Statistics

298,538 members
182,151 posts
  • New
    PhilMW
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Does anyone know where I can find a Circuit Board/Switch for a BG412S ?

...there has to be some out there.

Just bought one "Like New" condition ~ (Shipped)

It had been stripped down to bare wood, given a Wrinkle paint job and thrown back together.

Somewhere in the process they broke the Switch/ Circuit Board.

If you use these Cabs with a bad Circuit Board it can damage your amp...

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    Biggumsthebeast04
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

I need to order two iq15 "15inch" speakers asap please!!!

0 8
    • Biggumsthebeast04
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For Spare parts please click on Support and then select Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • December 13, 2021
  • New
    MarcPad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Any body knows where I can get my unit repaired? I need to replace the power jack.

0 16
    • MarcPad
      Paul_Vannatto Without knowing where you are in the world, it is impossible to provide an answer, other than clicking on the Support (above) and filling in the form for repair.
      • December 9, 2021
  • New
    daveyP90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Can anyone give me a part number? I recently had a spillage onto a iQ18B and it shorted the amp module, I tested the speaker with the amp module from another iQ18 and driver is fine. Just need to replace the amp module.

I cannot identify what the official part number or identity is, I think is active module SP1012555 but need confirmation.

Anyone???

read more...
    0 18
    • daveyP90
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For parts help, please contact our Spare Parts team through the Support>Spare Parts page.
      • December 8, 2021
  • New
    Felix815
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Hi where can I buy the sub only for ip2000 v2

0 31
  • New
    micmac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I recently bought a set of iq15/iq18band really impressed by the sound !

I recommended the iq15 to a local youthhouse here in Belgium but they are unavailable in Europe.

Any idea when they will be available again? Will turbosound still make them?

Thanks micmac

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Stephmagg255
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-19

Hi, 

I bought the turbosound IP1000 but it came from Germany and has the receptacle for a European outlet (220V) . Is it possible to use them in the US (120V) with an adapter?

0 12
    • Stephmagg255
      NicJonesMT Hi Stephmagg255.
      Where did you purchase the unit from?
      I would recommend getting in touch with them to see if they have a US model available.
      You can also click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket and a member of the team will be able to assist you.
      • November 21, 2021
  • New
    SalmonTHAILAND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Greetings everyone, 

I'm trying to learn my way around here. I'm looking into purchasing a set of Turbosound IP300 speakers but I can't tell if they will work in Thailand with 220v or not. Any insight would be appreciated. 
    Thanks in advance

-the newbie 

read more...
    0 23
    • SalmonTHAILAND
      Dale_M Hi there we would not advise buying them from the USA, please go to the buy tab at https://www.turbosound.com/ and search your local dealer for your territory, they will ensure you purchase the correct regional voltage model.
      • November 19, 2021
  • New
    NikMartin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16

Treble control on my Behringer B208D has stopped working. The tweeter works fine, but i cant boost any treble for some reason. Have looked at the borad and it does'nt seem like there are any dry joints. The control just has no effect now. Any ideas? Or if any one know where i can buy a a replacement board?

read more...
    0 12
    • NikMartin1
      Nigel67 Hi NikMartin1. If you have a multimeter you could measure across the HF pot to see if it was still working. It is a 50k pot. Also measure the components around it to see if any are measuring as a short or very high resistance. Alternatively, spares can be purchased through the Spare Parts Team. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. We can also repair the speaker. Instead of clicking on the Spare Parts tab, select the Service tab instead. Many thanks
      • November 16, 2021
  • New
    robowser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

I have started a support case (CAS-502710-H7Y6R4), but has anyone had success in bringing one of these back to life? It just stopped working without any issue, no drops, no pop/hiss, no smoke or overheated amp. The amp powers on but subs and line array completely silent. Tried factory reset, firmware update, bluetooth on/off. 

read more...
    0 34
Go to page