Statistics

294,537 members
177,642 posts
  • New
    myerscartageand
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-20

What is the warranty on the turbo sound Milan M 12 speakers that were not registered within 90 days?

0 11
  • New
    jcgiff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

I'm wondering if I can connect a powered subwoofer to this unit. If so could you give me some guidance on how to do that? Thank you. 

0 18
    • jcgiff
      PedroRodrigues Hi jcgiff, thank you for your post, effectively you can, the 1/4" Direct Mono output located in the OUTPUT section of the Front Panel is perfect for this application. This line-level signal would need to feed a powered sub, or an amplifier for a non-powered sub. Note that you will want to use a crossover in this scenario, as the MONO output from the EPA150 is full-range. Also, because this is a fixed line-level output, you would need to control the subwoofer volume from the sub or amp.
      For the easiest setup, choose a powered subwoofer with a built-in crossover, such as our B1500D-PRO.
      Alternatively, you could use an external crossover such as our CX2310 and feed your amplifier or powered subwoofer from that.

Here are links for more information on B1500D-PRO & CX2310:
      http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/B1500D-PRO.aspx
      http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/CX2310.aspx

Thank you
      • Apr 12
    • jcgiff
      greatmodapk nice information providing you lots of informative content thanks to all and i am also enjoy https://greatmodapk.com/spotify-premium-apk/
      • May 14
  • New
    Aman11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

Hello

i purchased a pair of iq15's back in 2019 but need to find out if i still have warrnty and what is covered under the warranty. i am based in the UK can anyone help or advise what to do? The issue is with the driver i believe the bass has gone completely low comparing to another speaker 

read more...
    0 13
    • Aman11
      Dale_M Hi there. Warranty should still be valid if you have the proof of purchase and you are the original owner, please submit this along with your contact details/best contact number/serial number and your full fault description on a Technical ticket which you can submit via the Support tab above.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Angr77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

And used a a PC with Windows 11 OS...but the PC just refuses to run the app properly ...giving the following error: No TS device with active USB uploader found. 

I am running the app in administration mode and have pressed setup when booting up the IQ18B. (So it is waiting for the firmware to be sent) 

Any hints? 

best regards

Anders 

read more...
    0 7
    • Angr77
      Dale_M Are you able to try the update on an older WIN machine just to make sure the operating system hasn't created a conflict?
      • Mar 31
      • I tried to update my IQ18B with latest firmware…
        Angr77 Absolutely- I could try that - any recommendations where you know which OS version was working with the firmware app - 7, 10 etc?
        • Apr 1
    • Angr77
      Angr77

I tried Windows 10 - and got the same results.

• Apr 2
    • Angr77
      Angr77 I finally managed to update my speakers firmware - 2x IQ15 and 4x IQ18B using an old Windows 7 based notebook. One important thing when updating is to run in a CMD window with administration rights.
      • Apr 10
      • I tried to update my IQ18B with latest firmware…
        JeffRusin That would be music group slacking on keeping anything updated so you can update, music tribe is the worst it’s ever been right now and they do not care
        • May 10
  • New
    Mikebiondi2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-27

Need to buy 2 replacement woofer iq12. Where can I purchase them. Or is there an equivalent that will work. Thank you

0 10
    • Mikebiondi2
      Nigel67 Hi Mikebiondi2. Please contact the Turbosound partner for the country that you reside in https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html, or you can submit a spares ticket and the Spares Team will advise you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 27
    • Mikebiondi2
      Mikebiondi2

Thank you. Will do.

• Mar 27
  • New
    bscholte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-19

Can someone help me get a status on my warranty repair?

I shipped our iQ12 in for repair 9 months ago.

5 months ago I was told the service center is waiting for parts.

I've heard nothing since and have gotten no response to my email request for status.  Of course, there is no phone number to talk in real-time to a person.

Am I the only one that has found this warranty support to be of practically no value?  Are we just supposed to shut down business for a year or two?

Here's the ticket # CAS-456591-N7P3K9  -  iQ12

read more...
    3 29
    • bscholte
      Nigel67 Hi bscholte. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues getting your unit repaired. If you could advise the ticket number then I will ask the ticket holder to investigate and e-mail you back. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
    • bscholte
      bscholte

The ticket number is in the original post above.

• Mar 21
      • Excruciatingly Slow and Poor Support
        Nigel67 Apologies, not sure how I missed that. I have asked my colleague whose name your ticket is under and asked him to investigate and reply to you with regards the state of the repair.
        • Mar 22
      • Excruciatingly Slow and Poor Support
        JeffRusin Sucks doesn’t it. The company just doesn’t care anymore, pretty sad
        • May 10
  • New
    freephk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-14

Hi there,

I'm having a weird issue with one of my IP2000 speakers.  I have two pairs of IP2000.  Recently, one of the IP2000 is losing a power while it is playing.  Only way to get the power back is by resetting the power.  And, it works for a while and the same issue comes back.  Any idea or suggestion?

read more...
    1 9
    • freephk
      Dale_M You could try swapping your power cables over but I believe thisis going to be an intermiiant fault with the PSU, if so please go to the support tab and select a Technical ticket so we can assist you.
      • Mar 15
  • New
    nugget3080
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Please consider putting a smaller version of the Flow 8 mixer into a portable battery powered speaker with a 8" or 10" woofer

Something like that would crush anything currently offered by Bose or JBL. 

1 14
  • New
    Angr77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

Hi! I recently bought a pair of IQ18B...(Big Smile) and was of course interested to also get a pair of IQ12 or IQ15....but it looks like the delivery times in Europe is more than 6 months. True or false? (And by then my planned gigs have already occurred:-() 

Best regards

Anders

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    jumph4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-07

Folks, 

I have been unable to get an answer/update on CAS-511665-B0S0C1 - CRM:0049800004790 since January. I am unsure of what else to do. Happy to contact your support team any which way you guys prefer, just need to speak with a human.

Thank you

read more...
    0 18
    • jumph4x
      Dale_M I will flag your case to the Spares team, sorry for the delay.
      • Mar 7
      • IP-3000 Parts
        JeffRusin You’re probably getting tired of saying that but I’m sure that’s your standard reply
        • May 10
Go to page