305,383 members
189,677 posts
  • New
    Halvo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07

Hi guys im interested in purchasing the

Behringer 1004 SAT SERIES

My question is I see it says the sub is an active speaker however it states the other speakers are passive speakers so i am presuming they dont have inbuilt amps on board.If thet is the case do they get there power and signal from the sub or you you have to run a seperate amp to run them.

read more...
    0 5
    • Halvo
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Halvo, yes, the satellite speakers will be powered via the sub. No separate amp is required.
      The quick start guide found on the product page includes a setup diagram which shows 2 different methods on how you can connect them to the sub.

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0F7I
      • Nov 6
    • Halvo
      Halvo Thank you for your help Chris its greatly appreciated. I am trying to plan a little system to connect to my Pioneer Dj rx dj console in my house and connect these speakers to the dj console.Would I need to come out of my Dj console with one or 2 xlr cables to the sub. Also the furthest small speaker away from the sub will be approxametly 32metres away, will that be ok. Please see attached the rear of the Dj console.
      • Nov 7
    • Halvo
      Halvo

Kind Regards Steve

• Nov 7
    • Halvo
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Halvo, I would recommend having both XLR outputs on the DJ Console connected to the Sub and yes that distance should be fine, however, I would recommend this is done with one cable length and not multiple connected together.
      • Nov 7
  • New
    Bataa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

Hi,Everyone! We are a music store in Mongolia. Could you please tell me,how can I get in touch with someone in charge of Behringer brand ?We are interested in selling or distributing Behringer brand here. We believe that Mongolians will love Behringer.

Looking forward to your reply!Thank you!

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Abellen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-30

I am in need of a replacement circuit board for a Europort PPA500bt. I no longer have the old one (a repair tech took it with the intent to order a replacement which he never did and I no longer have contact with him). I need info on how and where to order. A part# perhaps? . . .and /or?

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    BenjaminHerr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

Hey guys ,

I can't seem to get the sound right with my behringer B315D speakers and combo Behringer VQ1500D subs , I have these on either side running of a rodecaster pro mixer . I either get too much bass or not enough and my tops sound so tinny .

can anyone suggest anything ?

read more...
    0 18