Statistics

254,394 members
132,077 posts
  • New
    BirdLozano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

im looking for an input board for this speaker and cant find it anywhere online so far. is it still available? if not, what do i do with the speaker? trash it? 

0 62
    • BirdLozano
      DavidKnighton Hello BirdLozano,
      For parts pricing and availability, please click the SUPPORT tab and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry.
      • May 31
  • New
    nickriggio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-29

Hi I'm experiencing a problem where my Turbosound 1p12 active speaker system has suddenly lost power when using the analog inputs.

I use to have loads of head room with my mixer master outs very low and the turbosound inputs set to -10. I would typically set the volume on the turbosounds to about -15.  To get a similar output headroom now I need to set the analog inputs to +20 and the volume to over 0. I also get a "No Signal" message when setting the input settings on the Turbosound when clearly there is an input signal. Im not sure whats going on. trying to trouble shoot weather its my mixer by connecting the Turbos directly to my audio interface but it seems very similar.

Has anyone else had this happen to their Turbosound 1p12b?

Many Thanks

read more...
    0 57
    • nickriggio
      DavidKnighton Hello nickriggio,
      I think you mean the iP12B right? This is the powered sub with satellite outputs correct? It does seem like there could be a power drain somewhere. I would suggest opening a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. Someone from our team will assist to determine if the unit is faulty.
      • May 29
  • New
    JeffOpt
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-24

Hi, can anyone tell me when Turbosound will have speakers available again in the United States? I am looking at putting together a small outdoor rig and tried contacting Sweetwater but they have no clue as to when speakers will be available again - many other sources say they are out of stock but able to take orders, again with no definitive date of delivery. 

Specifically, I am interested in a pair of TSP152-AN, TSP122-AN, or NuQ152-AN along with a pair of NuQ115-AN subs to use for a small outdoor stage during our times of Covid.

Any insight as to when speakers might be available again in the US would be helpful.

read more...
    0 54
    • JeffOpt
      Dale_M Hi there can I ask that you send this request in to us via the support tab above as a Pre Sales ticket as the team are not on community, many thanks.
      • Jun 1
  • New
    Tubewizards
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-20

Basically I need the two channel amplifier insides for 2 behringer B115 D powered 2 channel thousand watt speakers and price

0 53
  • New
    samjohns146
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have an Europort MPA100BT sysetm that needs a new battery. This unit is out of warranty. Can you sell me a replacement battery or tell me which/where to purchase one? 

0 82
    • samjohns146
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts.
      • May 17
  • New
    Livesound702
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

What is the crossover frequency between the 8" and the compression driver?

0 59
    • Livesound702
      NicJonesMT Hi Livesound702.
      I'm not too sure off the top of my head but if you submit a tech support ticket, one of the team who deal with Loudspeakers will be able to advise you further.
      • May 14
  • New
    mattitheiceman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

does it work also with flac, wav and other type of files or only mp3?

does it have a remote control to change songs or can I add one?

0 45
    • mattitheiceman
      DavidKnighton Hello mattitheiceman,
      The QSG for the B112mp3 gives the acceptable file format. See screenshot. As far as I know, there is no remote option for this device, as there is no built in IR sensor or BT receiver.
      • May 11
  • New
    KT4EVER
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-11

Hello i would like to knonw how much for amp replacement  for IQ15b subwoofer

0 45
    • KT4EVER
      DavidKnighton Hello KT4EVER,
      Please click the SUPPORT tab and submit a spare parts inquiry for pricing and availability.
      • May 11
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-09

We have an event coming up where I need some more grunt in terms of subs

I have a pair of iQ15B's, and EV ZXA-1's, was thinking of using the subs from my iP2000's (without the array columns)

Thoughts on this please?

Thanks, stay safe as we (finally) get back to live music :-)

read more...
    0 89
    • LowBee
      GaryHiggins It will be a challenge but it may work with some careful setup and testing. The mixer may limit your ability. You will need extra busses to keep the subs separate. You didn’t say what one you use.
      • May 9
    • LowBee
      LowBee Gary, thanks.
      • May 9
    • LowBee
      LowBee I am using an X32Producer with Ethernet stage boxes, any set up advice much appreciated
      • May 9
  • New
    CEJacksonSr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Not to long ago I did a favor for a friend overseas in Korea and let him use a set of my B212A powered speakers. They don't work now. When he sent them back he told me that they accidentally got plugged into a 220volt outlet. I have opened the back couldn't find any char marks, checked the fuses. I can't seemed to find what's wrong with them. Any ideas. 

read more...
    0 73
Go to page