, 2020
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hello Mike, I located some technical documentation for you to download:

https://musictribe-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/p/goetzmueller_duerholt/Ef2zbaO7RxpAooKocrG4oSAB_nhRIf2nJT-Jl0Z8iQaAXA?e=UA5yRx

Seem's that I previously mixed up some files. I hope that helps!
      Goetz
      • July 22, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, that is perfect! Exactly what I needed! If that level of information was readily available and easy to locate on all of the Tannoy items, more of my United States integrators/contractors would be excited about spec'ing Tannoy professional products into installations. Thanks again, Goetz!
        • July 22, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Thanks Mike, glad I could help. I'll definitely let the team know – maybe there's a way to include more documents into the downloads. Cheers!
        • July 22, 2020
  • Creativesound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    HI, I need 3 off replacement diaphragms for Tannoy I12 loudspeakers.
    0 87
    • Creativesound
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Ron, i hope you are well. If you have not yet already done so i would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to assist with the requested information.
      • July 9, 2020
  • hifiheaven1549
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    How do I get a update on support ticket CAS-114419-H3N6C8? I know how to log in and look at the status in my account, but nothing has changed in a week. Trying to get replacement drivers for a in-warranty Tannoy XT8F.
    0 55
    • hifiheaven1549
      leah Hello! Looks like your case is already with our Spare Parts team. Please expect an email from us soon. Thanks!
      • July 8, 2020
  • audioemotion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Tannoy Legacy Arden Loudspeakers delivered recently have just been opened and found to have what appear to be water marks on the cabinet surfaces - I have photographs that show this. The serial number on both speakers is: Z190200029DEN. Advice please on how to proceed. Many thanks. Marion Lamont at Audio Emotion, Leven - 01333 425999
    read more...
    0 135
    • audioemotion
      WilliamR At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 8, 2020
  • spw681
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    I am trying to replace my power cables for the above speakers which were lost in a relocation. It has been impossible to date. Does anyone have helpful information. Tannoy contact numbers are no longer valid. The plug would be a 2-prong female plug in which is shaped like a standard 3-prong but without the grounding 3rd plug. I have photos & a pdf manual for clarification, but don't see a way to upload here. Anyone that I've spoken with at the pro shops have mistakenly referenced the wrong cable. Thank you. --Susan Waitt
    read more...
    0 85
    • spw681
      Nigel67 Hi spw681. If you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket, then we will be able to give you the information you require.
      • July 8, 2020
  • Skirabbit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi I have a very old set of these speakers - seems one of the crossover units is not working - can I replace them? Is it worth it? Can I use a more modern replacement with RCA plugs? I assume I should replace both if a more modern version is available. Thanks for the advice.
    read more...
    1 91
  • JOAOSIMOES
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello friends, I registered a support ticket with the Ticket Number: CAS-116163-T3M6N6 - I really need a Tannoy Reveal 6 High Frequency Driver Type 0294-79000891B tweeter for my speakers, if it is not possible to deliver this driver please inform all technical characteristics such as: Size Inches, Membrane, DB, Ohm, Hz, Qts, Vas.L, so that I can buy on the market and replace it with a driver with similar characteristics. Or is the Precision 6 Japan tweeter the same? Anyway, I actually need to know if I have a chance to recover the speakers or not, I love these speakers.
    read more...
    1 52
Go to page