Statistics

260,758 members
139,387 posts
  • New
    micmac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I recently bought a set of iq15/iq18band really impressed by the sound !

I recommended the iq15 to a local youthhouse here in Belgium but they are unavailable in Europe.

Any idea when they will be available again? Will turbosound still make them?

Thanks micmac

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Stephmagg255
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-19

Hi, 

I bought the turbosound IP1000 but it came from Germany and has the receptacle for a European outlet (220V) . Is it possible to use them in the US (120V) with an adapter?

0 9
    • Stephmagg255
      NicJonesMT Hi Stephmagg255.
      Where did you purchase the unit from?
      I would recommend getting in touch with them to see if they have a US model available.
      You can also click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket and a member of the team will be able to assist you.
      • Nov 21
  • New
    SalmonTHAILAND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Greetings everyone, 

I'm trying to learn my way around here. I'm looking into purchasing a set of Turbosound IP300 speakers but I can't tell if they will work in Thailand with 220v or not. Any insight would be appreciated. 
    Thanks in advance

-the newbie 

read more...
    0 6
    • SalmonTHAILAND
      Dale_M Hi there we would not advise buying them from the USA, please go to the buy tab at https://www.turbosound.com/ and search your local dealer for your territory, they will ensure you purchase the correct regional voltage model.
      • Nov 19
  • New
    NikMartin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16

Treble control on my Behringer B208D has stopped working. The tweeter works fine, but i cant boost any treble for some reason. Have looked at the borad and it does'nt seem like there are any dry joints. The control just has no effect now. Any ideas? Or if any one know where i can buy a a replacement board?

read more...
    0 5
    • NikMartin1
      Nigel67 Hi NikMartin1. If you have a multimeter you could measure across the HF pot to see if it was still working. It is a 50k pot. Also measure the components around it to see if any are measuring as a short or very high resistance. Alternatively, spares can be purchased through the Spare Parts Team. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. We can also repair the speaker. Instead of clicking on the Spare Parts tab, select the Service tab instead. Many thanks
      • Nov 16
  • New
    robowser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

I have started a support case (CAS-502710-H7Y6R4), but has anyone had success in bringing one of these back to life? It just stopped working without any issue, no drops, no pop/hiss, no smoke or overheated amp. The amp powers on but subs and line array completely silent. Tried factory reset, firmware update, bluetooth on/off. 

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Dsc1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

Hi everybody,

I search the eq settings / Presets for my tcx15 and my lms d26 proc (Linea research).

Can you help me Please ?

Thanks you very much.

Best regards

Thomas 

0 8
    • Dsc1
      Nigel67 Hi Dsc1. Please send in a Technical Support ticket and the Tech Team will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Nov 14
  • New
    MrMad1973
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

Hi

One of my XLR jacks has decided it no longer wants to spring release the cable.  The jack works fine but just does not want to release. I have tried sticking a thin blade down to try and release the cable but no luck - think the lock must be on the inside so would need to remove the amp block to access it.

Please can someone advise where I could obtain a replacement XLR jack and are these fairly easy to swap over - presumably connectors are soldered? I have not yet removed the back of the speaker to access this and does anyone know what the part number would be so could search for one somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your assistance ? 

read more...
    0 8
    • MrMad1973
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I recommend contacting our Service team. Please click on Support and then on Care/Service to submit a ticket.
      • Nov 14
  • New
    Jayden
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi Everyone.

I have a question about Portable Speakers. I saw A parameter in the data of NuQ 118B-AN. The power consumption is [email protected]/8 max power. I don't understand what this (1/8 max power) means. Is there any information about this that you can recommend to me? I want to learn.

Thank you for helping a novice.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Raquel1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hola tengo un problema y es que ha dejado de funcionar el altavoz de agudos y quería que lo recogieran para arreglar tengo factura de compra en garantía

0 11
    • Raquel1
      WilliamR Hello,

Please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will contact you to get the warranty process started ASAP.
      • Oct 29
    • Raquel1
      Raquel1

El tikect ya lo envíe

• Nov 3
    • Raquel1
      Raquel1

Le ruego recojan el producto

• Nov 3
    • Raquel1
      Raquel1

Le ruego recojan el producto

• Nov 3
  • New
    AboveandBeyondProductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Good day

I have recently heard that Proaudio distribution are no longer the importers of music tribe products into SOuth Africa. 

As a user, reseller and lover of the products, Please can we be advised as to who the new apointed importer/Distributer for the country is.

read more...
    0 10
    • AboveandBeyondProductions
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise you check the product page of the brand in particular and go to the buy tab, this should advise who is now selling products in your region.
      • Oct 22
Go to page