Statistics

269,933 members
149,700 posts
  • New
    KieranPollard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-30

I have 2 ip1000s and 1 of them went into half power. To match the work up I have the gain this one up.

ive checked to see if any drivers have blown and they have not.

im at a loss, any help would be appreciated 

0 83
    • KieranPollard
      john0121 HI Kieran, if the level has dropped significantly on one of your speakers but not the other I would first recommend swapping the source material and cables to ensure that isn't the cause of the problem. Further then that it could be a problem with the amplifier. If you submit a tech support ticket via the support button at the top of the page then we can work through some more troubleshooting with you and arrange a service if necessary. Thanks
      • February 1, 2021
  • New
    mattthebandguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hello,

I have a Behringer MPA100BT portable speaker.  Its Bluetooth dongle was damaged, and I'd like to order a replacement for it.

I'm in Oregon, USA.  How may I go about purchasing a replacement?

Thank you.

0 73
    • mattthebandguy
      KyleJohnson Hi Matt, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order spare parts by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then scroll down and select "Spare Parts"
      • January 27, 2021
  • New
    geobluesguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Gievn that Singthing and VoiceSolo150FX both have coaxial 6.5 inch coaxial Tannoy speakers and 150 watt poweramps, do they both have the same max power / volume (spl) and frequency response?

0 68
    • geobluesguy
      PedroRodrigues Hi geobluesguy that is correct, both units have a Full range 6.5" TANNOY 2-way coaxial ICT Driver Amplifier 150W Class-D with 150W Smart Power compensation therefore both units have the same outputs characteristics. Thank you
      • January 19, 2021
      • Power/volume and frequency response of SingThing compared to VoiceSolo 150FX
        geobluesguy Many thanks for your prompt reply.
        • ·
        • January 19, 2021
  • New
    Nusty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-10

Hallo,

gibt es auch eine normale Anleitung und nicht nur eine QuickStart Anleitung für den Turbosound iQ12?

Wo finde ich die Software zum verbinden PC mit den Lautsprecher?

Gruß Nusty

0 83
  • New
    MikeCallahan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello,

Is there a way to use the line level input in the IP 1000? Nothing is marked for line level, when using keyboards etc, not using

a dynamic microphone. so will have some mic lines.

Thank You

Mike

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    ralfschiffers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-19

my 90 year old father in law has a B105D speaker. Streaming music from his smartphone with bluetooth is no problem. But he wants to use the speaker to strengthen the speaker from his android smartphone when he is making a call with us. Via Whatsapp oder regular telephone. We hear the ring via the speaker, but no sound from the call is streaming to the B105D.

Question: is this not possible?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 68
    • ralfschiffers
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ralf please be aware that the Bluetooth connection for the D105B was designed to received audio signal via Bluetooth, in the case of Whatsapp or phone call the Bluetooth on your phone would need to be required to receive and transmit via Bluetooth at the same time to the D105B. In certain implications that may be possible but I would advise your to contact the phone ,manufacturer to ask information on this matter. Thank you
      • December 21, 2020
  • New
    audioserv
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-17

Can someone contact us please please please. Since the entire UK customer sales support staff have been made redundant, I litterally have no-one to speak to. I have tried to speak to the lovely people in Kidderminster who have tried to help get hold of someone to call me back, but still no-one has bothered. As a dealer and re-seller, we need to know things like which products are about to be discontinued, which new products are coming out, when serious products like the Manchester series will have a demo, or if we can demo it to a customer. With our UK sales support guys, we could talk to them and would be able to get answers. Now there is nothing at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 54
    • audioserv
      KyleJohnson Hi Pete, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us through the Support portal at the top of the page so that we can get you in contact with the right people.
      • December 18, 2020
  • New
    Bamsefar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Does exist portable PA loudspeakers with built-in XR18 wireless mixer functionality?

0 73
    • Bamsefar
      RexBeckett Hi Jens, there are some PA loudspeakers that offer Bluetooth control of their simple mixers. I have not seen anything with comprehensive mixing capabilities comparable to an XR18.

Many users find that the compact stagebox format of the XR mixers is a big advantage as it helps to minimize long cable runs. Having to run all the instrument and mic cables to one of the speakers could be a cabling nightmare!
      • December 15, 2020
  • New
    djdre3000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

Hello i have a pair of Behringer B615D Eurolive 1500 Watt and one of them does not power up for some reason. The speakers are only about 7 moths old and have never been outside the home or ever played very loud because i am at home. There is the correct amount of power to the speaker but nothing. What can be done about the situation?  I need help ASAP!!

read more...
    0 82
    • djdre3000
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, if you have not yet done so I would highly recommend submitting a service request via the below link. If you have already done this please let me know your case number and I will look further into the matter for you.

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • December 13, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        djdre3000 hello Chris yes i have created a ticket and the number is CAS-400708-S5H0F3 please help soon as possible. Thanks
        • December 14, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, thank you for confirming this. Upon investigation of the case it appears a response was sent to you yesterday by my colleague John, if you have not yet seen this I would recommend checking your spam and junk folders in case it has routed to these locations. If you are still unable to find it would it be possible to provide a second email address we could send it to?
        • December 15, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        djdre3000 hello Chris Edwards i do not have a response from a John and is there a last name or is it sent from musictribe. please respond again to get the situation handled. thanks
        • December 19, 2020
      • Speaker Problem
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Andre, please accept my apologies for the delayed response. I was out on annual leave yesterday. I have picked the case up and will reach out to your shortly, as suggested please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders in case my response routes to these locations. The response will include your case number in the subject field and you should be able to search using this.
        • December 21, 2020
  • New
    singaporerock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Hello,

i submitted a request for spare parts and schematic for ip3000 oct17th and still havent heard a peep

could you please provide part numbers and quote for

2 low frequency drivers

2 midrange drivers

power amplifier board

the clip/wiring harness that goes on the top of the subwoofer that connects into the tower of speakers

Case Number CAS-148542-Y5B8L6 .

read more...
    0 112
    • singaporerock
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Robert, I am sorry to hear you have not yet had a response to your inquiry. Our spears team is currently experiencing a higher than average case load at the moment, however, I will make them aware of the situation and they will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • December 13, 2020
Go to page