Statistics

208,338 members
80,521 posts
  • New
    JeffWeitzman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

The left channel speaker is working fine, but the right channel is playing very faintly. I changed all the cables, tried digital and analog inputs, and connected them to a different source. Same problem. If the right speaker didn't play at all I'd assume the amp channel was blown or something, but it is playing, just barely audible. Disconnecting the left speaker has no effect either.

What should I try next?

read more...
    0 2
    • JeffWeitzman
      Nigel67 Hi Jeff, it sounds as though you have done every test possible. You have taken the input to the left channel which works fine and plugged it in to the right channel and the speaker still doesn't work correctly. You have changed the cables. I would say that the amp which powers the right speaker is faulty. Does the headphone socket work? I would advise going to the support tab at the top oof the page, and in the new page that opens, scroll to the bottom and click on the service tab and submit a ticket for repair.
      • Mon at 10:28 PM
  • New
    AndreaPoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

Hello, I wired my System 1200 in biamp mode, using an electronic crossover, I would like to know how and if I have to detach the one inside the speakers.

kind regards

0 6
    • AndreaPoli
      DavidKnighton Hello Andrea,
      Generally speaking, most 2-way speakers will have a built in crossover, so you don't need to use an external crossover. If you favor an external crossover, you do need to connect the external crossover outputs straight to the low/high drivers directly, bypassing the internal crossover. This might be a problem for you, as the System 1200 appears to only have a single pair of terminals. For external Bi-Amp, you'd need two pairs of terminals, one pair connecting to the low driver, and one pair connecting to the high driver. This will require some modification to the cabinet in order to work. If you want my opinion on the matter, you should leave the cabinet as is and utilize the internal crossover, as the system sounds stellar on it's own.
      • Jan 15
    • AndreaPoli
      AndreaPoli Hi, David
      First of all I wanted to thank you for answering me,
      the System 1200 model has two terminals, the first for the bass and the second for the highs, luckily I just had to disconnect the internal crossover and rewire the tweeter and the woofer to the correct terminals, the sound is incredible, you just need to have some tricks in the calibration of the external crossover which has now been set up correctly. Thanks again for the advice??
      • Jan 15
      • Tannoy System 1200 Bi-Amped
        DavidKnighton Hello Andrea,
        That's odd, the one I was looking at online appeared to only have a single pair of terminals. It's possible I was looking at the wrong model. Can you send a pic of your rear panel?
        • Jan 15
      • Tannoy System 1200 Bi-Amped
        DavidKnighton Just realized my computer brightness was turned down and I couldn't see the black terminals against the speaker cabinet. My bad!
        • Jan 15
  • New
    AndreaPoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

Buongiorno, ho cablato le mie System 1200 in biamp mode, utilizzando un crossover elettronico, vorrei sapere come e se dover distaccare quello interno alle casse.

cordiali saluti

0 5
  • New
    KimBarter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

Product registration : Behringer Truth B1031A Monitors 

Purchase Date: December 22 2020

Serial Number:  1) N1001285AOY
                            2) N1001290AOY

0 5
    • KimBarter
      RexBeckett Hello Kim, there is a dedicated page for product registration.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 3
  • New
    Teamfabix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-18

Hello, 

I recently got a system IDP 10" and it works amazingly. 
    I am looking for the software ro my Mac to control the internal parameters. 
    Where I can find a copy and license? 
    best, 

0 12
    • Teamfabix
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Fabix, I have included a copy of the requested information in the below link. I hope this helps.

https://we.tl/t-IGtRPd0EYz
      • December 22, 2020
      • Tannoy IDP 10 system - software and calibration
        Teamfabix Chris, Thank you very much for the files. I have to spend minute to remove the dust from one old PC with win XP )))
        I am going to get the Tannoy Vnet USB and RS232 Interface to connect the speakers as well. Thank you very much for your support! have a wonderful day! Merry Xmas to you and family.
        • ·
        • December 23, 2020
  • New
    Sonex1978
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Hi. My NEKKST K10s stopped working. I am looking for a servicing diagram. Can anyone help me ?
    Regards

Thomas

0 9
    • Sonex1978
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Tomasz, unfortunately, we are only able to share service manuals, schematics, component values, and repair tips with our partners and authorized service centers. For further assistance I would recommend submitting a service or parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant section. Alternatively please contact your local authorized service center - https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • December 16, 2020
  • New
    Aceman23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

where i can i get my powered tannoy Ellipse 10 Amp repaired or replaced?

