• New
    jbonvici
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

Can anyone explain the differences between the version one and the version two? Is there a change in the speakers or drivers, or only in the DSP.

0 5
    • jbonvici
      GaryHiggins I think just the DSP, and probably just because of chip availability at the time. There is no firmware update for v1. I have a v1 system and it has been just fine for several years. I am venturing only a guess here however.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    Jheichzk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Hi,

I have 2 Turbosound iP3000 systems but one has a problem: when the volume of the basses is high the whole system suddenly stops working during a few seconds before working again till a new "big bass" comes, please help me !

Thanks

read more...
    0 10
    • Jheichzk
      WilliamR Hello, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Jun 29
    • Jheichzk
      VDJJD it is a main board issue I have the same poblem you can't get the part sell the speakers eat the loss and never buy turbosound again
      • Jul 5
  • New
    Leedubs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-26

I have 2 IP3000 speakers. One of them would not power up. I thought it may be a fuse so I changed the fuse and it still will not power up. The light panel remains dark. Are there steps in changing the fuse that I may hve ignored? I popped the fuse out and put another one in. Any guidance would be apprecciated.

read more...
    0 11
    • Leedubs
      djtetei Sadly, as with many other products made by MusicTribe conglomerate, there's no troubleshooting procedure specified in Turbosound IP3000 user manual. Therefore, you have three options: open a technical support case on MusicTribe community, contact the dealer/retailer from which you bought the speakers and enquire about repair options under warranty or not, or troubleshoot the issue yourself. Get inside the box and check if the mains power reach the speakers power supply and further down the line.
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Nigel67 Hi Leedubs. As djtetei has mentioned above, the only troubleshooting you should do is changing the mains cable and mains sockets. If it isn't one of those, then open a Technical Support ticket. If your speaker is still under warranty, then you shouldn't go inside it as this would void any warranty, and if parts are required to repair the unit then this could be saving you money. We also advise that only our trained partners or authorised service centres repair the units as there could be some parts of the circuitry that could cause injury if touched while the speaker is powered, or further damage to the electronics could be caused leading to higher repair costs. To raise a ticket, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Leedubs

Nigel...Thank you

• Jun 27
  • New
    GateCall
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Hello there,

I have a Turbosound IP3000, and I am thinking to add a smaller IP2000, as I need one smaller speaker for easier carrying.

Can I pair them by bluetooth (incl. stereo), or is that possible strictly only among the same models (e.g. two IP3000s)?

I prefer to know before buying.

Thanks!!

Gerry

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    Northstar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-25

Hi,

My Turbosound ip3000 is 1 year and 1/2 old (it was not registered but have proof of purchase via Ebay). It is clipping out intermittently for 3 seconds throughout gigs. Can I just replace the mainboard myself? If so, can you send me one? Or do I have to send it for service? If so where? Will this be covered? Thank you. 

John

read more...
    0 30
    • Northstar
      Jheichzk Same problem on mine
      • Jun 29
    • Northstar
      VDJJD same with mine and there are no new mainboard available was also told today by dealer she does not think there ever will be suggest eat the loss and NEVER BUY TURBOSOUND AGAIN
      • Jul 5
    • Northstar
      Northstar Sending it to an authorized repair shop in Ga. We'll see what they say I guess..
      • Aug 19
      • Turbosound ip3000 clips intermittently
        kealfranklinmusic1 Did you get your speaker fixed and if so, did they say what the problem was? Thanks
        • Sep 27
  • New
    Fuppduck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-01

I have a Turbosound ip 1000 that has been carefully used, never beatup or pushed to a clipping point. 
    Recently, I've got a hissing, static noise from it and I can completely turn the volume down to MUTE and the hissing persists. At full volume the hissing is about the same. 
    I've hit the terminals with electronics cleaner to no good result. 
    This unit has no firmware or capacity for it. No USB input, so it's not firmware.
    Thoughts?

read more...
    1 88
    • Fuppduck
      Paul_Vannatto When no inputs are connected to the speakers, do you still get the same hiss? if so, there is probably a hardware issue, which means that you should click on the Support (above), fill in a repair form and submit to create a ticket. If the hiss goes away (when no inputs), first replace the cables between the ip1000 and mixer. If that doesn't resolve it, have a look at the mixer to find the hiss source.
      • Jan 1
  • New
    LLbuschman
    Newcomer - Level 3
    2021-11-17

I blew the sub on my ip2000. I need a replacement. Is that under warranty or do I need to buy one 

0 18
    • LLbuschman
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team directly for more information. Click on Support and then Service to submit a ticket.
      • November 17, 2021
  • New
    GregoryKeith
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

When and where will I be able to purchase turbo sound speakers

0 50
  • New
    mph2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

I recent purchased a set of IP 3000 speaker from an individual who bought them from Sweetwater about 3 years ago.  I have a powered subwoofer issue and I need service.  I like to know how to obtain service since I'm not the original owner and not sure if they are registered.  

read more...
    0 54
    • mph2020
      Nigel67 Hi mph2020. We can book them in to a local repair centre to you. Unfortunately the repair will be non warranty as the warranty is non transferrable. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • July 12, 2021
  • New
    cragginshred
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-11

The brain to the Sub and IP comes on and changes volume but the lower tower segment and sub has NO sound -help. Have not done a FW upgrade to current but it should still work like it walys has without that right?   Did a factory re set -nothing changed. Ideas?

Sweet water wants me to pay to ship it back to them and they don't know if they or someone else will work on it. This sucks

Started a ticket with Music tribe and they said I have to deal with Sweetwater because thats their agreement :(

read more...
    0 84
    • cragginshred
      DavidKnighton Hello cragginshred,
      I would ask Sweetwater if it is possible to ship just the amplifier module to help conserve on shipping. Obviously shipping the entire product will cost an arm or two, and the fault is most likely going to be within the electronics anyways.
      • May 12, 2021
Go to page