• pendragon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-17

I have a new gleaming set of Ardens and also a wood burner which does create some fine dust over time. How is it best to keep the drivers free from dust. Some say a vacuum cleaner (!) others a soft brush and yet others a dust blower. Anyone got the answer? Thanks

read more...
    0 114
  • Srinaldi12
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-11

I have a blown speaker.  I have a set of Tannoy Revolution mini xt.  I have contacted the dealer, and created a service ticket.  Noone has been of any help.  I absolutely love these speakers.  I don't want to go another route, but I'm on the verge of giving up and just buying another set of speakers from another manufacturer.  It's still under warranty and it's getting frustrating.

read more...
    0 163
  • EvoLunatic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-10

Hi,

I have an issue with one speaker. I barely get high frequencies. I need a manual inorder troubleshoot and disassemble the driver. Might be a loose wire.

Who do I contact regarding this?

0 177
  • chart
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-04

I need dimensions for the Tannoy CMS ceiling speaker backcans.  There is no dimensional informaiton on the data sheets.  Specifically, I need dimensions for:

CMS 503 Backcan PI

If avaiable, I would also like to get CAD files (dwg or dxf) for all the Tannoy backcans.

Carl Hartzler - Promedia

read more...
    0 354
    • chart
      Emadson

Are you looking for all the PI Backcan drawings? Please message me your email address and I will get them too you.

• October 4, 2019
    • chart
      chart

Hi Eric,

I appriciate your help providing drawing fies for the CMS backcans.  Pleae use the address below.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Carl

• October 5, 2019
    • chart
      Tomb009

Hello! Can you also send these my way?

[email protected]

Thanks!
      Tom

• Mar 10
  • coreysound
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-30

Anyone have experience with the VXP series? Would two VXP12 be suitable for an acoustic duo for small gigs? 

2 430
    • coreysound
      ChaseMcKnight

The VXP12s are my favorite self-powered speaker we offer. Within our umbrella of brands, the Turbosound iQ12 are also nice and well suited for an acoustic duo, however Tannoy's dual concentric drivers in the VXPs are on a whole other level of clarity. Just know if you plan on pole mounting them you'll need these

• July 30, 2019
    • coreysound
      coreysound

Thank you!! I've been reading about these for a while, since I've been a fan of tannoy hifi for a long time. 

• July 30, 2019
Go to page