Statistics

223,682 members
97,899 posts
  • New
    ToddPlesko
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-08

Hi, I am really struggling with these units.  One has a cracked fuse holder and I cannot get an answer on what model it is, the specs, or how to get a replacement (Yes I have submitted parts ordering tickets).  on my other, the power supply seems to have gone bad.  Does any have info on these part #s and where I might buy them other than from TurboSound/MT?  Thanks in advance.  Frustrated.  

read more...
    0 4
    • ToddPlesko
      DavidKnighton Hello Todd,
      we just spoke over the phone, and sorry to hear it's been frustrating. Short answer is that Music Tribe is the place to order replacement parts for anything Turbosound related. Nicholas Tavcar has your case and should be able to get you a response soon.
      • Apr 8
    • ToddPlesko
      DavidKnighton Todd I was able to find the common part number for the fuse holder. It's FH-B13HA, Music Tribe SKU is G53-26000-22762. You can order these from us, and also found some various sellers online for FH-B13HA. The PSU I'm not so sure on, but the agent will be able to advise on that.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Volta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

We are looking for recone kits for the Tannoy DC2546 speaker. There are four DC2546 speakers used as mid speakers in our Hill M4 PA system. All four of them have to be reconed. 

0 10
    • Volta
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    kchurch74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

I plugged my speaker in last night at a venue that had bad power. A neon sign was pugged into the same power source (that I didn't see). The power popped, sparked and fried the control panel to my Turbosound IQ 12. I need fuses too. Can anyone help? I don't want to order the wrong ones. Thanks!

read more...
    0 16
    • kchurch74
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order parts directly from us, please click on Support at the top of the page, then select Spare Parts and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hi, I just wanted to know what the typical wait time is to get a response, after creating a case number for a replacement part?

0 16
  • New
    aggelos69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Where can I find the plastic volume knobs for iQ18b and iq15???

0 12
    • aggelos69
      Dale_M Hi aggelos69 the best route is to simply put a Support ticket through from the tab above and send in a Spares request, the team can then advise you of price and availability.
      • Mar 15
  • New
    laer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hey,

Does anyone know og the spare parts facility is open now, or if it is closed because of covid?  

0 26
    • laer
      RexBeckett Hi laer, I believe that the parts team are still working. You can request parts by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 13
  • New
    dbaumgardner1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

During certain broadcasts and decibels of vocals I may have the need for a replacement center coaxial because it seams to clip or pop at certain frequencies while person talking. Can a new or replacement coaxial be found/purchased. Thanking you in advance for your help

read more...
    0 27
    • dbaumgardner1
      RexBeckett Hello, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 6
    • dbaumgardner1
      dbaumgardner1 Hello Rex, I tried your suggestion and none of the Definition D-500 nor the D-750 were even mentioned in the parts area
      • Feb 6
      • D750 Coaxial
        RexBeckett Use any model and explain in the description.
        • Feb 6
  • New
    AlbertoAldana
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

I see the there is a newer version of the XT8F.

-Do the newer models have improved drivers?
    -Are they interchangable with the original XT8F?
    -What are their specs/cost?

1 39
  • New
    rogerwoods99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows of a wall bracket that would be suitable for Revolution R1 speakers? We currently have a bracket that the speaker sits on, but this is quite large and not visually pleasing. I am looking for a bracket that could screw onto the back of the speaker and be much less obtrusive.

Regards

Roger Woods

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    GASCO1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

I have a client that has managed to damage the power Switch on his IQ15 we are in search of a replacement.  We are also interested in becoming an authorized service center for Turbosound Products. 

Frank Aurigemma 

Great American Sounds Co. LLC

352-410-6976

read more...
    0 25
    • GASCO1
      KyleJohnson Hi Frank, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Spare Parts team directly by clicking on the Support button at the top of the page and selecting Spare Parts.
      • December 29, 2020
Go to page