Statistics

254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • Yizzy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-28

How do I register products like my new pair of Beringer speakers?

0 271
    • Yizzy1
      KyleJohnson Hi there, to register a product you can click the Support button at the top of this page, and then select Create a ticket and select Product Registration from the drop down menu.
      • July 28, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes great.. impossible to figure this out.. I already hate the product I purchased... there is no "create a ticket" to click on when I click on the support button at the top of the page... cant follow bad directions
      • December 3, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes So far I've spent about three hours trying to download software and register the product... now I don't know where the drivers are supposed to be installed. If they go in the wrong place they won't work... also on the downloads page for UM2 interface drivers there are three listed, do i want all three? What happens if I try and install all three of them?.. for windows 10
      • December 3, 2020
      • How do I register products?
        KyleJohnson The driver you should install is "ASIO4ALL". Run the installation and it will install where it needs to, the driver runs in the background.

For registration there have been a couple of changes to the website since July. Click on Support, scroll down and select Product Registration.
        • December 4, 2020
  • Gorminator
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-23

Just purchased and can't find where to plug headphones jack,is this possible?

I don't want to make enemies with my neighbours with the noise.

cheers

0 63
    • Gorminator
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Gorminator, I hope you are well. It is not possible to use headphones with the ACX 900, none of the ACX models come with a headphone output.
      If you wish to use headphones with the ACX900 and ACX1800 you could do this by utilizing the balanced line outputs on the back into a mixer or audio interface, however, this does not bypass the speaker.
      • July 23, 2020
    • Gorminator
      Gorminator Thanks Chris,I suspected not.....
      • July 23, 2020
  • JudeLeBlanc
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-13
    I cannot find an archived post in the old forum about this but have seen it mentioned. My IP1000 has a crazy buzz/rattle in a certain low-mid frequency. Once I dial it out it with an EQ it sounds 'empty' with no body. I'm mixing through an MR18 for an acoustic setup. I've tried numerous things to remedy with little success. It's like the sub bass cabinet vibrates at a frequency and it rattles the column at it's mechanical connection. Help, I own two and they both do it. Any suggestions appreciated. I love the units.
    read more...
    0 68
    • JudeLeBlanc
      Goetz Hi James,
      sorry to hear that! Could you please go to "Support" and create a new ticket – my colleagues will help with a solution!
      Cheers
      Goetz
      • July 13, 2020
  • etbMike
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    Anyone know what the typical response time is after you create a Care Ticket? Other than the automated email resonse I got back 5 days ago I've heard nothing.
    0 125
    • etbMike
      WilliamR Hello Michael, I'm sorry, due to a server migration we are running a little behind. What is your case number?
      • July 10, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike I'll send him an email.
        • July 14, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike Thanks for your help!!!
        • July 14, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike Any word???
        • July 20, 2020
      • Response time?
        etbMike I wrote another email to you and Colton. Just checking.
        • July 20, 2020
    • etbMike
      etbMike William. Help again. I emailed Colton on Tuesday and I haven't heard back from him. We are obviously having email problems. Or he hates me and thinks I'm ugly. Is there a phone number I can call to get this ball rolling faster? I need that speaker for a wedding I'm doing on August 1st. Sorry to bug you with this.
      • July 16, 2020
    • etbMike
      etbMike Hello Again...Sorry for being a pain. I just really need to get a new speaker soon. I sent you and Colton another email to see if it was working yet. Please let me know. Thank you!
      • July 18, 2020
  • PatrickLenuweit
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-10
    Hello, I tried to update the firmware to 2.2.2 via the Android Turbosound app. The connection between tablet and turbo sound is established (.. handshake ... erasing rom ...) but then the progress bar remains at 0% and the turbo sound is permanently in firmware mode. Unfortunately the firmware file cannot be loaded from the Turbosound homepage (error message on page, seems to be offline). CARE ticket already created, so far no feedback. Ideas why? Otherwise I send everything back to MusicStore, soon I don't feel like it anymore. Maybe someone can send me the firmware as a file and then try the Bluetooth share please. By the way: there are pixel errors in both displays, although the resolution is very low. Why that bad quality?
    read more...
    0 105
    • PatrickLenuweit
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Patrick, hope you are well. I have just sent the firmware file across to you in your case along with some additional feedback on the display. Hope this helps.
      • July 10, 2020
    • PatrickLenuweit
      PatrickLenuweit Dear Chris, Thank you for sending the firmware file quickly, the firmware upgrade worked perfectly for both speakers without an APP via Bluetooth Share. The speakers are working properly.
      • July 10, 2020
  • bockzone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Hi, I create a ticket for service request days ago, and I haven´t received the answer. Could you help me? Erick B.
    0 48
    • bockzone
      leah Hey Erick! I've looked into your case. Please expect a response from us shortly. Thanks!
      • July 8, 2020
  • SODENY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Is it possible to design a speaker to your specification? I mean in terms of colour and size please.
    0 75
    • SODENY
      Goetz Hey SODENY,
      we can't do individual products (yet) but if you like to describe the speaker of your dreams here I'll make sure our loudspeaker development team sees your idea!
      Cheers,
      Goetz
      • July 10, 2020
  • Bros1102
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    I would like to know if i ever have an issue with my behringer Speakers or soundboard, how do i use the warranty? What will i have to do?
    0 118
    • Bros1102
      RexBeckett You would raise a Care ticket for Service Repair by clicking Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket at the top of this page. If you have not already done so, you should register your products using the same portal to create a Product Registration ticket.
      • June 22, 2020
Go to page