Statistics

241,389 members
117,657 posts
  • New
    Maygo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

where is the best place to source beringer replacement parts?

0 8
  • New
    Hawkweber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

On the Behringer PK115A there are 2 "MIC" input sections, MIC1/2.  Each one has an XLR and a 1/4" input.  Is the 1/4" input in each of those sections Line level or MIC level?  I hope it is Line as I find it odd to only have Line level using RCA connections.  

read more...
    0 5
    • Hawkweber
      DavidKnighton Hello Hawkweber,
      The QSG states that the XLR and PHONO jacks are for "Mic Inputs 1/2". It does not allude to the phono inputs being line level, or the xlr inputs for that matter. It may be possible to turn the mic input all the way down to minimum in order to accept a line level signal, however there's nothing in the QSG to back that up.
      • Mon at 8:16 AM
  • New
    DavidCastro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

My new speakers will not power up..

No red light as you switch on.

Everything is new with this product,new kettle leads Everything.

Please help!!

0 9
    • DavidCastro
      WilliamR Hello David, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you to get this sorted out for you ASAP.
      • Jul 23
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-25

DR18SUB

bit.ly/Behringer-DR18SUB

Powered by a 2400-Watt Class-D amplifier, an 18” long-excursion subwoofer and an incredible array of professional features, the DR18SUB produces extreme levels of deep punch, along with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!

Learn More: https://youtu.be/R4hSKhWUYIo
    List Price: $449

#Behringer #DR1SUB #DRSeries #Portable #Active #Powered #Loudspeakers #Speakers #Subwoofers
    read more...
    0 47
  • New
    Danbuddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi all,

can any one point me in the direction of somewhere I can get some new clips for a ppa2000bt just picked up a second hand one and two of the clips that hold the 3 units together immediately broke ?

any help greatly received 

Dan

read more...
    0 40
    • Danbuddle
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link above and open a parts request ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    BirdLozano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

im looking for an input board for this speaker and cant find it anywhere online so far. is it still available? if not, what do i do with the speaker? trash it? 

0 42
    • BirdLozano
      DavidKnighton Hello BirdLozano,
      For parts pricing and availability, please click the SUPPORT tab and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry.
      • May 31
  • New
    Tubewizards
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-20

Basically I need the two channel amplifier insides for 2 behringer B115 D powered 2 channel thousand watt speakers and price

0 34
  • New
    samjohns146
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have an Europort MPA100BT sysetm that needs a new battery. This unit is out of warranty. Can you sell me a replacement battery or tell me which/where to purchase one? 

0 52
    • samjohns146
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts.
      • May 17
  • New
    mattitheiceman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

does it work also with flac, wav and other type of files or only mp3?

does it have a remote control to change songs or can I add one?

0 34
    • mattitheiceman
      DavidKnighton Hello mattitheiceman,
      The QSG for the B112mp3 gives the acceptable file format. See screenshot. As far as I know, there is no remote option for this device, as there is no built in IR sensor or BT receiver.
      • May 11
  • New
    CEJacksonSr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Not to long ago I did a favor for a friend overseas in Korea and let him use a set of my B212A powered speakers. They don't work now. When he sent them back he told me that they accidentally got plugged into a 220volt outlet. I have opened the back couldn't find any char marks, checked the fuses. I can't seemed to find what's wrong with them. Any ideas. 

read more...
    0 56
Go to page