Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    BretHamer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I have the ip2000s....the Lower tower is all mids and the upper tower is highs? Is this normal? Also one of the speakers in the lower tower is rattling, I took it out and the speaker sounds fine, put it back in and it crackles, where do I get a decent replacement?

read more...
    0 4
    • BretHamer
      Nigel67 Hi BretHamer. Please contact our spares team for parts. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. It may be worth submitting a Technical Support ticket first of all as you mention that the speaker sounded fine when you removed it from the column. The Tech Team may be able to help you further in identifying the problem, just in case it is not the speaker that is faulty.
      • Tue at 10:47 PM
  • New
    Kpromo004
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I HAVE A STATIC TYPE NOISE EVEN WHEN NOTHING IS CONNCETED

0 8
    • Kpromo004
      Nigel67 Hi Kpromo004. Is this a brand new speaker or has the fault just developed? Have you tried a different mains outlet just in case the one you are using is faulty? I would advise submitting a ticket to the Technical Support Department and they will be able to help you further and also determine whether your speaker is under warranty or not. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Tue at 10:54 PM
    • Kpromo004
      Kpromo004

i have had this speakers for 5 years and tried other mains outlets but still the same. I have raised a ticket to support but not heard anything.

• Thu at 5:31 AM
  • New
    JARC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

We have recently had a fire which has destoryed our V15/T4 (I think: grey with 'Tannoy' engraved across the centre)  partnered passive PA system.

Could you recommend the nearest replacements in the current Tannoy line up for us to advise our insurers of replacement costs?

Many thanks,

Jonathan

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Shakil1994
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-15

I have BEHRINGER B115W with a distorted woofer. It's now out of warranty. As I don't know the prices for repairs and spare parts, would it be worth repairing the speaker which would involve replacing the woofer, or do I just go ahead and buy another one?

I won't be carrying out the repair myself as I'm no expert, I'll be going to the authorised repairers as shown on the BEHRINGER website. It is difficult to obtain a price as the repairers keep saying they'll need to inspect it first. Though they have said the inspection fee is £30 to £40.

read more...
    0 5
    • Shakil1994
      Nigel67 Hi Shakil1994. If you submit a spares ticket, then the team will get back to you with pricing and availability for a new speaker. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

How to daisy chain connect 2 Behringer C200

0 21
    • Vin1
      Nigel67 Hi Vin1. To connect two speakers together, you use a balanced XLR cable and connect the Output XLR on one speaker to the Line/Inst XLR on the second speaker.
      • Aug 24
    • Vin1
      Vin1 I wonder, is not in MIC-1 input from BEHRINGER C200? Also?
      • Aug 25
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-22

This might be a stupid iQ series question but I can’t seem to find the answer. Regarding the feedback eliminator feature, do I just enable it before the gig by setting it to Auto and just leaving it on Auto or is it supppsed to be enabled during sound check only to “capture” all the problem frequencies then turned off?

read more...
    0 18
    • MarcelNYC
      GaryHiggins Pretty sure sound check only...though I've never used it with mine ever...manual is not full of details. :-)
      • Aug 23
    • MarcelNYC
      DavidKnighton Hello MarcelNYC,
      If you turn the Feedback Eliminator off after soundcheck, then it is no longer functioning as it's intended purpose. The idea is to leave it running so that if a problem frequency arises mid-show, then it gets squashed. It will end up resetting some filters the longer it's in battle, so keep this in mind as you "turn up" during your show. Remember, it's just one tool in your bag of tricks. Don't rely on it too heavily. Best practice is to use a front end GEQ right off your mixer before the signal hits the iQ.
      • Aug 23
  • New
    Rovan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hey , I have an issue with one of mine dr112dsp , after around 30 min of playing speaker starts to cut on and off every 10 sec or so for 5-10 seconds then play normally again and then repeats the same process , it basically cuts off all lows and mids and plays highs on very low volume . Anybody had similar issue ?

read more...
    0 7
    • Rovan
      Dale_M Hi Rovan, we would recommend you open a technical ticket from the above Support tab so we can assist you.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    Rovan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hey , I have an issue with one of mine dg112dsp , after around 30 min of playing speaker starts to cut on and off every 10 sec or so for 5-10 seconds then play normally again and then repeats the same process , it basically cuts off all lows and mids and plays highs on low volume . Anybody had similar issue ?

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    TaterPatch62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

I've tried on several occasions to submit a ticket for a repair to no avail 

0 21
    • TaterPatch62
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I am going to send you a direct message here on Community to follow up on this.
      • Aug 16
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-06

I've always set the eq settings on my iQ tops and subs to "None" because I think it would be flat giving me more precise control from my X32 mixer. Having said that, what exactly does the "Live" setting do?  What frequencies does it boost/cut?  Should I consider it for indoor/live performances?

I'm not near my PA otherwise I would try A/B the settings so I was hoping to get some real-world feedback.

read more...
    0 39
    • MarcelNYC
      Paul_Vannatto Using the Turbosound Edit 1.4, you should be able to see what those presets do, since it provides a graph. I always set my iQ speakers at None and do the EQing with the X32 outputs.
      • Aug 6
      • iQ Series Eq Settings: "None" vs "Live"
        MarcelNYC Thank you Paul. I'll look into that. I've never used TSE 1.4 before and forgot it exists. Can I connect to multiple iQ speakers at once? Does it work with Ultranet (I doubt it) or do I have to run a bunch of USB cables too?
        • Aug 7
    • MarcelNYC
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Marcel, no unfortunately the editor is designed to connect to a single iQ speaker at a time via its USB port.
      • Aug 7
Go to page