Statistics

294,532 members
177,637 posts
  • New
    jumph4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

I can't believe this. Original part support inquiry filedin January of this year. Posts on here, repeat submissions, attempts to reach back over email. No response, no ETA, no alternative, zero communication.

I've been trying to replace amplification circuits on my IP3000 for literally half of a year now.

Today, I accidentally go on here again just to see that the status on both my submission has been quietly changed to 'Issue Resolved'? Are you flipping serious?!

CAS-511665-B0S0C1 - CRM:0049800004790

What is going on over there? Anything at all? Is this brand bankrupt at this point?

read more...
    1 15
    • jumph4x
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. I apologize for the delay. I have escalated your case and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.
      • Jun 8
      • Absolutely Livid With Lack of Support
        RUSH40 can you help me?
        • Jun 16
  • New
    RandyRiley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-06-05

I am wondering if it is possible to use a hardwired subwoofer add on to a pair of Turbosound IP 300 speakers in Bluetooth mode. If I am connected via Bluetooth from an iOS device to the Turbosound IP 300, am I able to add on via the link socket on the IP 300 to a subwoofer?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    KKlopfer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

Hello, I was looking at buying the B1200D-Pro 500W but didn't know if it would be compatible with my EPS500MP3.  Also, if it will work if there are any recommendation on how best to connect. 

Thanks, 

Kyle

0 7
    • KKlopfer
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. You could use the B1200D hooked up to the monitor out of the EPS500MP3. The only thing is you will not be able to cut the low frequencies out of the main speakers of your EPS500MP3 via the crossover of the B1200D. You Will just be adding Bass to your existing full-range sound.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    CTapper1049
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

I regularly use the system on a high stage & feel it is too high. Would be good to have the option of a shorter bottom column.

Cheers 

0 14
  • New
    Jeff8A
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Our club has a pair of B615D powered speakers. On one speaker, no sound comes out of the tweeter. I took it to my amp tech and he told me the tweeter is fine but the circuitry to the tweeter was damaged. Possible water damage.

My tech said he didn't think there were replacement parts and that it was not worth going further to repair and that I was better off (money wise) getting another speaker.

Is there a Behringer repair center or does Behringer sell the circuitry to fix this?

read more...
    0 26
  • New
    Mikey0001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

Will this speaker be released soon?

0 6
  • New
    rraczkowski29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

My speaker won't power on

0 22
    • rraczkowski29
      Paul_Vannatto Did you check the powercon connector (typically blue) on the end of the power cord?
      • May 24
    • rraczkowski29
      Dale_M Can you try another power cable, power point? if you are still having issues please raise a technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • May 24
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

Is there an authorized repair center near Brooklyn,NY?

0 10
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Please go to the correct bran (Tannoy, Midas etc) official website then go to the Buy tab and search Service centre for your location.
      • May 24
  • New
    Mikey0001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Is this product being re-released anytime soon?

0 4
  • New
    Crocadog64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-13

Hi all. Just bought some IQ 15 and 18 speakers. Struggling to find how to update and control them with my mac, are they only supported by windows? TIA

0 15
Go to page