Statistics

196,369 members
66,952 posts
  • New
    2020-11-22

Hi i need a part for Turbosound IQ 18 Bass Bin, It is the metal insert on the top of the bin to mount the pole for tops into, mine has cracked does anyone have any ideas where i could find this

0 3
    • Anth Mills
      Rex Beckett Hi Anth, try opening a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Nov 22
  • New
    2020-11-20

Is it possible to connect all of my iQ items (2 iQ12 and 2 iQ15b) to a usb hub so I can setup and control them from one computer?  Can this be done with a USB hub?  

0 8
    • Lee Wolloff
      Paul Vannatto Hi Lee, we had a discussion regarding this some time ago here on the forum. If I remember correctly the final answer was no, it did not work.
      • Nov 19
    • Lee Wolloff
      David Knighton Hello Lee Wolloff,
      The short answer as Paul mentioned is NO, you cannot run multiple units to a USB hub. The speakers themselves are not designed to be networked over USB, and even you attempted, you'd probably run into issues, because there's no way to ID the units. Also, USB isn't very reliable at distances over 5 meters, so unless all your speakers are clustered in one giant heap, it would be moot to even attempt. If you absolutely must have a solution, you could run a USB cable to every speaker and then just have them labelled appropriately on the computer end so that you can freely access them one at a time. Again, your real limitation here is distance.
      • Mon at 3:24 PM
  • New
    2020-11-14

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT 11/04/2020. IQ15. THERE WAS 9 LEFT ON INCOMING AND THEY POSTED THAT THEY WOULD SHIP OUT 11/10/2020 OR SO. I WOKE UP 11/14/2020 AND THE IQ15 ORDER WENT INTO BACKORDER WITH NO ETA. PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A INSTALL. THEY ALREADY HAVE A PAIR OF IQ15 IN THE CENTER. I HAVE A X32 INSTALLED. THE STEREO SIDES ARE OLD AND GOING OUT. THE CHURCH IS GETTING READY TO OPEN. PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME AT 9047045719. THIS IS DONLOUIS BROUSSARD AT db SOUND. 

read more...
    0 15
    • Don Broussard
      Paul Vannatto Sweetwater have them in stock (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iQ15--turbosound-iq15-2500w-15-inch-powered-speaker). I would suggest you cancel your order and get it from Sweetwater (and don't use all caps when posting - very hard to read).
      • Nov 14
    • Don Broussard
      Don Broussard I am a dealer.
      • Nov 15
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul Vannatto This forum is meant for end users
        • Nov 15
    • Don Broussard
      Don Broussard I ordered on 11/04/2020. Sorry about the caps. My customer number is 23320. My order number is 2788680. Po number is Free Reign. The order is 2-IQ15 Turbosound. I guess your not handling dealers. Is there anybody in music tribe that can assist me.
      • Nov 15
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul Vannatto I've sent a message to someone who should be able to help get the right contact for your dilemma. Since it is Sunday, he may not respond until tomorrow.
        • Nov 15
    • Don Broussard
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Don I would suggest to contact your distributor where you have made your order and request information, effectively as Paul mentioned this forum is for users as any sales information update should be requested directly to the partner where the order was done as I'm sure STARIN will be more happy to assist you on this matter
      • Nov 16
    • Don Broussard
      Lee Wolloff Don, I was told recently that Starin is no longer distributing Turbosound. I heard this from a local rep firm. You should contact the rep firm in your area to get an answer on this.
      • Nov 19
        Pedro Rodrigues That is correct but the process will be gradual as they still have stock of a few unit therefor my suggestion should be followed, but thank you for your contribution Lee
        • Nov 20
  • New
    2020-11-02

Need help!

What would cause my sub to stop working? Let me explain. I use my sub every week in church and have never had a problem. It's connected to another JBL spkr and you can see signal & power lights on in the back panel but no sound. I have no sound but do have signal....help!

read more...
    0 15
    • Guy Hayden
      Rex Beckett Hello Guy, it sounds as though there is a fault in the amplifier or driver. I suggest that you open a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support and then select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Nov 2
  • 2020-10-27

I'm looking for some views and advice on weather the iQ15b would match up well with my Milan m12's. I'm looking at getting a pair of iq15b and wondered if anyone could tell me the best settings to to pair them. I prefer the iQ15b over the ml15b due to size and weight. I won't be using the ultranet features at this stage so just wanted to know what best setting to have them on inc the anti feedback etc. 
    thanks in advance 

read more...
    0 5
  • 2020-10-20

I wonder under what name PC software for configuring IQ series speakers is availible? And link please. 
    i want to configure crossover and EQ.

thanks

0 12
    • Ales Ribic
      Chris Edwards Hi Ales Ribic, I hope you are well. The software you require is Turbosound Edit, this is not currently listed on the IQ product pages and I will look into getting it added. It can however be downloaded from the following page - https://www.turbosound.com/turbosound/product?modelCode=P0BMU Just click on the software tab to the right-hand side of the page and the file you require will be "Turbosound Edit PC Version 1.1"
      • Oct 20
    • Ales Ribic
      Ales Ribic Many thanks for fast reply. I will try.
      • Oct 20
    • Ales Ribic
      Ales Ribic It works. Im able to set all parameters from my PC.
      • Oct 20
  • 2020-10-01

Hi there, is there a portal for downloading all the Ease data.dll for all current Turbosound proucts?

