Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I just want to find parts for a Behringer product

0 1
  • New
    Chris75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Hi! I'm looking for an original/factory refoam kit for Tannoy HPD315 drivers. what i have found on eBay, that's definitely far away from the original. thanks Chris

0 16
    • Chris75
      Nigel67 Hi Chris75. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.Other options if we no longer have any kits are Lockwood Audio -http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm or there is a ebay seller who goes by the name of MainlyTannoy. There is also the following website that has a discussion group and you could possibly post on here to see if anyone has any https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm.
      • Sep 4
  • New
    TobyLazo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I need to know how send an speaker for repair

0 11
    • TobyLazo
      WilliamR Hello Toby, Please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a tech support ticket and a tech agent will contact you asap to help arrange this for you.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    GregorySwagger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

looking for a tower array for an ip1000 i had one stolen. thanks in advance

0 34
    • GregorySwagger
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi GregorySwagger, if you have not yet done so could you please contact our spares team. To do this go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Spares tab, once a ticket is created they will be able to advise further.
      • Aug 5
  • New
    DiegoRivera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

QUISIERA COMPRAR EL AMPLIFICADOR DE MI BOCINA Y EL COVER DE EL LOGO. NO ENCUENTRO MANERA QUE ME CONTESTE DE PARTE DE MUSIC TRIBE . SOLAMENTE TENGO UN NEMAIL, COMO QUE VAN A VER EL CASO . SIENTO EL EL SERVICIO ES PESIMO DESDE EL COMIENZO DE LA COMPRA DE MI EQUIPO. HABRA UNA PAGINA SIN TANTOS EMAIL'S QUE PUEDA COMPRAR LAS PIEZAS?

read more...
    0 40
    • DiegoRivera
      NicJonesMT Hi DiegoRivera.
      Please click support at the top of the page and then select the SPARE PARTS option. You will then be able to submit a spare parts ticket.
      • Jul 14
    • DiegoRivera
      Nigel67 Hi Diego, for spare parts, please submit a spare parts ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. You will receive an automated reply from us with a case number. This is will confirm that we have received your e-mail and it is in the spares queue awaiting answer. Please check your Spam / junk box if you do not see the automated reply in you inbox
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Teknik162
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Hello, can you advise where I could buy replacement tweeter to suit Impact 65T speaker in Australia please

0 35
  • New
    AhmedAlani
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Dear Sir,

For the last 6 months I contacted almost all your worldwide distributers trying to buy 2 devices of Klark Teknik VNET2-DANTE BRIDGE

Please advise from where I can buy those devices or whom should I contact?

0 53
    • AhmedAlani
      DavidKnighton Hello AhmedAlani,
      Unfortunately we can not advise much further than your regional super partner. If you like, you can submit a PRE SALES inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. That may get you on the right track.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    MarcusClements
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-12

I am trying to find firmware for the LMS-D6

I have two units - one reports software v1.10 the other v1.3

I'd like them both to be running the latest firmware.

Can anyone help?

0 40
    • MarcusClements
      NicJonesMT Hi Marcus.
      Unfortunately as this is an older unit it appears that the Firmware is no longer on the site.
      If you would like you could submit a Technical support ticket and we can look into this, however there is no guarantee that we will be able to provide this.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    wldwon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I need a driver for my Tannoy Mx4 speakers on the back of the speaker it says 660E8

please help 

thanks 

Terry

0 44
    • wldwon
      Nigel67 Hi Terry, please contact our spares team and they will advise you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab.
      • Jul 1
    • wldwon
      Zeck30880 Estoy interesado en etapas lub gruppen para comprar soy fabricante de la marca de altavoces Zeck
      • Jul 1
  • New
    johnmurillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Good afternoon I contact you in order to get Turbosound IP3000 Main Board, Q04-C9402-17000 to send it to an address in Miami. Since I contacted the distributor in Colombia but they do not have the part and they tell me that it may take 4 months and I need the equipment urgently. Can you help me with this? You can contact me through this chat or my Email [email protected] I would be very grateful if you can help me.

read more...
    0 69
    • johnmurillo
      Dale_M Can I kindly ask that you submit the above via a pre sales ticket from the above support tab as the team don't have a presence on Community.
      • May 29
Go to page