Statistics

294,536 members
177,641 posts
  • New
    mikecarrillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-11

Can anyone help me please I have an ip 1000 speaker and when I turn it on the backlight blinks on and off that's it and it wont turn on

0 7
  • New
    GerryRice3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Is it possible to buy a new/refurbed amp module for a B300

0 16
    • GerryRice3
      Dale_M The B300 is now a legacy product and has ceased production, unless a seller happens to have any left by chance, there may be some available as used items on eBay etc You would need to inquire with your regional seller from the buy tab here https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • May 10
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

On 4/12/2022 I started a ticket for service on a waranteed TurboSound item.  It's been 4 weeks now with no follow up or contact other than the automated confirmation of me opening the ticket.

I've exhausted all possibilities to contact Music Tribe.  Everything leads to a dead end.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I may be able to get through and get the service started?

Thanks in advance for any help

read more...
    0 23
    • deerashid
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Can you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
      • May 9
    • deerashid
      FlipF

I am having the same problem. My case number is CAS-598492-N0Q6C5

• May 11
  • New
    kellman008
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

No power  when switch on have replaced fuses in plug and internal fuse still no power

Can't see any burnt out components or dry/cracked joints. 

Any common faults that I can try to fix

0 16
    • kellman008
      Dale_M It sounds most likely that the PSU has died, we would advise going to the support tab and raising a Technical ticket if you require assistance.
      • May 9
  • New
    RioPro63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Where can I purchase module replacements for the Milan M 12 speaker?

0 9
    • RioPro63
      Nigel67 Hi RioPro63. Please contact our Turbosound partner in the Country in which you reside, or if there isn't one, please select the closest Country from this link. https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html Or, please raise a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • May 3
  • New
    darkdepartment
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy 2x Milan M15, 4x M12 and 2x M18B. However, none of it is available via usual supplier (online, shops).

Any chance to buy it directly from the manufacturer? This would be company purchase, not a physical person. Can come to pick up, or can be delivered!

Anybody can help? :)

Best

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Jason555
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

I'm looking to purchase Turbosound Milan M10 speakers in the UK but I'm struggling to find anyone with stock.

Each retailer I contacted had no stock but advised that they were receiving stock on different dates,  from 4 weeks to 18 weeks. It felt like the retailers didn't really know when they were going to get Turbosound Milan M10 speakers in stock.

If anyone from Turbosound is reading this post, can you please advise the date when retailers will receive Turbosound M10 speakers or advise where I can buy them in the UK now?

read more...
    1 12
    • Jason555
      darkdepartment I have the same issue, just in Switzerland. But I think Milan series is sold out worldwide. I was trying to find a way to buy directly from Turbosound..
      • Apr 29
      • Struggling to purchase Turbosound milan M10 speakers
        JeffRusin They will tell you to fill out a Kara ticket and it will take them a month to get back to you to tell you that they don’t have them try a service center, great customer service, not
        • May 10
  • New
    stupefy99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-27

Can a UK version B115W (220-240V - 50/60 Hz 110W) speaker be used in the US with 120 voltage if the fuse is changed to a 6.3 Amp 250V?

Thanks!

Brad

0 15
    • stupefy99
      Dale_M No as they are both designed for different territories, the UK version will be underpowered on USA mains and this will damage it.
      • Apr 28
      • Behringer Eurolive B115W Voltage
        stupefy99 Thanks for the info; I appreciate it!
        • Apr 28
  • New
    FernadoQuinones
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-23

Where I can get the DSP knob for a X12 speaker? Thanks 

0 10
    • FernadoQuinones
      Nigel67 Hi, are you describing the control knob for the Turbosound iX12 loudspeaker. Please can you advise in which country you reside and I will be able to help further. many thanks
      • Apr 24
  • New
    dissennatore01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-23

Hi, I was checking the specs of the B112D and cannot understang something:

If peak power is 1000W how is it possible that power supply has maximum power consumption of 110W? How can they reach peak power of 1000W if power supply can output only 110W max?

If we compare it to the specs of its older brother, the B212D, those are more reasonable: 

B212 has a peak power of 550W with the power supply that has maximum power consumption of 600W - for what is my common sense and basic knowledge of electronics, it is right to have an amp with max power a little more than the required. But how does the B112D work with a 110W max amp? I don't find it physically possible for the speakers to reach a peak of 1000W when maximum output from amp is 110W. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 11
Go to page