We would like to design some new Turbosound systems with Ease, easily...

What I find is not many products represented and not compatable with the latest version of ease.

Sound around Myanmar

read more...
    0 13
    • TrevorCronin
      Alexander Lane Hi Trevor, most will run on EASE 2 with some of the newer ones working on EASE 3. You can download the older versions of EASE on the AFMG website. Unfortunately updating discontinued models to the later versions is not a viable option.

Most of the .GLL files may require the full paid version of EASE to run FYI

I will email you with a link to my archive of Turbosound EASE files, the vast majority of them are in there!
      • Oct 1
  • 2020-09-30

PLEASE HELP

I own Rhapsody Music in Mankato Minn. I Sold a customer an ip1000 Turbo sound speaker system 5/26/2018. I understand it has a 10 year wrnty so I am reaching out to you to determine how to get it repaired.  I checked all connections and cables.. Top works fine but NO LOWS. I checked the low speaker itself and spkr is fine so it must be in the circuit board / amp/crossover.

I could repair it here if I can get parts from you or I can ship it to you . If I ship it to you -do you need the entire cabinet or just the circuit board ??

Thank you 

Howard Mock

Rhapsody Music

326 Madison Ave.

Mankato, Minn.

507-387-2562

read more...
    0 11
    • Howard Mock
      William Reichling Hello Howard, Please click the support link above and create a service ticket, and someone will get back to you ASAP.,
      • Sep 30
  • 2020-09-27

I recieved a speaker that was having issues straight out of the box. HOWEVER b/c I did not open it within the first 30 days to find the problem I had to pay $180 out of my pocket and send it to a company that Turbosound uses in Silver Spring , MD called ProTech . I just got my speaker back from ProTech and guess what..... ITS NOT FIXED.... THe repair Number was 127364 and the tech was Raul. They charged turbosound $96.00 and said the speaker was fixed but it is still cutting in and out and I have three gigs over the next three weeks and still have a bum speaker. 

Why does the customer have to suffer in this case. I sent the speaker back once already, filled out the ticket waited to hear back from you all and now I am going to have to do it all over again. I have never had this problem out of any other speakers I have bought and I have owned Peavey, Electro Voice, Bose, Ross and JBL. I cannot get anyone on the phone either and cant find a phone number to call. I just want this thing replaced so I can move forward. 

The serial Number on this speaker is S170300315APK.     I need a speaker by this Saturday or I am going to have to go rent something. 

read more...
    0 23
    • Joe Overfelt
      Nigel Turner Hi Joe, I can only apologise for the failure of the repair company to repair your loudspeaker. Please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Let me know the number and I will get one of my colleagues in the Vegas office to help you straight away.
      • Sep 27
      • IQ 10 - Still not fixed
        Joe Overfelt NO I can not .... I have already been through all of this. I did the ticket, I sent the speaker back, I paid to have it shipped, I had to wait and I had to be without a speaker and when I got the speaker back it was not fixed. Not only that but the whole reason I bought these speakers was to use the Ethernet feature on them and it won't work correctly. Now both of my speakers are cutting out, everything is brand new, new mixer ( x18 ) new cables ( pro Co) new speakers and now I have a product that I can not use and I am very very very dissatisfied with. And you can not reach anyone with your company there is NO phone number anywhere..... why should I have to submit multiple tickets only to get my problems not resolved. I wish I had never bought these speakers. I want TURBOSOUND to take them back and issue me a full refund or replace them.
        • Sep 28
        Nigel Turner I have found your original ticket (CAS-133864-P3L6J6) on the system and have asked my colleague in Las Vegas who dealt with you originally to reply first thing that he starts work in the morning.
        • Sep 29
    • Joe Overfelt
      Joe Overfelt Nigel I never got a reply which is what I have come to recognize as normal for Music tribe less you.... I have gotten rid of the speakers and won't look back. I need something that I can rely on something that is not going to fail me in the middle of a concert and I have 5 weeks of concerts coming up with two failed speakers. I lost a great amount of money on this deal but I have learned my lesson and I am sorry to say that I can not and will not buy from Turbosound / Midas / Behringer ever again. The customer service has been less than acceptable to me. Thank you for trying
      • Oct 2
        Nigel Turner Hi Joe. I can only apologise once again for this and to be perfectly honest, I am as disappointed as you that my colleague didn't reply after he promised that he would. I am going to raise with the Team Leader.
        • Oct 5
  • 2020-09-26

in need of help my turbosound iq12 woofer is blown and cant get any where on the site to get a new one 

0 12
    • tony claud
      Rex Beckett I think your best option is to open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Sep 26
    • tony claud
      tony claud I already have done this still no answer i need the woofer
      • Oct 11
Go to page