Statistics

298,540 members
182,153 posts
  • New
    Dsc1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

Hi everybody,

I search the eq settings / Presets for my tcx15 and my lms d26 proc (Linea research).

Can you help me Please ?

Thanks you very much.

Best regards

Thomas 

0 31
    • Dsc1
      Nigel67 Hi Dsc1. Please send in a Technical Support ticket and the Tech Team will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 14, 2021
  • New
    MrMad1973
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

Hi

One of my XLR jacks has decided it no longer wants to spring release the cable.  The jack works fine but just does not want to release. I have tried sticking a thin blade down to try and release the cable but no luck - think the lock must be on the inside so would need to remove the amp block to access it.

Please can someone advise where I could obtain a replacement XLR jack and are these fairly easy to swap over - presumably connectors are soldered? I have not yet removed the back of the speaker to access this and does anyone know what the part number would be so could search for one somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your assistance ? 

read more...
    0 15
    • MrMad1973
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I recommend contacting our Service team. Please click on Support and then on Care/Service to submit a ticket.
      • November 14, 2021
  • New
    Jayden
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi Everyone.

I have a question about Portable Speakers. I saw A parameter in the data of NuQ 118B-AN. The power consumption is [email protected]/8 max power. I don't understand what this (1/8 max power) means. Is there any information about this that you can recommend to me? I want to learn.

Thank you for helping a novice.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Raquel1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hola tengo un problema y es que ha dejado de funcionar el altavoz de agudos y quería que lo recogieran para arreglar tengo factura de compra en garantía

0 23
    • Raquel1
      WilliamR Hello,

Please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will contact you to get the warranty process started ASAP.
      • October 29, 2021
    • Raquel1
      Raquel1

El tikect ya lo envíe

• November 3, 2021
    • Raquel1
      Raquel1

Le ruego recojan el producto

• November 3, 2021
    • Raquel1
      Raquel1

Le ruego recojan el producto

• November 3, 2021
  • New
    AboveandBeyondProductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Good day

I have recently heard that Proaudio distribution are no longer the importers of music tribe products into SOuth Africa. 

As a user, reseller and lover of the products, Please can we be advised as to who the new apointed importer/Distributer for the country is.

read more...
    0 32
    • AboveandBeyondProductions
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise you check the product page of the brand in particular and go to the buy tab, this should advise who is now selling products in your region.
      • October 22, 2021
  • New
    jvergara65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

I am getting noise/cracks in the volume pots for mpa40btpro Speaker.

Where I can find the schematics of the electronics to be able to replace those faulty pots?

Juan Vergara

0 19
    • jvergara65
      Paul_Vannatto Is the MPA40BTPRO still under warranty? If not, have you tried cleaning the pots with contact cleaner? Schematics are only available for authorised service depots.
      • October 18, 2021
  • New
    sfmpoit957
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi folks,

I'm a Canadian currwntly working in France for a few years and would like to purchase the Behringer K450FX.  According to the use guidebook, there's a General Export model that has dual voltage (120V-240V).  However when I check in Canada/US, they can only get the 120V model. WHen I check in Europe, they can only get the 240V model.  Where can I buy the dual voltage (General Export) model so that I can use it here in Europe and when I get back to Canada without having to use a power transformer?

Thanks for any help!

Moe

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    bostonsoundwork
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Need a replacement module for a Turbosound M-12

0 11
    • bostonsoundwork
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • October 13, 2021
  • New
    staceyhainey
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-11

I have just purchased a pair of IQ15's.  The plan is to use ultranet from my M32c to send signal to the mains, 

Assuming I set the speakers on board eq to low cut, will the onboard xlr out pass the low frequencies to a set of subs?

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    BretHamer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I have the ip2000s....the Lower tower is all mids and the upper tower is highs? Is this normal? Also one of the speakers in the lower tower is rattling, I took it out and the speaker sounds fine, put it back in and it crackles, where do I get a decent replacement?

read more...
    0 14
    • BretHamer
      Nigel67 Hi BretHamer. Please contact our spares team for parts. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. It may be worth submitting a Technical Support ticket first of all as you mention that the speaker sounded fine when you removed it from the column. The Tech Team may be able to help you further in identifying the problem, just in case it is not the speaker that is faulty.
      • September 21, 2021
Go to page