0 34
    • Aceman23
      RexBeckett Hello James, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 28, 2020
      • Need Tannoy Ellipse 10  Replacement Amplfier unit.
        Aceman23 I have tried but i cannot go beyond the model drop down as my model is not there. My studio monitor is The Powered Tannoy Ellipse 10 Non iDP please have them contact me as i cannot go beyond that drop box so i can open a ticket. It is odd they did not post this model it is a professional monitor, please help thank you.
        • November 28, 2020
        RexBeckett James, i suggest that you send a PM to Nigel Turner. He should be able to help you with this.

Edit: I have send Nigel a PM directing him to this discussion.
        • December 2, 2020
        Aceman23 Thank he did tried to help but he sent me to a person in california who asked for my personal information but has not ignored all my emails. Seems a bit odd i paid huge money for this studio monitors i love them but this is not acceptable i will no longer buy anything from tannoy and will tell my clients and fans from the radio station i work for to stay way from this company. I will ask my lawyers to see if i can make a legal claim. Thank you again.
        • December 22, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi James. Embarrassed is not the word I am sorry to say . I have contacted the technician in our Vegas office. He has received your last e-mail, but they advise me that they are having technical issues with their e-mail system which means most of them are unable to access any e-mails. It does appear that one or two are able to answer e-mails and I have asked for them to reply to you today. So very sorry.
        • December 23, 2020
    • Aceman23
      Nigel67 Hi James, I have seen all three of your tickets in the queue for your Ellipse speaker. One of the spares team in Vegas will get back to you shortly with the information you require.
      • December 3, 2020
        Aceman23 OK well its been over a week, i sent him the information he require, nothing. 4 days ago i emailed that person and nothing. please help or refer me to another technician here in the usa who can help me or you guys can service me.
        • December 21, 2020
  • New
    thevoicefm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-20

I've submitted two request for help with replacing a fail product (TANNOY GOLD 7 monitors) and I've yet to receive directions as to how remedy this issue. Other than a response telling me that they're under warranty. Which isn't much help without who to send them to replacement or refund. What gives?

read more...
    0 16
    • thevoicefm
      Nigel67 Hi Ben, is your case number CAS-159877-V5Q6J0? I can see that you were sent an e-mail on the 12th with an RMA number and where to ship the speakers to for repair. Please check your SPAM to see if the e-mail is in there. I will resend the e-mail to you. I see that you have also raised another identical ticket CAS-161661-C2G8K. I will copy and paste the original e-mail into that and send you as well
      • November 19, 2020
      • Repair information
        thevoicefm Thank you Nigel. The other ticket (I believe) was to indicate a similar problem with the paired monitor. It's noise isn't as bad as the first one but still noticeable and I fear it will worsen if not corrected. Therefore I would like to send moth monitors in for adjustments. At this point the ideal remedy would be to trade up to the GOLD 8's and pay the difference but I'm guessing that's beyond your capabilities. Once again thanks for your response and stay safe out there.
        • ·
        • November 19, 2020
      • Repair information
        Nigel67 I checked both tickets and they are identical, same fault descriptions and serial number. I see that a colleague has raised an RMA for you on the first ticket. Did you receive his reply? Please check your spam as well. If you need to send the second speaker back as well, reply to that e-mail and he will be able to answer. Unfortunately I am not in a position to be able to help regarding trading up to Gold 8's. Maybe mention it to him in the e-mail, but unfortunately his answer may be the same. All the best.
        • ·
        • November 24, 2020
      • Repair information
        thevoicefm Thanks Nigel, I've sent them both in for repairs on an updated ticket. Thanks again. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. 1LUV!
        • ·
        • November 24, 2020
  • New
    markmd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-04

Hello,

My TRUTHTH's tweeter is damage. I am based inthe netherlands, how to get a replacment and fix this? Will behringer cover the cost. (the speakers are 4 years old)

Thanks!

0 19
    • markmd
      Dale_M Hi Mark, do you still have your proof of purchase? If registered within 90 days you would have a 3 year warranty if not then 2 years so these will now be outside of this period. We would suggest putting a support ticket from the support tab/+create a care ticket then choose SPARES as the dropdown
      • November 4, 2020
  • New
    klemay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-03

Hi, does anybody know, if this is possible? - or maybe the complete speaker set of the Gold8 ...

regards, Klemens

0 12
Go to page